ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 50 of 2678
« First < 404647484950 51525354601001505501050 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>*****The Patrick Mahomes Thread*****
Dante84 07:19 PM 04-27-2017
IT ****ING HAPPENED

OP UPDATE:

Because of all the interest in this thread, I've place all of the video content of Patrick Mahomes II's college career, and draft day goodness into a single post that can be found here. Enjoy!
[Reply]
TigeRRUppeRRcut 01:09 PM 04-29-2017
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19:
The odds are strongly against it, but whatever you want to tell yourself..

Only time will tell how long Pat will need to take over and get us over the hump.
Think about it. He's shadowing the position this season while working on mechanics. He's getting some reps but no more than Bray. Going into camp for the 2018 year, how do you suddenly imagine he leap frogs BOTH Bray and Smith? Especially if Smith and the team has a better showing than this year, Dorsey/Reid will not going be handing things over to the kid. If we have worse or the same type of result as 2016, then it's an all out competition in camp next year.
[Reply]
Mr. Laz 01:11 PM 04-29-2017
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19:
So now it's 3-4 years??

GTFO
I don't really know what the fuck he's talking about exactly but there is something to it.

I'm afraid that Mahome's development and Alex Smith's departure might not correspond. Alex Smith is under contract for this year and the next, extending Smith a single year isn't really feasible.

If Mahomes needs that 3rd year then we have a problem.
[Reply]
MahiMike 01:12 PM 04-29-2017
This is awesome. We've got new members coming in just because of Mahomes. Reminds me of the Montana years. A sudden influx of new fans.

Love it.
[Reply]
SAUTO 01:13 PM 04-29-2017
Originally Posted by Baby Lee:
What bothers you so much about wanting to enjoy the Chiefs?
You're manufacturing issues.
[Reply]
Mr. Laz 01:14 PM 04-29-2017
Originally Posted by MahiMike:
This is awesome. We've got new members coming in just because of Mahomes. Reminds me of the Montana years. A sudden influx of new fans.

Love it.
Don't worry, we'll run them off shortly.
[Reply]
MahiMike 01:15 PM 04-29-2017
Originally Posted by TigerUppercut:
The reality is he's a 1.5-2 year project. Common sense.
Watson will be forced to start week 1 and it will set back his development. Mahomes has the luxury of sitting an entire year and will increase his development.

It's really the best HC/QB situation of the draftees.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 01:16 PM 04-29-2017
Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO:
You're manufacturing issues.
Serious question. Just how much of CP have you had on ignore for the past decade?
[Reply]
RunKC 01:17 PM 04-29-2017
Mahomes was the brightest QB who was at the top of the board in terms of retaining info. He has experience with verbiage, similar offensive concepts and pre-snap reads.

He will be ready in 2018.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 01:17 PM 04-29-2017
Originally Posted by Mr. Laz:
Don't worry, we'll run them off shortly.
I hope so. If they're coming just for the new QB, they're not real fans, but mere Mahomos.
[Reply]
SAUTO 01:19 PM 04-29-2017
Serious question. Just how much of CP have you had on ignore for the past decade?
None.

What does that have to do with today? Not many are find what you are complaining about TODAY, so why even bring it up. You want to enjoy this? Quit bitching about the last decade and enjoy it.

I know I would be enjoying it more if you weren't bitching.
[Reply]
notorious 01:19 PM 04-29-2017
Guess who this was.....

Ht: 6-5 Wt: 210 40: 4.95

Year: 3So Number: -

Scouting Report:

The Good: Big armed pocket passer with the abilities to make plays in or out of the pocket. Poised under pressure, looks off the safety and takes what the defense gives him. Possesses a terrific pump fake, drives his long passes down the field and smartly places his deep throws in front of the target, letting receivers run to the ball. Gets outside the pocket, makes plays on the move and loses nothing on his throws displaying zip on the short passes or driving the deep tosses while on the run. In complete control of the offense in every sense of the word and a true leader that makes good decisions and does not put his team in a bad spot.

The Bad: Needs to improve his footwork, release and does not throw the tightest spirals.

The Skinny: A young signal caller with a tremendous amount of upside potential as he matures both physically and mentally. Great prospect for the future.
[Reply]
Mr. Laz 01:20 PM 04-29-2017
Mahomos.
:-)
Be nice, we need the added traffic

If they are here to legitimately discuss football then I don't care why they show up.

It sure as hell beats have trolls running all over.
[Reply]
SAUTO 01:21 PM 04-29-2017
Originally Posted by notorious:
Guess who this was.....

Ht: 6-5 Wt: 210 40: 4.95

Year: 3So Number: -

Scouting Report:

The Good: Big armed pocket passer with the abilities to make plays in or out of the pocket. Poised under pressure, looks off the safety and takes what the defense gives him. Possesses a terrific pump fake, drives his long passes down the field and smartly places his deep throws in front of the target, letting receivers run to the ball. Gets outside the pocket, makes plays on the move and loses nothing on his throws displaying zip on the short passes or driving the deep tosses while on the run. In complete control of the offense in every sense of the word and a true leader that makes good decisions and does not put his team in a bad spot.

The Bad: Needs to improve his footwork, release and does not throw the tightest spirals.

The Skinny: A young signal caller with a tremendous amount of upside potential as he matures both physically and mentally. Great prospect for the future.
Roethlisberger?
[Reply]
keg in kc 01:21 PM 04-29-2017
Originally Posted by MahiMike:

Love it.
New members coming in because of a SF quarterback and Montana's the name that comes to mind?

Just out of a 4-year coma?
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 01:22 PM 04-29-2017
Originally Posted by RunKC:
Mahomes was the brightest QB who was at the top of the board in terms of retaining info. He has experience with verbiage, similar offensive concepts and pre-snap reads.

He will be ready in 2018.
Thank you.....

Dorsey and Reid are not going up 17 spots in the 1st round for a 2-3 year project. They have been working hard on Mahomes since last Fall, apparently.
[Reply]
Page 50 of 2678
« First < 404647484950 51525354601001505501050 > Last »
Up