ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 55 of 1924
« First < 5455152535455 56575859651051555551055 > Last »
Patteeu Memorial Political Forum>Are you going to take the vaccine?
GloryDayz 08:48 AM 12-01-2020
I know I'm going to try to be first in line, but what about the rest of you? I'm not sure if the death count is where the science community wants it to be, plus Birdbrain hasn't been sworn in, so I expect there will be delays, but that's beside the point.

You can be honest.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 09:28 AM 02-19-2021
Originally Posted by HonestChieffan:
stupid picture that was here
Dumb argument that does not refute the risk versus the benefit of an experimental vaccine at this early date.

Because...

https://www.lifesitenews.com/opinion...h-the-benefits

[Reply]
BucEyedPea 09:44 AM 02-19-2021
What does it also tell you when physicians are being censored and economically ruined for speaking out not just on these early vaccines but also on lockdowns, which has no real science behind it.

It tells me someone is scared of the truth coming out, but it only shuts down needed debate so authoritarians can rule. Reminds me of the Dr. Semmelweis saga and of the former Soviet Union. This is supposed to be a free country—one that developed the Nuremberg Codes which prevents medical experimentation on the public and demands informed consent.
[Reply]
AdolfOliverBush 12:28 PM 02-19-2021
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea:
Dumb argument that does not refute the risk versus the benefit of an experimental vaccine at this early date.

Because...
  • Animal trials were skipped and no long-term studies could be done in such a short time. Conventional medicine and traditional vaccines are tested for years before going to market to ensure their safety and efficacy.

  • In the short term studies there has been an alarming number of adverse reactions. Since the “vaccine” has been rolled out, many untimely deaths have ensued. These deaths need to be investigated by organizations not invested in the “vaccine.”[<—official statements are coming from those invested in the vaccine ( such as pharma co press releases where glowing news gets press coverage but omits bad news like deaths immediately following vaccine shot)]

  • In the animal studies conducted in the past, animals were sterilized by the “vaccine.”

  • Additionally, the “vaccine” often acted as a pathological primer, so that when the vaccinated animal was exposed to the live virus, its body overreacted and the animal died.[Some reported this has happened with these current vaccines.]

    If this happens with the new COVID-19 “vaccine” it could cause irreparable harm to a great part of the population. The British Government has warned that the vaccine may cause fertility problems. [ Remember these are Gates invested and pushed, whose previous vaccine investments led to sterilization of certain populations. That includes a tetanus shot used on Africans and the Gardasil vaccine used on Indian on young girls. ]

https://www.lifesitenews.com/opinion...h-the-benefits
That site is 100% garbage. :-)
[Reply]
scho63 01:04 PM 02-19-2021
I know that with 3 family members passing due to COVID and another 6 having it but recovered, including my 82 year old uncle on my Mom's side who is in a NJ nursing home, you would think I would be rushing to get a shot.

I am not.

I've never gotten a flu shot and never get the flu. I realize COVID is much worse than the flu but I'm hearing they are still unsure of the side effects.

I'm gonna wait a little while.

My sister-in-law just posted a FB photo of her showing the "I've been Vaccinated for COVID" sticker they hand out.

I've been tested 5 times for Covid at Amazon since December and another test will be next week .

That's my stance at this time......
[Reply]
2112 01:09 PM 02-19-2021
Originally Posted by scho63:
I know that with 3 family members passing due to COVID and another 6 having it but recovered, including my 82 year old uncle on my Mom's side who is in a NJ nursing home, you would think I would be rushing to get a shot.

I am not.

I've never gotten a flu shot and never get the flu. I realize COVID is much worse than the flu but I'm hearing they are still unsure of the side effects.

I'm gonna wait a little while.

My sister-in-law just posted a FB photo of her showing the "I've been Vaccinated for COVID" sticker they hand out.

I've been tested 5 times for Covid at Amazon since December and another test will be next week .

That's my stance at this time......
I just signed up here in NJ this Wednesday. I’m probably number 8,999,999 on the list because I healthy and strong like bull and because the vaccine distribution strategy in this state is a shit show.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 07:15 AM 02-20-2021
Experimental mRNA vaccines cause 600 new cases of eye disorders and leave 5 people blind, according to UK Government

Up until January 24, there have been nearly 50,000 reports of vaccine injury for this specific vaccine, including the sudden death of one hundred seven UK citizens.

