ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 5 of 19
< 12345 678915 > Last »
Media Center>She-Hulk: Attorney at Law
Tribal Warfare 03:12 PM 05-18-2022

[Reply]
Sure-Oz 09:00 PM 05-30-2022
Originally Posted by Fish:
Well, they redid some of the CGI at least...

She-Hulk: Attorney at Law Trailer Re-Released With Improved CGI
I have a feeling it'll look better by the time it airs. That is better now already. The show hopefully will be fun.
[Reply]
GloucesterChief 10:12 PM 07-23-2022
New trailer much more in line with the tone of the comics from the 80s.

[Reply]
BigRichard 06:59 AM 07-24-2022
Was that Deadpool at the very end there?
[Reply]
GloucesterChief 07:44 AM 07-24-2022
Originally Posted by BigRichard:
Was that Deadpool at the very end there?
Daredevil
[Reply]
lawrenceRaider 08:09 AM 07-24-2022
Well, that looked a hell of a lot better. Both visually and from a script/plot standpoint.

Guess I'll watch at least the first episode.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 08:43 AM 07-24-2022
Originally Posted by The Franchise:
Not white? Woke.
Not male? Woke.
Not straight? Woke.
Not Christian? Woke.

Anything else I’m missing?
This is getting ridiculous in the media center. Okay, its not what you like or how it was in the past. Get the **** over it.

Hollywood no longer makes movies for middle aged white men with goatees with all white male casts. That era is over.

It's a stupid super hero movie not an affront to your political and or cultural beliefs. You don't like it, don't watch it.

Originally Posted by keg in kc:
This may be the saddest, most pathetic thread I've seen in here

We're becoming a minority group, us middle aged white males. I know that's hard to understand after we've been on top for literally all of recorded Western history. And media, what it's become the last hundred years was run by us for us. And why? capitalism. Money dictates media and guess what...other people have it. Not just us

You don't like media? Sorry bud. We're not the target audience anymore

We're not being marginalized. Our voice isn't being suppressed. we simply aren't where the most revenue can be found. Not anymore.

The world has moved on, and if we don't stop crying like victims and asking for special treatment just because we're white dudes, it's gonna leave us behind. Because other people want different things, and there's just plain more of them. We had our day. It's over. We're not special and we're not entitled to anything. We built the world this way and it's silly to complain about it now. Don't like what's on TV or on the radio or on the internet? Turn it off. Find something else.

That's what people who aren't us have always done.

[Reply]
Just Passin' By 01:23 PM 07-24-2022
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
This is getting ridiculous in the media center. Okay, its not what you like or how it was in the past. Get the **** over it.

Hollywood no longer makes movies for middle aged white men with goatees with all white male casts. That era is over.

It's a stupid super hero movie not an affront to your political and or cultural beliefs. You don't like it, don't watch it.

:-)

So, it's not bad enough that you're doing politics in the forum, but you've got to get it wrong in the process? :-)

It's not only an affront to the political beliefs of many, it's deliberately/knowingly so.
[Reply]
MarkDavis'Haircut 02:14 PM 07-24-2022
Second trailer was better.

The actress still isn't hot enough but the comedy was funny.
[Reply]
Chitownchiefsfan 02:35 PM 07-24-2022
Originally Posted by Just Passin' By:
:facepalm

It's not only an affront to the political beliefs of many, it's deliberately/knowingly so.
Just so we are clear. Why's political belief is it an affront to?
[Reply]
Sure-Oz 06:48 PM 07-26-2022
This looks a lot better cgi wise too. Looks fun
[Reply]
Simply Red 01:17 PM 07-27-2022
Looks like a piece of shit, I'll be sure to queue it up thank you
[Reply]
Red Dawg 03:10 PM 07-28-2022
What a truly dipshit woke idea for a show this is. There is zero chance it's good.
[Reply]
ModSocks 03:24 PM 07-28-2022
Shrek and Fiona the live action series.
[Reply]
Jamie 03:34 PM 07-28-2022
I swear to God, I don't know what the hell you guys mean when you say "woke" anymore. Is it just anything without a straight white male lead?
[Reply]
GloucesterChief 04:32 PM 07-28-2022
Originally Posted by Red Dawg:
What a truly dipshit woke idea for a show this is. There is zero chance it's good.
Huh? 2nd trailer is much more in the tone of her comic book from the 1980s. Her comic did a lot of things that Deadpool later did including directly addressing the reader and breaking the 4th wall.
[Reply]
Page 5 of 19
< 12345 678915 > Last »
Up