ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 10 of 33
« First < 678910 1112131420 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Let's talk about the Buccaneers
carcosa 04:51 PM 09-25-2022
They've looked pretty pedestrian all season, at least on offense. I guess Tom Brady's tummy is still fucked up from the strawberry he accidentally ate. Still, gonna need a good week of practice from our offense and special teams to fix what went wrong today. Discus
[Reply]
RINGLEADER 08:31 PM 09-26-2022
Originally Posted by Hank Hill:
The sting of the loss yesterday is completely gone, at least for me.

This team isn't perfect, but if you look around the NFL, there's a lot of "good" teams struggling right now. Our own division looks to be in shambles. The Raiders are bad. The Chargers, media darlings of the preseason, have more injuries than your local hospital. The Broncos are essentially the Raiders, with a doofus head coach and a mediocre QB.

Our defense looks pretty legit, and they're still growing. The offense hasn't been great, but I have a lot of optimism they'll get things rolling as the season progresses.

Tampa would be a great win on the road before heading back home to play the Raiders and Bills. I think the offense plays better, and the defense is up for the challenge against Tom Brady

Chiefs 27
Bucs 17
Feel the same.

Don’t fumble punts on the 4, miss field goals and XPs, catch TD throws instead of dropping them, and keep your mouth shut when you get the QB on the ground and we win. It’s almost comical how many things had to go wrong for the Colts to win yesterday and the Bucs game will be similar (stout defense and suspect offense).
[Reply]
Fishels 08:44 PM 09-26-2022
Hopefully we lose to the Bucs but then beat them in the SB. So the opposite of how it was last time.
[Reply]
T-post Tom 08:46 PM 09-26-2022
Just hoping CJ keeps the pillow talk to himself. Brady's awfully handsome though.........
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 08:47 PM 09-26-2022
Originally Posted by Fishels:
Hopefully we lose to the Bucs but then beat them in the SB. So the opposite of how it was last time.
tom isn't sniffing a super bowl

time for the chiefs to take out the trash one last time
[Reply]
tredadda 08:57 PM 09-26-2022
Originally Posted by notorious:
I am of full belief that the Chiefs will get fucked and fucked hard in this game.

Cite: New Orleans game.
Thinking playing in NO might not benefit the Bucs.
[Reply]
ChiefsCountry 08:58 PM 09-26-2022
The Dome in St. Louis is open lol.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 08:59 PM 09-26-2022
you know throwing tom out of his routine ain't gonna be good for that old fuck's disposition

we're gonna knock his dick in the dirt
[Reply]
displacedinMN 09:00 PM 09-26-2022
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
The Twin Cities Marathon is on Sunday and the start line is at US Bank Stadium. Start time is 7am for the 10 Mile and 8:00am for the Marathon. There will be 18,000+ runners plus families, volunteers, and spectators around that area.
Its a big deal.
[Reply]
big nasty kcnut 09:16 PM 09-26-2022
It time to see tom brady last act! Time to kill the monster. Also if they move the game to monday fuck yeah i'm off
[Reply]
007 09:16 PM 09-26-2022
Originally Posted by displacedinMN:
Its a big deal.

That leaves Nashville and Kansas City
[Reply]
Fishels 09:44 PM 09-26-2022
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
I have no football thoughts for this game. I don't have an opinion about matchups or any of that other stuff.

All I have is a seething hatred for Tom Brady.
Even worse we have to listen to him broadcast after he’s done
[Reply]
Hark Clunt 03:23 AM 09-27-2022
Originally Posted by tredadda:
Thinking playing in NO might not benefit the Bucs.
I've read the NFL has to keep the Superdome free in case the Vikings-Saints game can't be played in London at the last minute, like our game against the Rams in 2018.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 08:15 AM 09-27-2022
she's fucking other men

Gisele Bundchen skips Tom Brady’s first home game amid marriage woes

Originally Posted by :
The supermodel and quarterback seemed to have the perfect marriage up until a few months back when there were reports emerging of trouble in paradise.

Earlier this year, Brady, 45, announced his retirement, in part to spend more time with his family – but 40 days later, he came out of retirement because he wanted to play more football, which was widely believed to be the final straw for Bundchen.

However, the Daily Mail reported the rift between couple is unrelated to Brady’s return to the game, with a source insisting Bundchen is his “number one cheerleader” and she would not care if he played until he was in his 50s.

The “number one cheerleader” was absent from the Buccaneers’ first home game of the season – but his three children (Jack, 15, whom he shares with ex Bridget Moynahan; Benjamin, 12, and Vivian, 9) were there to soften the blow.

Bundchen expressed her “concerns” about Brady’s return to football.

“This is a very violent sport, and I have my children and I would like him to be more present,” she told Elle magazine in a recent interview. “I have definitely had those conversations with him over and over again. But ultimately, I feel that everybody has to make a decision that works for (them). He needs to follow his joy, too.”

She added that she feels “very fulfilled, as a mother and as a wife” but made a reference to her own career comeback.

“And now it’s going to be my turn.”

The two were last seen together on a family vacation in Costa Rica. She did extend an olive branch at the start of the NFL season, tweeting, “Let’s go @TomBrady ! Let’s go Bucs!”

[Reply]
Bearcat 08:18 AM 09-27-2022
TIL her last name is Bündchen.
[Reply]
Red Dawg 08:21 AM 09-27-2022
When you play Brady you are fighting the refs as well. Always assume you will get screwed to keep it close. If you think that's BS then watch the Pats games. Refs no longer helping them is very evident.
[Reply]
Page 10 of 33
« First < 678910 1112131420 > Last »
Up