ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 260 of 435
« First < 160210250256257258259260 261262263264270310360 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Frank Clark fucking sucks
RealSNR 02:33 PM 09-15-2019
Guy has done NOTHING in two games. Barely any pressures to speak of against trash OTs.

Yeah, I'm in bitchy gameday mode. Don't care. I'm tired of paying out the ass for defensive players who don't make plays.

At least Justin Houston could dominate against bad teams after we paid him.
[Reply]
Gary Cooper 06:43 PM 12-23-2020
Originally Posted by dlphg9:
There is no doubt in my mind that Frank Clark hurt something or got some funky ass illness the off-season he was traded here and has never recovered.

I know he had that great post season, but even those sacks were nothing like the sacks/pressures he got with Seattle. In Seattle this dude was a beast and ever since he's been here he hasn't looked anywhere close to that guy.
It's hard to believe they're allowing him to play injured, when they've had a playoff spot locked up for some time. If he was injured, common sense would be resting him until he's healthy or the games are meaningful.

That reasoning makes me think he's not injured.
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 06:46 PM 12-23-2020
Originally Posted by Sannyasi:
All that would prove is he's a lazy asshole who can't be bothered to show up in the regular season.

As a guy brought in to "change the culture," that would make him a complete failure. He's supposed to set the tone for the rest of the defense. If our team actually followed his example we'd be ****ed.
Yeah, shoulda kept the guys who didn’t ever show up in the playoffs. Things were much better then.

Idk if he was halfassing at times early in the season, playing injured, whatever. But they’re 13-1 and he’s coming on strong. Keep that up, win the SB, everyone is happy.
[Reply]
-King- 06:52 PM 12-23-2020
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19:
Yeah, shoulda kept the guys who didn’t ever show up in the playoffs. Things were much better then.
It shouldn't be an either/or thing though.

And houston had 2 sacks against the colts in the divisional round. Sucks he couldn't get one in the conference round. Maybe if he played 3 straight teams that allowed an average of 47 sacks in a season like we did last year he would have fared better...
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 06:58 PM 12-23-2020
:-) You can't seriously be pining for Houston, right? That dude was fucking worthless in the playoffs.
[Reply]
-King- 07:15 PM 12-23-2020
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
:-) You can't seriously be pining for Houston, right? That dude was fucking worthless in the playoffs.
I'm not. But for the money... You could have had him and someone else.

And he had 2 sacks the Colts game like I said. Then he played the Patriots and their 21 sack allowing line and got shut down.

Last year we played the Texans who allowed 56 sacks, the Titans who allowed 49 sacks and 49ers who allowed 36. Put Houston on the team last year and he would have been great too against those lines and with the improved secondary giving him time to rush.

But he's gone now so now all we can hope is that either Clark heals in time or that he's not trying now and will try in the playoffs.
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 07:21 PM 12-23-2020
Originally Posted by -King-:
I'm not. But for the money... You could have had him and someone else.

And he had 2 sacks the Colts game like I said. Then he played the Patriots and their 21 sack allowing line and got shut down.

Last year we played the Texans who allowed 56 sacks, the Titans who allowed 49 sacks and 49ers who allowed 36. Put Houston on the team last year and he would have been great too against those lines and with the improved secondary giving him time to rush.

But he's gone now so now all we can hope is that either Clark heals in time or that he's not trying now and will try in the playoffs.
Justin Houston was a fucking cunt that needed to go elsewhere.

The guy STOLE tens of millions from the Chiefs and Chiefs fans, then when asked to take a pay cut, said "Cut me" instead.

Fuck that guy and fuck your shitty ass takes.
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 07:22 PM 12-23-2020
Honest question — are those wringing their hands over Clark giving any criticism to Jones?

Because I haven’t really been seeing it, and production wise they’ve been about the same for the last month+.

I’m not hating on Jones either, just think it’s weird that two highly paid DL put out similar production, but only one seems to get all the criticism.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 07:23 PM 12-23-2020
:-) Yeah, what he said.
[Reply]
staylor26 07:23 PM 12-23-2020
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud:

The guy STOLE tens of millions from the Chiefs and Chiefs fans, then when asked to take a pay cut, said "Cut me" instead.

:-)
[Reply]
Sannyasi 07:24 PM 12-23-2020

Idk if he was halfassing at times early in the season, playing injured, whatever. But they’re 13-1 and he’s coming on strong. Keep that up, win the SB, everyone is happy.
Yeah it's complete a binary choice... We could have gotten an actual elite pass rusher for the capital we gave up for Clark. The fact that we traded for a player who hasn't had a single healthy season in his entire career and gave up a draft package just short of Khalil Mack is ridiculous.

It's hilarious how low the expectations are for the defense here. Just show up and you are okay! Give me a fucking break. It's okay to hold $100 million athletes just a tiny bit accountable.
[Reply]
Sannyasi 07:25 PM 12-23-2020
Honest question — are those wringing their hands over Clark giving any criticism to Jones?

Because I haven’t really been seeing it, and production wise they’ve been about the same for the last month+.

I’m not hating on Jones either, just think it’s weird that two highly paid DL put out similar production, but only one seems to get all the criticism.
Jones is 3rd in the league in QB pressures... You're just proving you don't know shit about defense.
[Reply]
-King- 07:26 PM 12-23-2020
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud:

If he said that, then yeah that was the right move to cut him. But if he would have accepted the pay cut, then I would have rather kept him over trading for and paying Clark $100mil.
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 07:26 PM 12-23-2020
Yeah it's complete a binary choice... We could have gotten an actual elite pass rusher for the capital we gave up for Clark. The fact that we traded for a player who hasn't had a single healthy season in his entire career and gave up a draft package just short of Khalil Mack is ridiculous.

It's hilarious how low the expectations are for the defense here. Just show up and you are okay! Give me a fucking break. It's okay to hold $100 million athletes just a tiny bit accountable.
The Defense is #8 in scoring and #8 in yardage.

And you're a fucking moron.
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 07:27 PM 12-23-2020
Originally Posted by -King-:
If he said that, then yeah that was the right move to cut him. But if he would have accepted the pay cut, then I would have rather kept him over trading for and paying Clark $100mil.
Good thing you're not in charge or this team would be fucking 0-23 instead of 22-1
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 07:28 PM 12-23-2020
Jones is 3rd in the league in QB pressures... You're just proving you don't know shit about defense.
I said in the last month+. Since the Raiders game in Vegas.

Where’s your bitching about Chris? He makes millions?
[Reply]
Page 260 of 435
« First < 160210250256257258259260 261262263264270310360 > Last »
Up