ChiefsPlanet Mobile
View Poll Results: Which System Do You Use?
Playstation 24 47.06%
XBox 9 17.65%
Nintendo 0 0%
PC 18 35.29%
Other 0 0%
Voters: 51. You may not vote on this poll
Page 177 of 252
« First < 77127167173174175176177 178179180181187227 > Last »
Media Center>All Things Video Games & Game Reviews Part II
Gonzo 10:39 AM 08-31-2015
Hey all, you know the deal...
The other thread hit over 1,000 posts and we have server issues when that shit happens so here she be, a fancy new mega thread.

Anyway, just a quick rundown.

Post anything and everything gaming in here. Console games, handheld/mobile games or PC.

Playing something you love or maybe hate? Find a hidden gem on Steam? Let us know via a review. Try to make sure you give a good rundown on it. Graphics, sound, storyline, overall gameplay and replayability. Let's keep it at a 1-10 scale.

Thanks to all that left me awesome rep comments/posts and even pm's thanking me for the many reviews I wrote.
Just an FYI, developers do read our comments in here I guess. CD Projekt Red (of Witcher 3) was one that stopped by.

Anyway, thanks all for your input and as always, no griefing.
[Reply]
Bump 02:06 AM 10-01-2022
Originally Posted by Fish:
No, this isn't just an ordinary online account. This person put 6,000 hrs into a Red Dead account that was linked to Google Stadia. Which is shutting down in a matter of weeks due to a Google specific decision. Which would eliminate this user from accessing that account that they literally spent 246 days worth of time to build just because they chose Stadia which doesn't communicate player data to other platforms. Stadia limits the saves to only Stadia media which is soon to be non existent. All other platforms use shared info.
I understand that. Red dead online was boring as all hell and lame was what I basically saying.

So if you play red dead online on xbox, playstation and PC it's all shared?

That's actually pretty nice tbh, not many games will do that. Probably shouldn't have used stadia if that's the only thing that doesn't do cross-progression and there's a good chance he's just screwed. Maybe rockstar will do something since it made the internet, but normally they wouldn't give a shit.
[Reply]
WhawhaWhat 06:28 AM 10-01-2022
I beat Ghost of Tsushima on PS5. That game was a lot of fun and I ended up at 127 hours when I finally finished the story.
[Reply]
ModSocks 01:09 PM 10-05-2022
So this Overwatch 2 launch has been a fucking disaster.

Long ques to get in only to have the servers dump you right away and then put you back at the end of the que again. Bugs. Players missing skins and character unlocks.

We're on day 2 now and nothing has changed.
[Reply]
BigBeauford 02:26 PM 10-05-2022
Anyone else here playing Dome Keeper? I very much am enjoying its hyper-focused mission and values. Dig down, find minerals, bring them back, upgrade, fight waves of enemies.
[Reply]
htismaqe 02:30 PM 10-05-2022
CDPR announced two new Witcher projects, one of which will be an open-world RPG.
[Reply]
tredadda 07:36 PM 10-05-2022
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
CDPR announced two new Witcher projects, one of which will be an open-world RPG.
Aren’t all their Witcher games open world RPGs?
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 10:23 PM 10-05-2022
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
I would much rather have more Cyberpunk than Witcher.
[Reply]
Fish 10:43 PM 10-05-2022
Originally Posted by Imon Yourside:
I would much rather have more Cyberpunk than Witcher.
I'm a fan of Cyberpunk. Actually on a second playthrough as a street kid, after the 1.6 update.

But that's a real crackhead thing to say. Witcher 3 is well known as one of the best RPGs of all time. It was realeased in 2007, yet it still gets an insane amount of gameplay. The Witcher series of games has sold 50 million copies.
[Reply]
htismaqe 07:46 AM 10-06-2022
Originally Posted by tredadda:
Aren’t all their Witcher games open world RPGs?
I would assume that by calling it out like that, they're suggesting that it's something above and beyond what they've done in the past. :-)
[Reply]
htismaqe 09:18 AM 10-06-2022
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
So this Overwatch 2 launch has been a fucking disaster.

Long ques to get in only to have the servers dump you right away and then put you back at the end of the que again. Bugs. Players missing skins and character unlocks.

We're on day 2 now and nothing has changed.
Looks like the servers were hit with a massive DDOS attack, at least on the PS platform.
[Reply]
htismaqe 09:24 AM 10-06-2022
I'm a big monster hunter fan, this game looks cool.

https://www.gameinformer.com/2022/10...in-new-trailer

[Reply]
Imon Yourside 02:35 PM 10-06-2022
I'm a fan of Cyberpunk. Actually on a second playthrough as a street kid, after the 1.6 update.

But that's a real crackhead thing to say. Witcher 3 is well known as one of the best RPGs of all time. It was realeased in 2007, yet it still gets an insane amount of gameplay. The Witcher series of games has sold 50 million copies.
Never got into the Witcher series, it was kinda bland to me. Cyberpunk is the perfect setting for me.
[Reply]
Fish 10:48 PM 10-06-2022
Originally Posted by Imon Yourside:
Never got into the Witcher series, it was kinda bland to me. Cyberpunk is the perfect setting for me.
Bland? LOL. That's new. But it's cool, unfortunately you and I have never really agreed on games. No worries.

Witcher is incredible though.
[Reply]
Bump 11:29 PM 10-06-2022
I think I'm in for this one. Open world survival mmo? I don't know much details about it other than that but here's to hoping it sort of plays like Ark or Rust

[Reply]
Imon Yourside 12:06 AM 10-07-2022
Bland? LOL. That's new. But it's cool, unfortunately you and I have never really agreed on games. No worries.

Witcher is incredible though.
Over the years I have pretty much moved on from most Fantasy settings and much prefer futuristic stuff. Really would love another great Mass Effect game but I doubt EA delivers that very seriously.
[Reply]
Page 177 of 252
« First < 77127167173174175176177 178179180181187227 > Last »
Up