A minimum of 1 in 333 people suffer from serious vaccine adverse events in the UK.

At least 634 people were diagnosed with eye disorders after vaccination. One person lost central vision, another person lost visual acuity, thirty-one people report impaired vision, and five people went blind!

https://principia-scientific.com/uk-...-side-effects/

[Reply]
Imon Yourside 03:09 PM 02-20-2021
I'm about .1% scared of covid
[Reply]
Discuss Thrower 03:29 PM 02-20-2021
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea:
Experimental mRNA vaccines cause 600 new cases of eye disorders and leave 5 people blind, according to UK Government

Up until January 24, there have been nearly 50,000 reports of vaccine injury for this specific vaccine, including the sudden death of one hundred seven UK citizens.

A minimum of 1 in 333 people suffer from serious vaccine adverse events in the UK.

At least 634 people were diagnosed with eye disorders after vaccination. One person lost central vision, another person lost visual acuity, thirty-one people report impaired vision, and five people went blind!

https://principia-scientific.com/uk-...-side-effects/

Those people were going to go blind anyway. The vax had nothing to do with with.








Spoiler!

[Reply]
Easy 6 03:45 PM 02-20-2021
Ma got her second dose wednesday, and hasn't had a single nasty side effect thus far... so thats cool, but I'm still in no hurry whatsoever
[Reply]
F150 09:09 AM 02-21-2021

Great work with our colleagues at @_nference to determine how current #COVID19 vaccines work in practice. @MayoClinic @BadleyAndrew @in4ence https://t.co/7wYHAXpngD

— John Halamka, M.D., M.S. (@jhalamka) February 18, 2021


Mayos is about as great a source as you will find. Excellent mews
[Reply]
eDave 12:16 PM 02-21-2021
Originally Posted by AdolfOliverBush:
That site is 100% garbage. :-)
February 19, 2021 (LifeSiteNews) – Cell lines derived from aborted babies used in the production or testing of various vaccines, including a number of COVID vaccines, most likely came from babies who were aborted alive, and according to the general practice as outlined in medical literature, may have been placed in a fridge while still living where they awaited dismemberment before having their organs harvested, a researcher has found.

NOTE: LifeSiteNews has been permanently banned on YouTube.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 12:26 PM 02-21-2021
Herd immunity has been developing even without a vaccine per this John Hopkins health policy expert and surgeon. And it can't be explained by vaccines yet ( which has resulted in some getting re-infected and then dying from re-infection despite taking the vaccine.)

Just like Dr. Ron Paul reported was happening ( and which would have been faster without locking down healthy folks).
"...It is natural immunity and it's now over 50% of the population."

The United States will achieve herd immunity in its fight against COVID-19 by April, much sooner than most health officials want to admit, Dr. Marty Makary, a Johns Hopkins University health policy expert and surgeon, argues in an opinion piece for The Wall Street Journal and in an interview Friday.

"I think most scientists are well-intentioned," Makary said on Fox News' "America's Newsroom." "I have had personal conversations who said don't put this out there in public. People might not get the vaccine or might stop taking precautions."

However, he added, "we have to be honest."

"There is a 77% reduction in daily cases over the last six weeks," said Makary. "You, as a scientist, have to ask why. We cannot explain that by vaccinated immunity. We can't explain it by a sudden change in behavior. It is natural immunity and it's now over 50% of the population."

In his article, Makary explained that antibody studies "almost certainly underestimate natural immunity" because they don't capture antigen-specific T-cells, "which develop 'memory' once they are activated by the virus."

He also wrote that he thinks the United States is racing toward an "extremely low level of infection," and at the "current trajectory, I expect COVID will be mostly gone by April, allowing Americans to resume normal life."

https://www.newsmax.com/us/covid-her...19/id/1010756/

[Reply]
Just Passin' By 01:50 PM 02-21-2021

[Reply]
tyecopeland 01:54 PM 02-21-2021
If we reach herd immunity before theres enough vaccines to get to me as a younger person with no health issues and in a low level job, is that enough justification for not taking it or am I still being selfish?
[Reply]
Baby Lee 02:10 PM 02-21-2021
Originally Posted by F150:
Mayos is about as great a source as you will find. Excellent mews

[Reply]
Page 55 of 1924
« First < 5455152535455 56575859651051555551055 > Last »
Up