ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 1576 of 2693
« First < 576107614761526156615721573157415751576 157715781579158015861626167620762576 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>*****The Patrick Mahomes Thread*****
Dante84 07:19 PM 04-27-2017
IT ****ING HAPPENED

OP UPDATE:

Because of all the interest in this thread, I've place all of the video content of Patrick Mahomes II's college career, and draft day goodness into a single post that can be found here. Enjoy!
[Reply]
suzzer99 11:31 PM 07-24-2019
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
I'm starting to think this is one of those gatorade commercial fake things. We never see the ball all the way through.
[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 07:32 AM 07-25-2019
This may already be in the thread but its 2 days old. So if it is just watch it again.
I love PMII daddy!

[Reply]
InChiefsHeaven 09:15 AM 07-25-2019
Originally Posted by suzzer99:
I'm starting to think this is one of those gatorade commercial fake things. We never see the ball all the way through.

[Reply]
DJ's left nut 09:27 AM 07-25-2019
Originally Posted by CasselGotPeedOn:
Do you feel bad for Bills fans?

https://www.twobillsdrive.com/commun...mvp-candidate/

Lol jk.
I feel a little bit bad for EVERY team that doesn't have Patrick Mahomes.

Again, we traded up from 28 to get him. So literally every team in football could've moved up and made that deal. And we're the team that did.

So yeah, sucks to be the team that traded away that pick, but they at least got Allen for their troubles who might be a decent QB when all is said and done. Meanwhile there are teams out there trying to win football games w/ Derrick Carr and Eli Manning.

I do feel like QB play has taken a quantum leap forward over the last 5 years or so. Just about every team out there has either a solid player or a decent young prospect under center or waiting in the wings.

Look at the worst QB in each division:

AFCE -- Fitzpatrick (with Rosen as a fallback).
AFCN -- Dalton (maybe Jackson but he's unique)
AFCS -- Foles or maybe even Mariota
AFCW -- Flacco

NFCE -- Manning (Jones in the wings)
NFCN -- Trubisky
NFCS -- Winston
NFCE -- Garoppollo (I think Murray will outperform him)

Is the Broncos situation the worst QB situation in the league? Maybe TB because their lack of a plan B and his pending FA? Maybe Miami given Rosen's issues in AZ and the age/ceiling of Fitz.

And those situations, while not good, are quite a bit better than the days of Cassel, Gabbert, Christian Ponder, John Skelton, Tim Tebow disasters of just 6-7 years ago.
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 09:28 AM 07-25-2019
Originally Posted by Hog's Gone Fishin:
This may already be in the thread but its 2 days old. So if it is just watch it again.
I love PMII daddy!

not clicking KCSTAR material
[Reply]
suzzer99 10:18 AM 07-25-2019
Originally Posted by InChiefsHell:
I see a ball being thrown. And then eventually a ball rolling around on the concourse.
[Reply]
Halfcan 10:54 AM 07-25-2019
Probably goes right through the tunnel. I don't think there is anything fake about it.
[Reply]
suzzer99 11:25 AM 07-25-2019
Why does the david kushner tweet cut off before the ball starts to come down? That seems weird to me.
[Reply]
O.city 12:45 PM 07-25-2019
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:

Again, we traded up from 28 to get him. So literally every team in football could've moved up and made that deal. And we're the team that did.

So yeah, sucks to be the team that traded away that pick, but they at least got Allen for their troubles who might be a decent QB when all is said and done. Meanwhile there are teams out there trying to win football games w/ Derrick Carr and Eli Manning.

I do feel like QB play has taken a quantum leap forward over the last 5 years or so. Just about every team out there has either a solid player or a decent young prospect under center or waiting in the wings.

Look at the worst QB in each division:

AFCE -- Fitzpatrick (with Rosen as a fallback).
AFCN -- Dalton (maybe Jackson but he's unique)
AFCS -- Foles or maybe even Mariota
AFCW -- Flacco

NFCE -- Manning (Jones in the wings)
NFCN -- Trubisky
NFCS -- Winston
NFCE -- Garoppollo (I think Murray will outperform him)

Is the Broncos situation the worst QB situation in the league? Maybe TB because their lack of a plan B and his pending FA? Maybe Miami given Rosen's issues in AZ and the age/ceiling of Fitz.

And those situations, while not good, are quite a bit better than the days of Cassel, Gabbert, Christian Ponder, John Skelton, Tim Tebow disasters of just 6-7 years ago.
Garoppollo is getting some darkhorse MVP talk this offseason. I don't really get it. I like him ok, but MVP? Nah.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 12:47 PM 07-25-2019
Originally Posted by O.city:
Garoppollo is getting some darkhorse MVP talk this offseason. I don't really get it. I like him ok, but MVP? Nah.
Handsome ex-Patriot.

He's Matt Cassel with a better jawline. Some folks are gonna be real surprised by how ungodly mediocre that dude is. 28 yrs old with 10 career starts under his belt and people are acting like he's some young, up and coming QB.

Natch. He may be the best of Brady's backups, but that bar ain't very high.
[Reply]
O.city 12:51 PM 07-25-2019
Handsome ex-Patriot.

He's Matt Cassel with a better jawline. Some folks are gonna be real surprised by how ungodly mediocre that dude is. 28 yrs old with 10 career starts under his belt and people are acting like he's some young, up and coming QB.

Middlekauf and Haberman are super high on him. I just can't seem to get there.

Mainly cause I don't think the dude can stay healthy. I have no clue how good or bad he is.
[Reply]
RunKC 12:55 PM 07-25-2019
This is why Veach is trying to sign Pat as early as he can. Gotta wonder if Pat will only want a 3 year extension so he can really cash in again after this goes down

Another player commits for six years at a time when in the next year or two the salary cap could change significantly, TV revenues could go up dramatically, gambling money could mushroom.

— ProFootballTalk (@ProFootballTalk) July 25, 2019

[Reply]
WhiteWhale 12:56 PM 07-25-2019
Handsome ex-Patriot.

I think it has more to do with the sports media's love affair with Shanahan.

Who, by the way, is still the only reason the Falcons lost the superbowl.
[Reply]
Best22 05:14 PM 07-25-2019
I don’t

[Reply]
mdstu 05:34 PM 07-25-2019
Originally Posted by Kiimosabi:
Remember this time last year when everybody was talking about low 30 for his touchdown total and high 20s for his INT total and then my man went out and threw fourteen touchdowns and no picks in his first four games

good times
This time last year Vegas had his Touchdown total at 23 1/2.
I took the over at +110 for $200.

I celebrated my winnings during a beautiful thrashing of the Broncos, Week 8.
[Reply]
Page 1576 of 2693
« First < 576107614761526156615721573157415751576 157715781579158015861626167620762576 > Last »
Up