ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 48 of 1927
« First < 384445464748 4950515258981485481048 > Last »
Patteeu Memorial Political Forum>Are you going to take the vaccine?
GloryDayz 08:48 AM 12-01-2020
I know I'm going to try to be first in line, but what about the rest of you? I'm not sure if the death count is where the science community wants it to be, plus Birdbrain hasn't been sworn in, so I expect there will be delays, but that's beside the point.

You can be honest.
[Reply]
displacedinMN 09:51 AM 02-14-2021

UK: A study has found Vitamin D reduces Covid-19 deaths by 60 percent, MP David Davis today called for the therapy to be rolled out in hospitals immediately to 'save many thousands of lives.' pic.twitter.com/I60fINtcGY

— Apex World News (@apexworldnews) February 14, 2021

been taking it every day for years.
[Reply]
lawrenceRaider 09:55 AM 02-14-2021
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea:
“South Africa suspends Oxford-AstraZeneca vaccine rollout after researchers report minimal protection against variant” announces the headline of a recent Washington Post report.
“South Africa will suspend use of the coronavirus vaccine being developed by Oxford University and AstraZeneca after researchers found that it provided ‘minimal protection’ against mild to moderate coronavirus infections caused by the new variant first detected in that country.”

Every bona fide virologist knows this. And yet the public has not been advised of this. Quite to the contrary, this crucial information has been actively suppressed.

Completely predictable and inevitable.

Coronavirus is a type of virus that mutates widely and because of that it is impossible to come up with a vaccination protocol that would stop its spread.
The perfect type of virus if you want to destroy the world's economies, restrict people's freedom of movement via rolling non-stop lockdowns.

https://www.sfgate.com/news/article/...a-15931901.php
You are as bad as the MSM here, leaving out information contained in your article that doesn't fit your agenda.
[Reply]
GloryDayz 09:55 AM 02-14-2021
Originally Posted by SuperBowl4:
I heard it ends in March 2025
I don't think it's wise to try to put a date on it.
[Reply]
Just Passin' By 10:00 AM 02-14-2021
Originally Posted by displacedinMN:
Something is better than nothing. ANd those that dont get a vaccine have no right to a ventilator.

good luck
Man, that's a truly problematic mentality. I hope it was just you trolling.
[Reply]
lawrenceRaider 10:07 AM 02-14-2021
Originally Posted by Just Passin' By:
Man, that's a truly problematic mentality. I hope it was just you trolling.
Not to mention ventilators turned out to be killing people and permanently damaging their lungs, not saving them for the most part.

That said, don't be Anti-Vax. While I still retain some concern about long term complications from mRNA vaccines, at the rate they've been given out now, any serious complications that would be outside the norm for vaccines should have shown up by now.
[Reply]
displacedinMN 10:08 AM 02-14-2021
Originally Posted by lawrenceRaider:
Not to mention ventilators turned out to be killing people and permanently damaging their lungs, not saving them for the most part.

That said, don't be Anti-Vax. While I still retain some concern about long term complications from mRNA vaccines, at the rate they've been given out now, any serious complications that would be outside the norm for vaccines should have shown up by now.
:-):-):-)
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 10:26 AM 02-14-2021
That's because of how they were being used which put too much pressure on people's lungs. If they're used to provide oxygen they are beneficial. That's how Boris Johnson was treated with oxygen. Oxygen is healiing.

A person can tell any medical provider they do not want a ventilator to be used unless it is for oxygen. Everyone, has the right to refuse any medical treatment in this country.

Originally Posted by :
[That said, don't be Anti-Vax.
'Cept I have not been anti-Vax—nor have others warning about this vaccine being experimental. That's been the false narrative put out by the Establishment—that exposing a rushed vaccine as not necessarily being safe based on past peformance, until more time passes to know, or necessarily being the panacea it is claimed to be. Instead, it gets FALSELY labeled as being "anti-vax." It's dishonest.

That's the same BS label put on RFK who is not anti-Vax or even Dr. Simone-Gold who vaccinated all of her children, or Dr. Ron Paul who has never been against childhood vaccines, who both know this is an experimental vaccine and have been warning people about that. So one is not necessarily "anti-vax" to point this out. It's a two-valued logic sweeping-brush label intended to smear and discredit useful data. I say it is helping people to have informed consent.

