ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 19 of 52
« First < 91516171819 2021222329 > Last »
Saccopoo Memorial Draft Forum>****OFFICIAL 2021 Saccopoo CP Mock Draft Thread****
kccrow 11:57 PM 03-27-2021
With the 81st pick, the Miami Dolphins select Patrick Jones II, EDGE, Pittsburgh

He shouldn't be here this late, but since he is... The Dolphins are looking ahead a year with Ogbah a free agent in 22; they can develop and rotate Jones in 21.
[Reply]
Direckshun 09:29 AM 03-28-2021
The Redskins draft DE Quincy Roche, Miami.
[Reply]
Marco Polo 10:52 AM 03-28-2021
The Chicago Bears select Tylan Wallace, WR, Oklahoma St.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 11:33 AM 03-28-2021
The Philadelphia Eagles Select: Trey Smith, G, Tennessee
[Reply]
staylor26 12:19 PM 03-28-2021
Originally Posted by Marco Polo:
The Chicago Bears select Tylan Wallace, WR, Oklahoma St.
Damn it! I have 4 guys on my short list for the Chiefs and that was one of them.
[Reply]
Chargem 03:17 PM 03-28-2021
Originally Posted by staylor26:
Damn it! I have 4 guys on my short list for the Chiefs and that was one of them.
I'm guessing Rodgers might have been another one of the 4?
[Reply]
Kellerfox 04:08 PM 03-28-2021
The Pittsburgh Steelers select Shaun Wade, CB, Ohio State
[Reply]
Chargem 03:12 PM 03-28-2021
The Tennessee Titans select Amari Rodgers, WR, Clemson
[Reply]
Sfeihc 03:49 PM 03-28-2021
The New York Jets select Hamilcar Rashed, Jr., EDGE, Oregon St..
[Reply]
Rain Man 05:32 PM 03-28-2021
As chants of "Superbad" and "Where's McLovin" break out in the audience, Jonah Hill comes to the podium.

"You may remember me from my role in Moneyball", he says, as the crowd shouts, 'Superbad!' In that role, my goal was to identify players who have a role to play, and who represent great value for the money. That's why I'm here today. I've crunched the numbers, and there's a clear choice for our pick.

"The Los Angeles Rams select Trey Hill, C, Georgia."
[Reply]
Kellerfox 07:20 PM 03-28-2021
Originally Posted by Rain Man:
As chants of "Superbad" and "Where's McLovin" break out in the audience, Jonah Hill comes to the podium.

"You may remember me from my role in Moneyball", he says, as the crowd shouts, 'Superbad!' In that role, my goal was to identify players who have a role to play, and who represent great value for the money. That's why I'm here today. I've crunched the numbers, and there's a clear choice for our pick.

"The Los Angeles Rams select Trey Hill, C, Georgia."
I almost took Hill with the Steelers last pick (had it typed out on Chiefs Planet ready to hit post), but chickened out last second because I let a few negative evaluations of him get into my head and offset the positive ones. Was hoping he would fall to the Steelers 4th round pick.

DAMN YOU JONAH HILL! (And great pick...)
[Reply]
Rain Man 09:36 PM 03-28-2021
Originally Posted by Kellerfox:
I almost took Hill with the Steelers last pick (had it typed out on Chiefs Planet ready to hit post), but chickened out last second because I let a few negative evaluations of him get into my head and offset the positive ones. Was hoping he would fall to the Steelers 4th round pick.

DAMN YOU JONAH HILL! (And great pick...)
It sounds like you needed an analytics guy to help you, Mr. Pitt.
[Reply]
Rain Man 05:44 PM 03-28-2021
Jonah orders McLovin to buy beer and tell Chiefscafan that he's on the clock. McLovin complies.
[Reply]
Direckshun 07:27 AM 03-29-2021
Anybody else have one player on the board that is an absolute shocker of a steal at this point?

I have a high 2nd round grade on this player.
[Reply]
Kellerfox 12:42 PM 03-29-2021
Originally Posted by Direckshun:
Anybody else have one player on the board that is an absolute shocker of a steal at this point?

I have a high 2nd round grade on this player.
Have a guess who you're talking about...

There is a player who is between #40-60 on many big boards still out there. If we are looking at the same player, I think he may fall IRL just like here due certain limitations. I actually see him mocked to one of my teams regularly, but fans on their message boards are unanimously vocal about not wanting him due to fit/redundancy so I've passed (so far...).

Once he's drafted, make sure to share!
[Reply]
Page 19 of 52
« First < 91516171819 2021222329 > Last »
Up