ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 4 of 29
< 1234 567814 > Last »
In Memoriam>RIP Logical (Jim)
Son of Logical 02:39 PM 04-29-2009
Hello All,

As many of you know my Dad (Logical) has been in the hospital since January. He has been fighting a bunch of different problems, and it looked like he was going to beat it, and make it home. Unfortunately, in the past week things took a real turn for the worse. It is my understanding that he has at most two weeks left, but from what I can see myself, it probably won't be that long.

I know he really valued this board and a lot of the people on it. I wanted you all to know that he may of been a person that liked to stir things up, but he is one of the most caring people that this world has ever had to offer. He helped raise my sisters and I to be strong, loving, and intelligent people.

In these past few months, he has again found the Lord, and I strongly believe it is simply God calling him home. Please remember him for the good times, and do not judge him to harshly for the times he gave any of you heck.

He is my father, and a great man.

Thank You,

James

Update: My father passed away this morning at 7:30 am (pst). For the most part it was peaceful, my sisters and I were there with him to last second. He will be missed.

My sister read him many of your replies, and she told me he really enjoyed it. Thank you for all your kind words.
[Reply]
CrazyPhuD 03:16 PM 04-29-2009
Thoughts to you and your family. May miracles still happen.
[Reply]
shakesthecat 03:19 PM 04-29-2009
Very sorry to hear this.

Having met Jim briefly years ago, it was obvious he is a kind and decent man, and will surely be missed.
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 03:20 PM 04-29-2009
man,best wishes to your family during this period
[Reply]
big nasty kcnut 03:20 PM 04-29-2009
Praying for you. Jim is and alway be a great man may he find peace.
Posted via Mobile Device
[Reply]
TrebMaxx 03:22 PM 04-29-2009
Prayers are on the way.
[Reply]
Frankie 03:23 PM 04-29-2009
Logical and I went from the worst of CP enemies (due to a mutual misunderstanding) to the best of friends. I have never met him face to face but I have wanted to. I deeply hope there's a miracle in the works. If not I hope I will get to be buddies with him in the beyond.

I don't know if this is appropriate or not, James, but if you think it is, please post a photo of your dad for those of us who have not met him in person. And I would ask a mod to put it up in the Chiefs Planet header for a year.

Wishing you, your family, and most of all your dad great strength. Tell him Frankie wants him to fight on and beat this.
[Reply]
Jenson71 03:24 PM 04-29-2009
God Bless, Jim. Good of you for fighting.
[Reply]
Al Czervik 03:25 PM 04-29-2009
Prayers being sent to Jim and his family....
[Reply]
Jilly 03:27 PM 04-29-2009
We will all be praying or sending blessings...however we do that. I pray for peace for you, your family, and Logical. Since you're a person of faith, know he isn't and never will be alone and the same goes for you.
[Reply]
Reaper16 03:28 PM 04-29-2009
:-)
[Reply]
Adept Havelock 03:31 PM 04-29-2009
Please let Logical know that his former Vice Presidential candidate sends his best wishes, and to you as well.

:-)
[Reply]
HemiEd 03:33 PM 04-29-2009
Best wishes and prayers to you and the family. We hope he pulls through and is back on here stirring things up. Thanks for the update Junior, hang tough.
[Reply]
Thig Lyfe 03:33 PM 04-29-2009
Damn. Imagine the turmoil the board would be in if we had elected him CP president.

This is just awful news. My thoughts are with you and your family.
[Reply]
CrazyHorse 03:34 PM 04-29-2009
As I fight my owm battles with health, I understand what it is to come to terms with your life, what it means, and what you wanted to leave as your legacy.

My wish is that he is comfortable physically, mentally, and that he found satisfaction.

If he's anything like me, I know that in his mind he wants to be remembered healthy. Not sick. When you remember him, try to remember when he was his strongest, and what he represented at that time in his life. It may just be the gretaest gift you can give to a man.

God bless, Jim.
[Reply]
kc rush 03:38 PM 04-29-2009
I'm very sorry to hear this. Best wishes to Jim and your entire family.
[Reply]
Page 4 of 29
< 1234 567814 > Last »
Up