ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 42 of 2686
« First < 323839404142 4344454652921425421042 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>*****The Patrick Mahomes Thread*****
Dante84 07:19 PM 04-27-2017
IT ****ING HAPPENED

OP UPDATE:

Because of all the interest in this thread, I've place all of the video content of Patrick Mahomes II's college career, and draft day goodness into a single post that can be found here. Enjoy!
[Reply]
Bowser 08:16 AM 04-29-2017
Originally Posted by Pestilence:
Go to 6:47. That's fucking Aaron Rodgers.
Wow. The ability to escape and evade the sack, keeping the eyes down the field, the 30 yard dart thrown with a flick of his wrist hitting his guy right between the numbers.....yes, totally Rodgers.

Originally Posted by Mile High Mania:
So, is there a general consensus on how long he should sit and learn... 1 season, 2 seasons? I think it's going to be a painful time as the mass reaction to Alex will be more negative, more often and early with this guy on the bench. The cries from fans to start him now will be strong.
2017 is his redshirt year. Sit and let Andy work his magic, and let Alex see if he can up his game with the next generation at QB for the Chiefs chomping at the bit on the bench.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 08:17 AM 04-29-2017
Originally Posted by Mile High Mania:
So, is there a general consensus on how long he should sit and learn... 1 season, 2 seasons? I think it's going to be a painful time as the mass reaction to Alex will be more negative, more often and early with this guy on the bench. The cries from fans to start him now will be strong.
I'm girded for battle. Most are promising to behave.

Ideally he'd start game 1 2019, but Alex's performance in the mean time and the acceleration of his pay schedule [along with ancillary considerations of restructuring or trades] will doubtless play into accelerating or retarding that date.
[Reply]
RealSNR 08:17 AM 04-29-2017
Clay, I love your Red Tribe Cinema page. Always have. And it's incredible how much shit you put up with from commenters.

If I were you, I would have told these assholes to get a fucking clue a LONG time ago. I would have went full Dane McCloud on each and every one of them.

You've always taken the high road. I'm not sure if that's to be commended or laughed at.
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 08:50 AM 04-29-2017
I posted about a month ago in a thread why Mahomes is 'the guy' for us.

With Watson, Trusbisky, whoever else, it feels like the ceiling is around MAYBE being a top 10 QB. Probably more in the 10-15 range.

With Pat, the ceiling is top 5. Blue chip, elite QB potential. And his best chance to reach that ceiling is in a place with a situation like the one the Chiefs can provide him.
[Reply]
RodInCanton 09:17 AM 04-29-2017
Not trying to start anything here but honest question (and don't want to read entire thread). Why do people think he will be any different from any other Texas Tech qb in recent history? Or more general from any air raid offense? These qbs put up ridiculous stats in college but never work out in the NFL. What makes Mahomes different?
I have no idea how he will turn out but personally I would shy away from any qb from an air raid offense if I was GM of a team.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 09:23 AM 04-29-2017
Originally Posted by RodInCanton:
Not trying to start anything here but honest question (and don't want to read entire thread). Why do people think he will be any different from any other Texas Tech qb in recent history? Or more general from any air raid offense? These qbs put up ridiculous stats in college but never work out in the NFL. What makes Mahomes different?
I have no idea how he will turn out but personally I would shy away from any qb from an air raid offense if I was GM of a team.
C'mon man. Just look up like 15-20 posts. We just addressed this [again] like an hour ago.
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 09:24 AM 04-29-2017

The Face That Runs the Place.
[Reply]
notorious 09:24 AM 04-29-2017
:-)
[Reply]
RodInCanton 09:25 AM 04-29-2017
Originally Posted by Baby Lee:
C'mon man. Just look up like 5-10 posts.
Gotcha, thanks. Reading away!
[Reply]
Red Dawg 09:40 AM 04-29-2017
I think he's a better prospect than any other from that system. Escapeability from the pocket and arm strength. Can run right or left and sling it 50 yards with accuracy is rare. He comes from a pro athlete house hold that gives him a good attitude, work ethic and maturity. Elite talent level, period.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 09:50 AM 04-29-2017
Fuck the Giants
http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/re...ource=facebook
[Reply]
King_Chief_Fan 09:56 AM 04-29-2017
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
When has this team ever listened to the fans? It took a goddamn series of airplane banners for them to hear us last time.

Kansas City has finally done what they promised to do when they fired Pioli. They now no longer owe the fans JACK SHIT. If there are fans that want Alex benched in year one and Reid doesn't think Mahomes is ready, they can go **** OFF.
agree....(without the expletives)
[Reply]
CapsLockKey 09:56 AM 04-29-2017
Other than playing in a similar offense he is nothing like previous TT QBs in terms of talent. This kid wasn't drafted because of ridiculous stats, it's the God given abilities he has that the Chiefs think they can groom. The big question is can the Chiefs mold him into what he can be.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 10:04 AM 04-29-2017
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
Clay, I love your Red Tribe Cinema page. Always have. And it's incredible how much shit you put up with from commenters.

If I were you, I would have told these assholes to get a fucking clue a LONG time ago. I would have went full Dane McCloud on each and every one of them.

You've always taken the high road. I'm not sure if that's to be commended or laughed at.
Facebook commenters are the armpit of the internet.

It's useless trying to fight a rising tide of raw sewage. Just let it wash over you, and ban a few turds once in awhile.
[Reply]
sully1983 10:18 AM 04-29-2017
huge fan of the Chiefs here, can't wait to see Mahomes in action!
[Reply]
Page 42 of 2686
« First < 323839404142 4344454652921425421042 > Last »
Up