ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 12 of 23
« First < 289101112 1314151622 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Let’s talk about the Colts
RunKC 02:02 PM 09-16-2022
Shithead owner whose franchise killed Luck.

Should be a fun game. One big note is Shaq Darius Leonard is out again this week. Could be a major loss for them.
[Reply]
Mecca 10:26 AM 09-19-2022
Originally Posted by RunKC:
I don’t understand passing on Malik Willis…for a tackle.

I mean FFS you have Matt Ryan. He’s not lasting long. Perfect opportunity to get a high ceiling kid like Malik Willis to learn and grow.

It’s round 3! That’s not even a risk. You have to keep trying.
Supposedly they like Sam Ehlinger which is kinda funny.
[Reply]
crispystl 10:31 AM 09-19-2022
Originally Posted by staylor26:
People actually thought we kept the wrong guy with Veach...
Thanks god we kept the one we did. Could you imagine?
[Reply]
Mecca 10:33 AM 09-19-2022
Originally Posted by crispystl:
Thanks god we kept the one we did. Could you imagine?
Ballard would probably do fine had he taken over with Mahomes already on board. He seems pretty good at finding solid starters, he just is to risk averse to make any big moves.
[Reply]
L.A. Chieffan 10:33 AM 09-19-2022
Coming off an embarrassing, ugly shut out loss expect them to throw the kitchen sink at this game otherwise heads are gonna roll. It'll probably be a little closer than people think
[Reply]
crispystl 10:38 AM 09-19-2022
Originally Posted by Mecca:
Ballard would probably do fine had he taken over with Mahomes already on board. He seems pretty good at finding solid starters, he just is to risk averse to make any big moves.
Yeah I guess Mahomes was already on the team at that point. He definitely seems reluctant to make a big move for a QB. After seeing the debacle in Denver, he might be even LESS inclined to pull the trigger on one now.
[Reply]
ModSocks 10:38 AM 09-19-2022
I watched their condensed game last night.

Matt Ryan looks like an old man back there. Can't move in the pocket. If you make him move he's liable to throw up a 50/50 ball. On one sack he literally tripped over his own feet trying to evade the rusher.
[Reply]
Mecca 10:45 AM 09-19-2022
Originally Posted by Detoxing:

Matt Ryan looks like an old man back there. Can't move in the pocket. If you make him move he's liable to throw up a 50/50 ball. On one sack he literally tripped over his own feet trying to evade the rusher.
He wasn't exactly mobile in his younger days so it makes sense.
[Reply]
Bob Dole 10:48 AM 09-19-2022
Originally Posted by Danguardace:
If you're the colts now do you just tank the season? Get best QB in next year's draft?
Again?
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 10:48 AM 09-19-2022
Originally Posted by Mecca:
If you are a Colts fan how annoyed are you at Chris Ballard, dude is basically Carl Peterson.
"BuT lUcK rEtIrEd." FFS, that was in 2019. He's done a horrible job of addressing the QB position since.
[Reply]
ROYC75 11:40 AM 09-19-2022
Originally Posted by L.A. Chieffan:
Coming off an embarrassing, ugly shut out loss expect them to throw the kitchen sink at this game otherwise heads are gonna roll. It'll probably be a little closer than people think
I am afraid of this, players playing above their heads for us now!
[Reply]
HC_Chief 11:47 AM 09-19-2022
Trap game from hell.
The team needs to be hyper-focused this week in preparation, then jump their ass early & pour it on. DO NOT LET THESE SORRY MUH'FUHS HANG AROUND.
[Reply]
KC_Lee 11:48 AM 09-19-2022
Originally Posted by ROYC75:
I am afraid of this, players playing above their heads for us now!
But on the flip side Ryan will probably be throwing passes above their player's heads too.
[Reply]
htismaqe 12:15 PM 09-19-2022
Originally Posted by Detoxing:

Watching right now. The Jags are moving the ball at will just throwing quick and short. The Chiefs are going to dissect them.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 12:17 PM 09-19-2022
I'm not watching, because I have better things to do like staple my sack to a stool, but what the fuck happened to Buckner? 3 pressures for the Colts, total?!?
[Reply]
htismaqe 12:24 PM 09-19-2022
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
I'm not watching, because I have better things to do like staple my sack to a stool, but what the fuck happened to Buckner? 3 pressures for the Colts, total?!?
Lots of quick passes from the Jags. Plus they ran the ball well and got the big lead. The Colts really never had a chance to rush the passer. Jags were super efficient
[Reply]
Page 12 of 23
« First < 289101112 1314151622 > Last »
Up