ChiefsPlanet Mobile
View Poll Results: Who wins????????????????
Chiefs WIN by 15 or More 17 13.28%
Chiefs WIN by 8 to 14 16 12.50%
Chiefs WIN by 7 or less 48 37.50%
Gaz hates the Raiders and Broncos and all Ties 2 1.56%
Bucs WIN by 7 or less 33 25.78%
Bucs WIN by 8 to 14 10 7.81%
Bucs WIN by 15 or More 2 1.56%
Voters: 128. You may not vote on this poll
Page 6 of 9
« First < 23456 789 >
Nzoner's Game Room>KC CHIEFS v TAMPA BAY BUCS: Who wins? Your predictions?
Trivers 06:21 AM 09-30-2022
Bucs are 2-1
KC is 2-1

KC 0.5 favs. Over/under 45.5

At Tampa.

7:30 Sunday game.

Who wins?

Your predictions?
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 09:00 AM 10-01-2022
Originally Posted by ptlyon:
You still at it dipshit?
WE HAVE THE GREATEST QB IN LEAGUE HISTORY AT WINNING

I WILL PRAISE OUR LORD AND SAVIOR UNTIL MY BODY FAILS ME
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 10:17 AM 10-01-2022
It's time to sack up. This sounds like a fanbase that still has Alex Smith and a shitty defense. Everybody was fired up a few weeks ago about having possibly the best OL in football, offensive balance, and more talent/speed on defense. Now, after one off day, all hope is lost.

Sure, refs could be a factor, just like every game that Brady's ever played. Does he never lose? Has he never lost to KC? This Bucs team reminds me of the 2019 Patriot team that KC dominated. Just maybe with a slightly better offense with Evans coming back.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 10:26 AM 10-01-2022
Originally Posted by RaidersOftheCellar:
It's time to sack up. This sounds like a fanbase that still has Alex Smith and a shitty defense.
fucking bitches need to grow a pair of balls

[Reply]
Vladimir_Kyrilytch 10:41 AM 10-01-2022
Looks like the Matthew Wright era has begun. Hopefully he doesn't immediately earn the nickname Wide Wright.

per NBC Sports Edge:

Harrison Butker (ankle) was not spotted at Friday's practice.

Advice: Andy Reid called Butker a game-time decision. He also sat out Thursday after getting in some work on Wednesday, suggesting his injured ankle did not respond well. Following Matt Ammendola's struggles, the Chiefs replaced him with Matthew Wright on the practice squad. Wright will likely get the call-up to kick against the Bucs.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 10:53 AM 10-01-2022
if wright can kick extra points we're good

we won't need a field goal
[Reply]
carcosa 11:41 AM 10-01-2022
Originally Posted by Stryker:
Bucs are going to win - it is what it is. They have lost so many players and TB12 will STILL kick our ass. We ain't winning this one. Prepare your selves for 2-2. Do not forget Bengals, Bills and Chargers - I will be surprised if we win any of these games. Already throwing in the towel. Mahomes is a set back this season and it is on display each week. This team will NOT reach the SB let alone 1 and done IF they reach the playoffs. You heard it here first. The "PLAN" this team had in the off season is biting them in the ass NOW! MVS SUCKS! CEH- SUCKS!, Mecole Hardman - SUCKS! The OLINE is FAILING! Our K SUCKS! What else do you need to see for a "POSITIVE" FLAME AWAY! I am not thin skinned! This team is WORTHLESS! Oh we are going to bounce back? NO, WE FUCKING ARE NOT! :-):-):-) Sorry but this season belongs to Bucs, Dolphins, Bills, Packers, Eagles, Vikings, etc, etc. It ain't US. Oh I forgot... MIC DROP! See you all NEXT season - I'm out!
lol
[Reply]
DrunkBassGuitar 12:56 PM 10-01-2022
Originally Posted by Stryker:
Bucs are going to win - it is what it is. They have lost so many players and TB12 will STILL kick our ass. We ain't winning this one. Prepare your selves for 2-2. Do not forget Bengals, Bills and Chargers - I will be surprised if we win any of these games. Already throwing in the towel. Mahomes is a set back this season and it is on display each week. This team will NOT reach the SB let alone 1 and done IF they reach the playoffs. You heard it here first. The "PLAN" this team had in the off season is biting them in the ass NOW! MVS SUCKS! CEH- SUCKS!, Mecole Hardman - SUCKS! The OLINE is FAILING! Our K SUCKS! What else do you need to see for a "POSITIVE" FLAME AWAY! I am not thin skinned! This team is WORTHLESS! Oh we are going to bounce back? NO, WE ****ING ARE NOT! :-):-):-) Sorry but this season belongs to Bucs, Dolphins, Bills, Packers, Eagles, Vikings, etc, etc. It ain't US. Oh I forgot... MIC DROP! See you all NEXT season - I'm out!
Bye bitch
[Reply]
Spott 01:25 PM 10-01-2022
Not going to watch and hope for the best, but fully expecting a double digit loss. Watching the kiddie diddler ball washing on prime time while he get every single call the entire game does not sound like an enjoyable evening.
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 01:27 PM 10-01-2022
Bucs entire OL gets hurt in the first quarter. Brady takes off his shirt at midfield at halftime, throws up deuces, and heads out to the parking lot. Chiefs coast to an easy victory after injuring both the other backup quarterbacks, and they have to bring Evans in to play quarterback to finish out the game. 65-3 Chiefs!
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 01:33 PM 10-01-2022
60+ layers in after effects completed

i offer my tribute to our savior after the game
[Reply]
carcosa 04:19 PM 10-01-2022
Originally Posted by Spott:
Not going to watch and hope for the best, but fully expecting a double digit loss. Watching the kiddie diddler ball washing on prime time while he get every single call the entire game does not sound like an enjoyable evening.
Choosing to not watch a Mahomes era Chiefs game is deranged behavior
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 04:41 PM 10-01-2022
Stryker on 10/26/21:

Yo, Stryker….FAH Q.
Got damned moron actually pimped the Vikings. Good lord our fan base is a disaster :-)
[Reply]
Chief Pagan 05:18 PM 10-01-2022
It's time to sack up. This sounds like a fanbase that still has Alex Smith and a shitty defense. Everybody was fired up a few weeks ago about having possibly the best OL in football, offensive balance, and more talent/speed on defense. Now, after one off day, all hope is lost watching the best OL in football cause the best QB to run for his life, CEH to continue to disappoint, WR's not get open, our best player on defense likely cost us a game with a stupid personal penalty...
Reality has set in.

:-)
[Reply]
Chief Pagan 05:22 PM 10-01-2022
Originally Posted by Vladimir_Kyrilytch:
Looks like the Matthew Wright era has begun. Hopefully he doesn't immediately earn the nickname Wide Wright.

per NBC Sports Edge:

Harrison Butker (ankle) was not spotted at Friday's practice.

Advice: Andy Reid called Butker a game-time decision. He also sat out Thursday after getting in some work on Wednesday, suggesting his injured ankle did not respond well. Following Matt Ammendola's struggles, the Chiefs replaced him with Matthew Wright on the practice squad. Wright will likely get the call-up to kick against the Bucs.
Hoo boy...

And we can't count on field goals in what is likely to be a low scoring defensive struggle.
[Reply]
The Refs 06:44 PM 10-01-2022
It doesn't matter to me who wins the game. I just hope it's a good game and both teams have fun.
[Reply]
Page 6 of 9
« First < 23456 789 >
Up