ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 551 of 1924
« First < 51451501541547548549550551 55255355455556160165110511551 > Last »
Patteeu Memorial Political Forum>Are you going to take the vaccine?
GloryDayz 08:48 AM 12-01-2020
I know I'm going to try to be first in line, but what about the rest of you? I'm not sure if the death count is where the science community wants it to be, plus Birdbrain hasn't been sworn in, so I expect there will be delays, but that's beside the point.

You can be honest.
[Reply]
Donger 11:43 AM 07-25-2021
Originally Posted by MahomesMagic:
Do as I say, not as I do....

Biden administration not mandating COVID vaccines for White House staff,
Psaki says
Vaccines not mandated for White House staff but Psaki wouldn't provide specifics

The Biden administration is not mandating COVID-19 vaccines for White House staff, press secretary Jen Psaki said Friday.

During the White House press briefing Thursday, Psaki suggested that every White House official had been offered a COVID-19 vaccine, but clarified Friday that the White House was not requiring officials to be vaccinated.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/bid...mpression=true
How is that "Do as I say, not as I do..."?
[Reply]
SuperBowl4 12:23 PM 07-25-2021
A-CDC! New music video! -> http://www.bitchute.com/video/b9-jTOAwFTE/
[Reply]
Just Passin' By 12:35 PM 07-25-2021
Originally Posted by :
...Anchor Jake Tapper said, “Sources are telling CNN that top health officials are weighing whether to revise mask guidelines for vaccinated Americans. Are you part of those conversations? If so, what are you advising? Do you think masks should be brought back for vaccinated Americans?

Fauci said, “You know, Jake, this is under active consideration. If you’re asking, am I part of the discussion? Yes, I am part of the discussion. But I think what you are seeing, even though as of our conversation at this moment, the CDC still says and recommends that if you are vaccinated fully, that you do not need to wear a mask indoors. However, if you look at what’s going on locally in the trenches, in places like L.A. County, the local officials have the discretion, and the CDC agrees with that ability and discretion capability to say, you know, you’re in a situation where we’re having a lot of dynamics of infection. Even if you are vaccinated, you should wear a mask.”...

Remember the logic... Because the vaccines don't work well enough, Fauci wants to bring back mask mandates, which don't work at all
[Reply]
Donger 12:44 PM 07-25-2021
Originally Posted by Just Passin' By:
Remember the logic... Because the vaccines don't work well enough, Fauci wants to bring back mask mandates, which don't work at all
Posts a quote that doesn't support the claim. Nice job.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 01:54 PM 07-25-2021
Lew Rockwell posted a video of this guy looking into Scotland's vaccine reporting system. It shows the same percent of deaths for the vaccinated, as those who died from C19.

He also says CDC is keeping a second set of books on fatalities and adverse effects. I mentioned before about how there's 11 reporting systems and linked to them in a past post. I am not sure if the one Knight mentions in his video, is one of those. Regardless, he reports using the CDC's Whistleblower lawsuit that the CDC is keeping a separate set of books on the vaccine's adverse effects statistics. Per this CDC Whistleblower the deaths are much higher at 45 thousand.

He compares this to the mafia keeping two sets of books for one of their laundromats so they can launder money. Here the CDC is laundering statistics.

Truth About Trump Shots as Fox Hard Sells Them

Fox is financed by Big Pharma. You have to wonder about some of the other congress members and governors—including deSantis who is pimping these vaccines hard.

Also, Alez Azar was Trump's head of HHS who as CEO of Eli Lilly donated big money to Trump's campaign. Gottlieb headed FDA who is part of the revolving door with Pzifer—a company found guilty of fraud in the past for what is considered the largest pharmaceutical company payout.

Roberts Barnes and others also warned Trump not to rely on Fauci at the beginning of the pandemic too. He did not listen.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 02:00 PM 07-25-2021
"Something has gone very wrong in the world. The whole medical bio-scientific underpinnings have been broken. We're off our moorings," says Dr. Peter McCullough.
He warns to brace for more turmoil as the medical community's credibility sinks.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 02:13 PM 07-25-2021
A man who mocked Covid-19 vaccinations on social media has died at a Los Angeles-area hospital after contracting the virus.

“I got 99 problems but a vax ain't one," he wrote in a tweet last month. https://t.co/aviDHiH2fV
[Reply]
Donger 02:16 PM 07-25-2021
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
A man who mocked Covid-19 vaccinations on social media has died at a Los Angeles-area hospital after contracting the virus.

“I got 99 problems but a vax ain't one," he wrote in a tweet last month. https://t.co/aviDHiH2fV
On July 8, he posted: “Biden’s door to door vaccine ‘surveyors’ really should be called JaCovid Witnesses. #keepmovingdork.”

It's a shame, but it is what it is.
[Reply]
Bob Dole 02:36 PM 07-25-2021
This entire VAERS situation is confusing. I'm supposed to believe the data unless it's COVID-related data? Or are they maintaining a database for over 30 years that is just GIGO? If the data isn't useful/relevant, why continue to maintain it? It's all very confusing.

