May 25. Let's goooo!

[Reply]
Hammock Parties 10:17 AM 06-26-2022
OH MY

[Reply]
Hammock Parties 07:34 PM 06-26-2022

[Reply]
ThaVirus 06:26 AM 06-27-2022
What's that? Vader and the 501st showing up for Luke?
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 07:12 AM 06-27-2022
imps looking for the droids moments before owen and beru got turned into charred bone

i actually decided i dont want an obi-wan season 2...give me a lars miniseries, or a movie, joel edgerton and some punk kid can carry it

joel has major major chops
[Reply]
wazu 08:29 AM 06-27-2022
I'm skimming this thread, but WTF is up with Reva being impaled by a lightsaber and then basically is just back up and running full speed pretty much same day except now it hurts if she gets punched there? Did I fall asleep for the part where she gets magically healed?

And Obi-Wan walking away after kicking Vader's ass is pretty damn hard to get past. Obviously they can't have him actually kill Vader, but find some way for Vader to escape, or at least some pressing, urgent need that requires Obi-Wan to go save Luke or something. Don't walk away from a monstrous villain who is terrorizing the whole galaxy and is ready to be finished off.

And the Vader trash talk that was mentioned in this thread was yeah, pretty comical. Kinda goes back to being Anakin, the little trash-talking bitch.
[Reply]
KCUnited 08:43 AM 06-27-2022
I can't get over Princess Leia being 10 years old during the show.

That kids legs still looked bowed from diapers, like she's running while wearing Pull-ups or something. Looked like a dwarf Tom Cruise running around in every scene.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 08:43 AM 06-27-2022
Vader not killing Reva didn't bother me. We saw straight from him that he considers her completely insignificant. It's not a stretch that he'd not give enough of a shit to make sure she's dead. There's also the possibility that he wanted to keep her alive for some unknown purpose.

And lightsabers instantly cauterize wounds so if he didn't hit any vital organs, it's not shocking that she survived.
[Reply]
wazu 08:59 AM 06-27-2022
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:
Vader not killing Reva didn't bother me. We saw straight from him that he considers her completely insignificant. It's not a stretch that he'd not give enough of a shit to make sure she's dead. There's also the possibility that he wanted to keep her alive for some unknown purpose.

And lightsabers instantly cauterize wounds so if he didn't hit any vital organs, it's not shocking that she survived.
How do you stab a two-inch wide hole through the middle of somebody's torso and miss all their vital organs? I guess I can buy that she didn't bleed to death but come on with the organs all being missed.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 08:59 AM 06-27-2022
Originally Posted by wazu:
I'm skimming this thread, but WTF is up with Reva being impaled by a lightsaber and then basically is just back up and running full speed pretty much same day except now it hurts if she gets punched there? Did I fall asleep for the part where she gets magically healed?
probably got in a bacta tank

chill
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 09:01 AM 06-27-2022
Originally Posted by KCUnited:
I can't get over Princess Leia being 10 years old during the show.

That kids legs still looked bowed from diapers, like she's running while wearing Pull-ups or something. Looked like a dwarf Tom Cruise running around in every scene.
Princess Leia was always tiny. Barely 5 feet tall.
[Reply]
Frazod 10:30 AM 06-27-2022
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
I still think this should be canon. :-)

[Reply]
notorious 11:34 AM 06-27-2022
I thought I had seen it all. :-)
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 05:55 PM 06-27-2022
Fucking SHREDS this show :-)

[Reply]
cosmo20002 06:00 PM 06-27-2022
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
probably got in a bacta tank

chill
What is the general availability of bacta tanks? Do ordinary people have them in their homes? If not, are they widely available for appointment or on a first-come basis? Is it expensive? And what are the limits as to what they can heal?
[Reply]
notorious 06:16 PM 06-27-2022
Originally Posted by cosmo20002:
What is the general availability of bacta tanks? Do ordinary people have them in their homes? If not, are they widely available for appointment or on a first-come basis? Is it expensive? And what are the limits as to what they can heal?
Twist: Vader's entire suit is a bacta tank.
[Reply]
Page 49 of 54
« First < 394546474849 50515253 > Last »
Up