ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 80 of 2684
« First < 30707677787980 81828384901301805801080 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>*****The Patrick Mahomes Thread*****
Dante84 07:19 PM 04-27-2017
IT ****ING HAPPENED

OP UPDATE:

Because of all the interest in this thread, I've place all of the video content of Patrick Mahomes II's college career, and draft day goodness into a single post that can be found here. Enjoy!
[Reply]
New World Order 05:01 PM 05-01-2017
Originally Posted by TigerUppercut:
Alex Smith was the #1 overall pick coming out of college after an extraordinary season, are you saying Mahomes accomplished more yet he fell to #10? You are judging this kid on arm talent and miss the big picture here, he's a reckless player who played in a terrible conference. I could care less about the comparisons to Favre. Give me Brady, Wilson, Montana, or Rodgers comparisons from coaches and you have my attention. Minimum and I mean minimum of a year on the bench if you want any chance of him being successful.
First sentence is stupid

Aaron Rodgers was selected 23rd.
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 05:02 PM 05-01-2017
Alex Smith was the #1 overall pick coming out of college after an extraordinary season, are you saying Mahomes accomplished more yet he fell to #10? You are judging this kid on arm talent and miss the big picture here, he's a reckless player who played in a terrible conference. I could care less about the comparisons to Favre. Give me Brady, Wilson, Montana, or Rodgers comparisons from coaches and you have my attention. Minimum and I mean minimum of a year on the bench if you want any chance of him being successful.
Holy shit.

We are talking about Alex Smith here. The guy who petered out at 23 TDs for his career high, in which he has been starting for 12 years now.

If you are going to sit there and act like Alex Smith has more talent than 2PM, you really are retarded.

I swear, its like you think this is the Rodgers/Favre situation 2.0... newsflash, IT AIN'T. Alex Smith is a game manager. And BTW, I have seen multiple TV segments where football people have compared Mahomes to Wilson and Rodgers, something Alex Smith could never, ever hope to hear about himself.
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 05:05 PM 05-01-2017
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19:
Holy shit.

We are talking about Alex Smith here. The guy who petered out at 23 TDs for his career high, in which he has been starting for 12 years now.

If you are going to sit there and act like Alex Smith has more talent than 2PM, you really are retarded.

I swear, its like you think this is the Rodgers/Favre situation 2.0... newsflash, IT AIN'T. Alex Smith is a game manager.
It's Todd Pederson/McNabb
[Reply]
Rasputin 05:07 PM 05-01-2017
What a wasted career Alex Smith has had if all he has accomplished is less than a handful of playoff victories in 12 years. I pity him he tried so hard.

He is like the Little Engine that Could only he can't.
[Reply]
The Franchise 05:08 PM 05-01-2017
I could care less about the comparisons to Favre.
You could care less about comparisons to a Hall of Fame QB?
[Reply]
The Franchise 05:09 PM 05-01-2017
Originally Posted by Tribal Warfare:
It's Doug Pederson/McNabb
Fixed that for yah.
[Reply]
Sandy Vagina 05:10 PM 05-01-2017
Originally Posted by KC Tattoo:
What a wasted career Alex Smith has had if all he has accomplished is less than a handful of playoff victories in 12 years. I pity him he tried so hard.

He is like the Little Engine that Could only he can't.
Wasted career? How many of us would raise our hands with joy if we could retire at 34 after having made 100,000,000 bucks???? lol
[Reply]
TigeRRUppeRRcut 05:12 PM 05-01-2017
Originally Posted by Sandy Cheeks:
Wasted career? How many of us would raise our hands with joy if we could retire at 34 after having made 100,000,000 bucks???? lol
Tattoo is an uneducated kid with no insight to football. Litters his stupidity all over this site
[Reply]
Sandy Vagina 05:14 PM 05-01-2017
Tattoo is an uneducated kid with no insight to football. Litters his stupidity all over this site
well he better borrow some fast food coupons from Clay then.... :-)
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 05:15 PM 05-01-2017
That's bold coming from you...
[Reply]
TigeRRUppeRRcut 05:16 PM 05-01-2017
Once upon a time the league was infatuated with kaep and RG3 and raved about their potential, and this was after a full year of nfl snaps. Two players who could also legitimately run the football.

Yet here you are jerking off to a kid who hasnt won anything significant who has a big arm and a heart. Pump the brakes, pugs. You're going to be very, very disappointed if this doesn't work out. More than 2/3 of the guys with this hype fail.
[Reply]
TigeRRUppeRRcut 05:17 PM 05-01-2017
Originally Posted by Sandy Cheeks:
well he better borrow some fast food coupons from Clay then.... :-)
:-)
[Reply]
KChiefs1 05:19 PM 05-01-2017
Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88:
A good omen for Mahomes...

On the day he was born, September 17, 1995, the Chiefs won in dramatic fashion, beating the Raiders at Arrowhead in OT, 23-17 with a 64 yard James Hasty INT return for a TD.

The Schottenheimer Kiss.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Reply]
Sandy Vagina 05:19 PM 05-01-2017
Once upon a time the league was infatuated with kaep and RG3 and raved about their potential, and this was after a full year of nfl snaps. Two players who could also legitimately run the football.

Yet here you are jerking off to a kid who hasnt won anything significant who has a big arm and a heart. Pump the brakes, pugs. You're going to be very, very disappointed if this doesn't work out. More than 2/3 of the guys with this hype fail.
Nah. No pumping brakes. They should be able to have great expectations and belief in Mahomes. Chiefs fans, no matter how shitty of character.. have put in the time to embrace the end of their QBotF drought, imho.

I am also excited about him.. but I don't need to trash the other guy just to boost up someone else. It's what happens though, so whatevz.
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 05:20 PM 05-01-2017

This has nothing to do with Pat at this point. It's you and your insane love for Smith. You're calling people out for loving Mahomes on here when he is the franchises greattest sign of hope in perhaps decades, yet you act like Alex is on his way to the HOF.

He is headed to the Hall of Game Managers.
[Reply]
Page 80 of 2684
« First < 30707677787980 81828384901301805801080 > Last »
Up