ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 10 of 14
« First < 678910 11121314 >
Media Center>Thor: Love and Thunder
Munson 05:11 PM 04-18-2022

[Reply]
BigRichard 08:48 PM 08-13-2022
Finally saw it tonight and I was not impressed. Just not a good movie at all.
[Reply]
dlphg9 10:42 PM 08-13-2022
Originally Posted by BigRichard:
Finally saw it tonight and I was not impressed. Just not a good movie at all.
I don't understand how it gets so much love. It's really bad. I honestly don't understand how anyone even remotely enjoyed it. God it pisses me off so much. Thor is the shit
[Reply]
stumppy 01:03 PM 08-14-2022
Took the grandkids to watch this last night.

Meh...................................just meh.
[Reply]
DCTwister 01:28 PM 08-14-2022
I thought the movie was mediocre. On the positive side, I was randomly in LA when they were doing the premiere, and I got to see Natalie Portman, Chris Pratt, Christian Bale and Chris Hemsworth pretty close up.
Attached: 9F06D9E2-6A48-4A50-A2BB-4EFBAFED9298.jpg (33.6 KB) 
[Reply]
Bowser 01:43 PM 08-14-2022
Nice!
[Reply]
Red Dawg 02:12 PM 08-17-2022
Originally Posted by DCTwister:
I thought the movie was mediocre. On the positive side, I was randomly in LA when they were doing the premiere, and I got to see Natalie Portman, Chris Pratt, Christian Bale and Chris Hemsworth pretty close up.
OMG OMG! You saw humans in real life!
[Reply]
DCTwister 08:02 PM 08-23-2022
Originally Posted by Red Dawg:
OMG OMG! You saw humans in real life!
LOL. You make fun, but you wouldn’t believe all the people that really do go crazy for this kind of shit, screaming for Chris Hemsworth, etc. I wouldn’t plan my life around it or camp out, but I was already right there at the Chinese theater and I just stuck around for the red carpet.
[Reply]
Sure-Oz 01:59 AM 09-11-2022
Originally Posted by stumppy:
Took the grandkids to watch this last night.

Meh...................................just meh.
Finally saw it and agree it's meh at best.
. I like Jane Foster, Gorr and Valkerie...but man Gorr was underused. Felt rushed on their stuff and didn't see Gorr killing gods and emotions weren't as high. Thought bales performance was good in what parts he was in it. This tried to hard to recreate Ragnarok and the jokes and tone didn't fit with the story. I'd like Thor to be more serious...jokes at times are fine but damn. This is a movie I won't see again. Pretty disappointed and one of the worst MCU films with Multiverse of madness.
[Reply]
unlurking 10:00 AM 09-11-2022
Finally watched. As underwhelmed as everyone else. Love Taika, but totslly overdid it on the humor on this one. Tried so hard to be funny that it just got boring waiting for the next gag. Some parts would have been funny as shit if I hadn't been totally desensitized. :-)
[Reply]
RustShack 06:09 PM 09-11-2022
The original Thor is one of my favorite Marvel movies. I liked the original Avengers movie a lot(especially when it first came out), and Thor’s story obviously played a large role in it. They’ve definitely turned him more info a comedy piece each new movie.

I’ll probably watch Love and Thunder again someday, but I’m in no hurry and won’t go out of my way to ask people if they’ve seen it or tell them they should.
[Reply]
Fish 06:35 PM 09-12-2022
Finally saw this since I missed it in theaters. Mega oof. From the first fight scene, it was just so much cringe. When Thor did that goofy CGI spin kick to kick the alien hovercraft vehicle? Man, what a low point for this character. Too much goofy nonsense.

And what the fuck was Russell Crowe doing with that accent? JFC....

Even the screaming goats lost all humor after about 20 seconds.
[Reply]
Bowser 06:50 PM 09-12-2022
Originally Posted by Fish:
Finally saw this since I missed it in theaters. Mega oof. From the first fight scene, it was just so much cringe. When Thor did that goofy CGI spin kick to kick the alien hovercraft vehicle? Man, what a low point for this character. Too much goofy nonsense.

Dude it was so bad. I can't even bring myself to watch it now that it's on D+, and I was a huge MCU Thor fan. They did Thor and his storyline such a disservice with this movie. Fuck.

Here.....I sent these to ThaVirus awhile back. This is the complete story of Gorr the God Butcher as it was written by Jason Aaron. So good. Watch these then compare it to Waititi's effort, and then hate the movie that much more.

[Reply]
unlurking 07:06 PM 09-12-2022

The Van Damme splits were the worst.
[Reply]
dlphg9 07:25 PM 09-12-2022

And what the **** was Russell Crowe doing with that accent? JFC....

The CGI was so fucking stupid looking. CGI was fucking retarded in Dr. Strange 2.

Everything looked so cool in Ragnarok, Infinity War, and End Game, so wtf were they thinking with this over the top bull shit?
[Reply]
morphius 11:27 AM 09-13-2022
It really felt like it was Korgs version of the story (I think that is the rock guy), with his stories always being a bit over the top and strange. Especially with him breaking in with narration from time to time. Still doesn't excuse it at all. I think my wife said, "this is really bad" about 6 times while watching on D+
[Reply]
Page 10 of 14
« First < 678910 11121314 >
Up