Media Center>She-Hulk: Attorney at Law
Tribal Warfare 03:12 PM 05-18-2022

[Reply]
Vladimir_Kyrilytch 02:14 PM 08-22-2022
Critical Drinker doesn't seem terribly impressed with this new film:

[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 02:51 PM 08-22-2022
Originally Posted by GloucesterChief:
New trailer much more in line with the tone of the comics from the 80s.

People actually read She-Hulk comics?
[Reply]
CoMoChief 02:53 PM 08-22-2022
Originally Posted by RaidersOftheCellar:
People actually read She-Hulk comics?
lol...No.

And nobody asked for this movie/series to be made either.

Looks ****in' stupid.
[Reply]
staylor26 03:51 PM 08-22-2022
Originally Posted by Sure-Oz:
Agreed...that show was hyped for me and wasn't as good as I hoped
It was terrible, but even that show had a better first episode than this garbage.

It's entirely possible that this show gets better, while Falcon and the Winter Soldier got worse, but my expectations are very low after the pilot.

That last scene was beyond cringe. I mean, what the fuck was that? Some random goofy villain just randomly busted into a courtroom? Why?
[Reply]
cabletech94 04:29 PM 08-22-2022
Originally Posted by staylor26:
It was terrible, but even that show had a better first episode than this garbage.

It's entirely possible that this show gets better, while Falcon and the Winter Soldier got worse, but my expectations are very low after the pilot.

That last scene was beyond cringe. I mean, what the **** was that? Some random goofy villain just randomly busted into a courtroom? Why?
Her name is Titania (or something like that).

Hopefully with a bit of time the series will be fine. I actually didn’t finish the last episode of ms marvel. That’s a rarity for me.
[Reply]
staylor26 04:46 PM 08-22-2022
Originally Posted by cabletech94:

Hopefully with a bit of time the series will be fine. I actually didn’t finish the last episode of ms marvel. That’s a rarity for me.
I'm aware that's her name, and that she's from the comics, the scene itself was just terrible/random though. I almost died of cringe.
[Reply]
mr. tegu 06:57 PM 08-22-2022

That show is definitely not for anyone over 20 years old. And that’s fine. I think people need to start accepting that these shows aren’t a must watch for everyone and I can’t see how that could even be their intention. They are really taking on a made for TV vibe which isn’t what fans have come to expect from Marvel.

Honestly the shows just seem like the trend of throwing a vampires filter over every random story idea to draw interest for otherwise cookie cutter content but here instead of vampires its super heroes.
[Reply]
cabletech94 07:03 PM 08-22-2022
Like it or not Marvel is evolving. Evolving to what, I’m not sure I like it either. Almost feels like they are just throwing shit at the wall hoping it will stick. I kind of liked the first episode. It was an origin while it was setting up the overall series, I think.

And is no one gonna say anything about the spaceship at the beginning? Hulk said what it was, I’m sure you all caught that!! I know I did!!!
[Reply]
Fish 11:36 PM 08-22-2022
I thought it was pretty good. I liked the Hulk sparring stuff, I thought that worked well. There was more comedy than I expected. I'll definitely check out the next episode. They kinda hinted at first about tying into the MCU.. Let's see if that develops into something..
[Reply]
Vladimir_Kyrilytch 10:29 AM 08-23-2022
Originally Posted by Fish:
I thought it was pretty good. I liked the Hulk sparring stuff, I thought that worked well. There was more comedy than I expected. I'll definitely check out the next episode. They kinda hinted at first about tying into the MCU.. Let's see if that develops into something..
Sure Fish we can all see what develops. Or we can recognize woke media when we see it and disregard it entirely for the propaganda it is.

Either/or.
[Reply]
Red Dawg 11:07 AM 08-24-2022
WOKE bullshit feminist trash and a horrible stupid idea anyway even if it wasn't WOKE garbage. She Hulk attorney? Fucking beyond stupid.
[Reply]
notorious 11:44 AM 08-24-2022
Like it or not Marvel is evolving. Evolving to what, I’m not sure I like it either. Almost feels like they are just throwing shit at the wall hoping it will stick. I kind of liked the first episode. It was an origin while it was setting up the overall series, I think.

And is no one gonna say anything about the spaceship at the beginning? Hulk said what it was, I’m sure you all caught that!! I know I did!!!
Marvel rose from the 25 year grave of superhero movies. The right move would have been to realize the run is over, time to concentrate elsewhere.

Disney paid too much, so they will squeeze the Marvel tit until dust comes out.
[Reply]
Jamie 11:49 AM 08-24-2022
Originally Posted by Red Dawg:
She Hulk attorney? Fucking beyond stupid.
Yeah, what a stupid idea by that woke idiot Stan Lee. He obviously doesn't know the first thing about superheroes.
[Reply]
Just Passin' By 01:41 PM 08-24-2022
Originally Posted by notorious:
Marvel rose from the 25 year grave of superhero movies. The right move would have been to realize the run is over, time to concentrate elsewhere.

Disney paid too much, so they will squeeze the Marvel tit until dust comes out.

Superhero movies are just the latest reiteration of westerns. What's going to kill them off is Disney fucking up the basics of the formula,and flooding the market with crap that strays more and more from the foundational concepts.
[Reply]
Direckshun 02:27 PM 08-24-2022
I actually thought it was a damn good first episode, but that entrance by Titania was pretty lousy. They'll have to sort that out.

Everything else about the episode was strong, no pun intended.

I am in the vast minority of fans who think Professor Hulk is one of the best MCU characters. Ruffalo is perfect in that role. Getting a ton of him in this episode is great, and Walters is a lot of fun to watch.

Reading this thread, it's probably not super shocking that a lot of male fans may dislike the show or the character because they disagree with her, but I think it offers a plausible explanation for why Walters is better at this Hulk thing than Banner, and her character rings honest to me.
[Reply]
Page 8 of 19
« First < 45678 910111218 > Last »
Up