ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 1092 of 2693
« First < 925929921042108210881089109010911092 109310941095109611021142119215922092 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>*****The Patrick Mahomes Thread*****
Dante84 07:19 PM 04-27-2017
IT ****ING HAPPENED

OP UPDATE:

Because of all the interest in this thread, I've place all of the video content of Patrick Mahomes II's college career, and draft day goodness into a single post that can be found here. Enjoy!
[Reply]
O.city 10:35 AM 09-27-2018
Same here. I don't care about crazy shit. I wanna hear the music.
[Reply]
SAUTO 10:38 AM 09-27-2018
Originally Posted by O.city:
Yeah, i'm gonna have to break down and do it.

I'm all about the music live. I don't really care for a performance, especially a country music one. Now if it's something else, sure.

My wife was born in the mid 80's to young parents who are obsessed with the hair bands and such so she's also obsessed with that. So we've seen Def Leopard and Motley Crue and Aerosmith like 30 times (well she has, I haven't that many times). They put on good shows to go with the music. I like that.

But for my music, Eric Church and Stapleton country and such, or Mumford Kings of Leon etc I want the music.
Holy shit. We've seen Aerosmith with kiss. Gnr. Def leppard, Motley crue, poison etc many times too lol.

My wife loves that shit.

But I'd rather just hear a guy who can really sing just sing.

Stapleton played everything you'd wanna hear and didn't bullshit around about it between songs. I wish I had hit you up about going sooner than the day of lol.
[Reply]
Chiefspants 10:43 AM 09-27-2018
I was driving home after a meeting at work and was listening to Denver's Talk Radio cover the draft. They were already disappointed that Denver wasn't going to snag McCaffery when out of NOWHERE, they announced huge news. The Chiefs had traded up for the tenth pick. I was baffled when it happened. This was finally going to happen, and thanks to Chiefsplanet I knew who the Chiefs were picking.

The Bronco talk radio guys, on the other hand, were baffled. One had no idea what the Chiefs were thinking. "Why would they draft Watson when they have an elite quarterback in Alex Smith? Can Watson do anything that Smith can't do?"

The other commentator was quicker to the punch. "No, this is a bold move. They're going to go with that boom or bust kid from Texas Tech with that unbelievable arm, Pat Mahomes."

Mahomes' pick was announced right after. Still one of my favorite days ever as a Chiefs' fan.
[Reply]
O.city 10:45 AM 09-27-2018
Originally Posted by SAUTO:
Holy shit. We've seen Aerosmith with kiss. Gnr. Def leppard, Motley crue, poison etc many times too lol.

My wife loves that shit.

But I'd rather just hear a guy who can really sing just sing.

Stapleton played everything you'd wanna hear and didn't bullshit around about it between songs. I wish I had hit you up about going sooner than the day of lol.
Yeah, thanks asshole. LOL. We had actually looked into going but had something going on I think.

I don't mind the rock music. Its not really my go to thing but the wife loves it as does her mom and dad. My FIL is who turned me on to CP and still posts some I think so I can't bash him too much. :-)
[Reply]
CasselGotPeedOn 10:47 AM 09-27-2018
Fuck Chris Stapleton. This thread is about Patrick Mahomes you assholes.
[Reply]
KChiefs1 11:34 AM 09-27-2018
Petro throwing subtle jabs at Keitzman today.

Saying “some people in this building “ said the reason Dorsey got fired was because he screwed up the drafting of Mahomes.

:-)
[Reply]
KChiefs1 11:46 AM 09-27-2018
Listen to the crowd when Mahomes gets introduced.

https://youtu.be/BzzJ4MbIO8U
[Reply]
penchief 12:37 PM 09-27-2018
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CmQ-K4O0utQ

Damn, Chris Carter changing his tune on Mahomes. He calls him "special" a couple times.
[Reply]
Kiimo 12:43 PM 09-27-2018
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
Keitzman aside, I've never loved Mitch Holthus more than I do now.

Mr. Homer himself is now blowing smoke up fans' asses about a part of the team that we've been clamoring for constantly in the past many years. He's no longer a blowhard about Matt Cassel or Alex Smith. Now he's giving us that homer energy about Pat Mahomes.

And God, do I love it.

There is NOTHING better than homer Mitch Holthus when you've got a QB as good as Patrick Mahomes.

Never forget that Holthus said the Chiefs were stupid to take a QB and he would have rolled with Alex and drafted a corner.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 12:48 PM 09-27-2018
Originally Posted by penchief:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CmQ-K4O0utQ

Damn, Chris Carter changing his tune on Mahomes. He calls him "special" a couple times.
Is there ANYBODY that motherfucker won't take credit for?

I mean really, Carter? "I trained him..."

Yeah, you're the reason Travis Kelce is a stud.
[Reply]
penchief 01:00 PM 09-27-2018
Originally Posted by KChiefs1:
Petro throwing subtle jabs at Keitzman today.

Saying “some people in this building “ said the reason Dorsey got fired was because he screwed up the drafting of Mahomes.

:-)
I still wonder a little bit if Reid, Hunt, Veach, etc. thought Dorsey took too big a risk by holding off on the trade as long as he did. We heard about a potential move up to the five slot.

I could see there being a little tension if Dorsey had the go ahead to make an earlier trade to secure Mahomes but didn't. There might have been some really anxious moments in the war room praying that Payton, Ariens, or O'Brien didn't jump into the top ten ahead of the chiefs.

Maybe there was something to that awkward moment between Dorsey and Hunt in the war room. It's all speculation though.
[Reply]
Kiimo 01:07 PM 09-27-2018
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
Is there ANYBODY that mother****er won't take credit for?

I mean really, Carter? "I trained him..."

Yeah, you're the reason Travis Kelce is a stud.
Chris Carter is a moron
[Reply]
KChiefs1 01:16 PM 09-27-2018
Keitzman doing his weekly interview with Patrick at 2:30.
[Reply]
suzzer99 01:21 PM 09-27-2018
Originally Posted by KChiefs1:
Listen to the crowd when Mahomes gets introduced.

https://youtu.be/BzzJ4MbIO8U
Chills. There is nothing like a rocking Arrowhead. I took my stepkid there for a muddy wet game where the Chiefs were already out of the playoffs. She'd been to a few pro games but immediately she was like "Oh, this is completely different".

It was the game LJ did this (can't embed): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0A7ytrvZzPo&t=175
[Reply]
WhawhaWhat 04:39 PM 09-27-2018

Little League ➡️ @TexasTechFb ➡️@Chiefs
.@PatrickMahomes5 just loves erasing 0s from the scoreboard.#LLAlumni #ChiefsKingdom #TBT pic.twitter.com/4SqZbJAWcm

— Little League (@LittleLeague) September 27, 2018

[Reply]
Page 1092 of 2693
« First < 925929921042108210881089109010911092 109310941095109611021142119215922092 > Last »
Up