Also:

Statements that imply that deaths following vaccination equate to deaths caused by vaccination are scientifically inaccurate, misleading, and irresponsible,” Dr. Tom Shimabukuro, deputy director of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention's Immunization Safety Office, told USA TODAY in an email.

Did they use the same logic that deaths following testing positive for COVID-19 are caused by COVID-19 is scientifically inaccurate, misleading and irresponsible?

No, they did not.

Every damned thing about the pandemic has stunk from the get-go. Everything. I'm not saying it hasn't killed people, so we can get that stupidity out of the way up-front. I'm saying I don't trust the numbers we are being fed any more than I trust China's numbers.
[Reply]
Donger 02:41 PM 07-25-2021
Originally Posted by Bob Dole:
This entire VAERS situation is confusing. I'm supposed to believe the data unless it's COVID-related data? Or are they maintaining a database for over 30 years that is just GIGO? If the data isn't useful/relevant, why continue to maintain it? It's all very confusing.

Also:

Statements that imply that deaths following vaccination equate to deaths caused by vaccination are scientifically inaccurate, misleading, and irresponsible,” Dr. Tom Shimabukuro, deputy director of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention's Immunization Safety Office, told USA TODAY in an email.

Did they use the same logic that deaths following testing positive for COVID-19 are caused by COVID-19 is scientifically inaccurate, misleading and irresponsible?

No, they did not.

Every damned thing about the pandemic has stunk from the get-go. Everything. I'm not saying it hasn't killed people, so we can get that stupidity out of the way up-front. I'm saying I don't trust the numbers we are being fed any more than I trust China's numbers.
You don't trust the VAERS numbers?

Yes, I assume they are using the same logic. If a person was admitted and tested positive, then developed ARDS or pneumonia (for example) and that killed them, that's a COVID-19 death(s)
[Reply]
Bob Dole 03:04 PM 07-25-2021
Originally Posted by Donger:
You don't trust the VAERS numbers?

Yes, I assume they are using the same logic. If a person was admitted and tested positive, then developed ARDS or pneumonia (for example) and that killed them, that's a COVID-19 death(s)
The very government that maintains VAERS is telling me not to trust it when it relates to COVID. Pay attention and stop formulating stupid questions.
[Reply]
Donger 03:09 PM 07-25-2021
Originally Posted by Bob Dole:
The very government that maintains VAERS is telling me not to trust it when it relates to COVID. Pat attention and stop formulating stupid questions.
Just checking. Yes, the CDC and FDA manage VAERS, but they aren't "their" numbers.

https://vaers.hhs.gov/about.html

Established in 1990, the Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System (VAERS) is a national early warning system to detect possible safety problems in U.S.-licensed vaccines. VAERS is co-managed by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA). VAERS accepts and analyzes reports of adverse events (possible side effects) after a person has received a vaccination. Anyone can report an adverse event to VAERS. Healthcare professionals are required to report certain adverse events and vaccine manufacturers are required to report all adverse events that come to their attention.

VAERS is a passive reporting system, meaning it relies on individuals to send in reports of their experiences to CDC and FDA. VAERS is not designed to determine if a vaccine caused a health problem, but is especially useful for detecting unusual or unexpected patterns of adverse event reporting that might indicate a possible safety problem with a vaccine. This way, VAERS can provide CDC and FDA with valuable information that additional work and evaluation is necessary to further assess a possible safety concern.

And, unless something has changed, the CDC hasn't proven any causal vaccine deaths yet.
[Reply]
SuperBowl4 03:23 PM 07-25-2021
PFIZERSTRUCK -http://www.bitchute.com/video/loQzaYiDZ6Sx/
[Reply]
SuperBowl4 03:32 PM 07-25-2021
Originally Posted by Donger:
Just checking. Yes, the CDC and FDA manage VAERS, but they aren't "their" numbers.

https://vaers.hhs.gov/about.html

Established in 1990, the Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System (VAERS) is a national early warning system to detect possible safety problems in U.S.-licensed vaccines. VAERS is co-managed by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA). VAERS accepts and analyzes reports of adverse events (possible side effects) after a person has received a vaccination. Anyone can report an adverse event to VAERS. Healthcare professionals are required to report certain adverse events and vaccine manufacturers are required to report all adverse events that come to their attention.

VAERS is a passive reporting system, meaning it relies on individuals to send in reports of their experiences to CDC and FDA. VAERS is not designed to determine if a vaccine caused a health problem, but is especially useful for detecting unusual or unexpected patterns of adverse event reporting that might indicate a possible safety problem with a vaccine. This way, VAERS can provide CDC and FDA with valuable information that additional work and evaluation is necessary to further assess a possible safety concern.

And, unless something has changed, the CDC hasn't proven any causal vaccine deaths yet.
are you getting paid by some corporation to post all this stuff on this thread or are you just OCD about these C0vids?
[Reply]
Donger 04:02 PM 07-25-2021
Originally Posted by SuperBowl4:
are you getting paid by some corporation to post all this stuff on this thread or are you just OCD about these C0vids?
No.
[Reply]
Page 551 of 1924
« First < 51451501541547548549550551 55255355455556160165110511551 > Last »
Up