Originally Posted by :
While I still retain some concern about long term complications from mRNA vaccines, at the rate they've been given out now, any serious complications that would be outside the norm for vaccines should have shown up by now.
FALSE! This is disinformation. Vaccines take as long as two years to test safety and some claim up to 4. They skipped the big challenge studies. Heck it's not yet officially licensed by yet by the FDA. Meanwhile, So Africa and Australia have halted their vaccines. India has demanded proof of safety but the vaccine manufacturers left the country rather than provide that. That says enough to me. Then there's the issue of any vaccine connected and funded in part by Gates.

Adverse effects, hospitalizations permanent and temporary injury as well as deaths have been reported but not enough unless you only watch legacy media.

This is a RUSHED vaccine, is still in the trial phase even by our own FDA. It only has emergency approval for now. NO one knows it's efficacy yet. But we do know that censoring information in media, which is happening about deaths and injuries has been happening. Plus it's a corona virus vaccine—there has NEVER been an effective corona virus vaccine no matter what glowing prose some vaccine manufacturer puts out in their press releases—which is what the media uses for it's reporting. This fact is bearing out again on the South African strain which is why that country halted the vaccine. Let me know when you care to address such facts.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 10:31 AM 02-14-2021
:-):-):-)
NOPE.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 10:33 AM 02-14-2021
You are as bad as the MSM here, leaving out information contained in your article that doesn't fit your agenda.
Ahhhh! A confession accusation of yourself I see.

"Anti-Vax" the same MSM label being used on those pointing out the information the MSM has skipped. Just like you're using Trump as the scapegoat for losing the Georgia Senate elections when the data of voters doesn't even bear that out.

So what is my agenda? Sound likes something you're extrapolating on your own. I don't even think you know, despite what I have said it was.
[Reply]
Just Passin' By 10:34 AM 02-14-2021

There are reports all over the place about terrible effects from the vaccines. I don't post about them because it's not been long enough to have had them verified and vetted, so we don't have hard data on which effects are direct, which are indirect, and which are coincidental. But the notion that serious complications haven't shown up is just not correct. We had people going into anaphylaxis from the very beginning. And that can be fatal.
[Reply]
HonestChieffan 04:51 PM 02-14-2021

94 Percent Drop in Symptomatic COVID Cases Seen Among Vaccinated, Biggest Israeli Study Shows https://t.co/7BEXA5iC2e

— Allahpundit (@allahpundit) February 14, 2021

[Reply]
lawrenceRaider 05:45 PM 02-14-2021
Originally Posted by Just Passin' By:
There are reports all over the place about terrible effects from the vaccines. I don't post about them because it's not been long enough to have had them verified and vetted, so we don't have hard data on which effects are direct, which are indirect, and which are coincidental. But the notion that serious complications haven't shown up is just not correct. We had people going into anaphylaxis from the very beginning. And that can be fatal.
No, there are rare instances of problems, at about the same rate as most vaccines, and many meds for that matter.

The anaphylaxis shock is a concern, but not a big one at this point because they know about it and keep people for observation until it is clear they are OK. At least that's what my mom said when she got the Moderna shot this week in Springfield.
[Reply]
Ninerfan11 05:48 PM 02-14-2021

Ninerfan11 has been saying vitamin D works got Covid for a full year
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 06:14 PM 02-14-2021
No, there are rare instances of problems, at about the same rate as most vaccines, and many meds for that matter.

The anaphylaxis shock is a concern, but not a big one at this point because they know about it and keep people for observation until it is clear they are OK. At least that's what my mom said when she got the Moderna shot this week in Springfield.
No they are not rare. You seem to be pulling that out of a hat like a white rabbit. There's 501 deaths so far and over 10k injuries—some permanent. Plus you gotta realize these are Gate's vaccines. So you gotta' expect just as they did when reporting deaths from Covid, they will use the same fraud to say it wasn't the vaccine that caused their death. For instance we had deaths labeled as Covid caused on elderly with 3 or more co-morbidities who likely may have died in the next 6 months anyway, labeled as a Covid death simply because they had the virus on them—not necessarily ill from it. If that kind of dishonesty was going on, expect it to continue by shifting blame away from the virus. There was an elderly couple I posted who did survive Covid, who died after their vaccine. You accuse me of having an agenda, but it's the people who pushed the lockdowns and now immunity passports and men like Schwab and Gates demanding every single human be vaccinated, who are not on humanity's side to survive. That's an agenda and it's REAL because they have said it.

India is not allowing Pfizer to be approved for use in their country until they show more safety data.
[Reply]
GloryDayz 06:41 PM 02-14-2021

This. Taking 100IUs for years and zinc as soon as this whole WuFlu deal started.
[Reply]
Page 48 of 1927
« First < 384445464748 4950515258981485481048 > Last »
Up