ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 9 of 19
« First < 56789 10111213 > Last »
Media Center>She-Hulk: Attorney at Law
Tribal Warfare 03:12 PM 05-18-2022

[Reply]
Sure-Oz 02:33 PM 08-24-2022
Originally Posted by Red Dawg:
WOKE bullshit feminist trash and a horrible stupid idea anyway even if it wasn't WOKE garbage. She Hulk attorney? Fucking beyond stupid.
It's a fuckin comic book jfc guys
[Reply]
Sure-Oz 02:35 PM 08-24-2022
https://youtu.be/zVj5KGQtWzQ
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 09:09 AM 08-25-2022
Princess Fiona wasn't too bad, but this seems like a sitcom with out the laugh track.
[Reply]
staylor26 11:39 AM 08-25-2022
Originally Posted by Direckshun:
I actually thought it was a damn good first episode, but that entrance by Titania was pretty lousy. They'll have to sort that out.

Everything else about the episode was strong, no pun intended.

I am in the vast minority of fans who think Professor Hulk is one of the best MCU characters. Ruffalo is perfect in that role. Getting a ton of him in this episode is great, and Walters is a lot of fun to watch.

Reading this thread, it's probably not super shocking that a lot of male fans may dislike the show or the character because they disagree with her, but I think it offers a plausible explanation for why Walters is better at this Hulk thing than Banner, and her character rings honest to me.
What a fucking outstanding citizen. You should just cut your dick off, if you haven't already.
[Reply]
Fish 01:39 PM 08-25-2022
Second episode was totally meh...
[Reply]
MarkDavis'Haircut 01:48 PM 08-25-2022
Just meh. Which is disappointing since Comic Jen is pretty darn entertaining.
[Reply]
MarkDavis'Haircut 01:51 PM 08-25-2022
Originally Posted by Jamie:
Yeah, what a stupid idea by that woke idiot Stan Lee. He obviously doesn't know the first thing about superheroes.
Actually, She Hulk was created merely to prevent the creators of the Incredible Hulk TV show from making a female version of the Hulk and thus having the rights.

However, the comic books made something funny out of a corporate inspiration. Which is rare.

That being said, this version is terrible.
[Reply]
penguinz 01:53 PM 08-25-2022
I don't have a Disney+ subscription. Is it worth it?
[Reply]
Lzen 02:05 PM 08-25-2022

[Reply]
listopencil 09:46 PM 08-25-2022
Originally Posted by penguinz:
No. It's something to watch if you don't have anything else going on.
[Reply]
Jamie 10:27 PM 08-25-2022
Originally Posted by Carr4MVP:
Actually, She Hulk was created merely to prevent the creators of the Incredible Hulk TV show from making a female version of the Hulk and thus having the rights.

However, the comic books made something funny out of a corporate inspiration. Which is rare.
Well yeah, but you're sort of implying a distinction between Marvel corporate and Stan Lee that didn't really exist at that point. Stan Lee was Executive Vice President and Publisher then, he was the guy who was afraid the producers of the TV show would create a female Hulk. So he created She-Hulk.
[Reply]
Fish 11:02 PM 08-25-2022
Originally Posted by penguinz:
I don't think I'd actually pay for it, considering what I personally watch from it. But I'm a Verizon customer, so I get it free. There are a bunch of ways to get it free, you might look into that.
[Reply]
staylor26 11:13 PM 08-25-2022
I actually thought the 2nd episode was significantly better than the 1st.

I'll keep watching.
[Reply]
MarkDavis'Haircut 07:44 AM 08-26-2022
Originally Posted by Jamie:
Well yeah, but you're sort of implying a distinction between Marvel corporate and Stan Lee that didn't really exist at that point. Stan Lee was Executive Vice President and Publisher then, he was the guy who was afraid the producers of the TV show would create a female Hulk. So he created She-Hulk.
Yeah. I am just saying her creation was less inspiration and more corporate protection. Which is fine. Her comics were generally entertaining and fun.
[Reply]
penguinz 09:14 AM 08-26-2022
Originally Posted by Fish:
I don't think I'd actually pay for it, considering what I personally watch from it. But I'm a Verizon customer, so I get it free. There are a bunch of ways to get it free, you might look into that.
Could you leave some hints on how? :-)
[Reply]
Page 9 of 19
« First < 56789 10111213 > Last »
Up