ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 36 of 1923
« First < 263233343536 3738394046861365361036 > Last »
Patteeu Memorial Political Forum>Are you going to take the vaccine?
GloryDayz 08:48 AM 12-01-2020
I know I'm going to try to be first in line, but what about the rest of you? I'm not sure if the death count is where the science community wants it to be, plus Birdbrain hasn't been sworn in, so I expect there will be delays, but that's beside the point.

You can be honest.
[Reply]
ClevelandBronco 07:51 PM 01-17-2021
Originally Posted by Pawnmower:
dishonest. you probably never even talked to a doctor. and your doctor is not goign to pressure you into it. He might ask you if you wanted one, but theyre not even available at primary physicians right now most likely....

basically youre full of shit...just stop

no one tried to get you take to anything, you didnt disagree to anything tuff guy
I have not been offered the vaccine in a one-on-one conversation with my primary physician. I have only received an email from her office that directs interested patients. Once my doctor offers it to me personally I will not agree to take it.

My relatively simple decision seems to have affected you on a deep, personal level.
[Reply]
Pawnmower 08:29 PM 01-17-2021
Originally Posted by ClevelandBronco:
I have not been offered the vaccine in a one-on-one conversation with my primary physician. I have only received an email from her office that directs interested patients. Once my doctor offers it to me personally I will not agree to take it.

My relatively simple decision seems to have affected you on a deep, personal level.
so you lied, i was right, and you never spoke with your doctor...no one is pressuring you...LOL...you got a generic email telling you about vaccine options LOL. did you cry?
[Reply]
Lex Luthor 08:30 PM 01-17-2021
Originally Posted by SuperBowl4:
Suicide is the leading cause of death in the USA according to the CDC. You think maybe that number went up in 2020 due to the lockdowns?
No it's not. It's not even close.

Come back to the discussion when you know what the leading causes of death actually are.
[Reply]
GloryDayz 08:36 PM 01-17-2021
Originally Posted by Lyin' Lex:
:-)
[Reply]
Pawnmower 08:37 PM 01-17-2021
Originally Posted by Lex Luthor:
No it's not. It's not even close.
I believe its up there in certain age groups...possibly even leading in some. not sure tho & don't have the numbers handy
[Reply]
Katipan 08:41 PM 01-17-2021
I believe its up there in certain age groups...possibly even leading in some. not sure tho & don't have the numbers handy
No.

https://wisqars-viz.cdc.gov:8006/lcd/home
[Reply]
Lex Luthor 08:42 PM 01-17-2021
Heart disease and cancer are by far the leading causes of death in the United States. Those two diseases combine to kill over 1.2 million people each year. Suicide barely makes it into the top 10, killing around 50,000 people each year.

https://www.cdc.gov/nchs/fastats/lea...s-of-death.htm
[Reply]
ClevelandBronco 08:48 PM 01-17-2021
so you lied, i was right, and you never spoke with your doctor...no one is pressuring you...LOL...you got a generic email telling you about vaccine options LOL. did you cry?
I think perhaps my wording confused you. I did not say that my doctor spoke to me. I said that it would be my doctor who will speak to me. When she does, I will not agree to be vaccinated.

Iím unable to understand why this matters so much to you.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 11:04 PM 01-17-2021
I think perhaps my wording confused you. I did not say that my doctor spoke to me. I said that it would be my doctor who will speak to me. When she does, I will not agree to be vaccinated.

Iím unable to understand why this matters so much to you.
But he claims to be a libertarian. :-)
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 11:06 PM 01-17-2021

I’m unable to understand why this matters so much to you.
The lefts new motto DO IT OR DIE, FREEDUMB!

Also consider Commiefornia
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 11:07 PM 01-17-2021
Originally Posted by Over Yonder:
Man, enjoy your Mitt Romneys and John McCains and the rest of the Democratic party. You have earned them :-)
Notice how all the Trump-haters love his warp-speed vaccine. They're all defending it, but it was brought to us so quickly by Orange-Man-Bad.
The way it's being implemented violates the Nuremberg Codes but they're for human rights. Can't make it up! :-)
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 11:49 PM 01-17-2021
"Everyone needs to take the vaccine!"

"Ok, we took it."

"Good. Now stay in your homes and wear a mask at all times."

"???"
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 11:54 PM 01-17-2021
Interesting observation on how Britain and Israel who were the first to launch their mass vaccination program, but are now in big trouble. Two weeks after the vaccine is delivered, we get reports of a more contagious strain of the virus, afflicting people.— the British mutant strain.
Israel is by far the world winner when it comes to the mass vaccination contest, but the country is also in big trouble. Like Britain, Israel is facing a huge Covid-19 surge.
The British mutant strain spreads vastly amongst orthodox Jews but not as quickly in the Arab population. It's the orthodox Jews that seek out and get the vaccine, whereas the (Israeli) Arab population don't come in for it.

https://www.unz.com/gatzmon/guinea-pigs-united/
[Reply]
LoneWolf 04:03 AM 01-18-2021
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea:
Interesting observation on how Britain and Israel who were the first to launch their mass vaccination program, but are now in big trouble. Two weeks after the vaccine is delivered, we get reports of a more contagious strain of the virus, afflicting people.ó the British mutant strain.
Israel is by far the world winner when it comes to the mass vaccination contest, but the country is also in big trouble. Like Britain, Israel is facing a huge Covid-19 surge.
The British mutant strain spreads vastly amongst orthodox Jews but not as quickly in the Arab population. It's the orthodox Jews that seek out and get the vaccine, whereas the (Israeli) Arab population don't come in for it.

https://www.unz.com/gatzmon/guinea-pigs-united/
https://apnews.com/article/pfizer-st...0402476cdcb5ae
[Reply]
SuperBowl4 08:42 AM 01-18-2021
With a over 99% survival rate without the jab for those under 60 why take it? You have a less than 1% chance of dying from this invisible enemy. I still don't know of anyone in my neighborhood who has had the illness or has died from it. It truly has been invisible unless you listen, read, or watch mainstream media. Just not seeing it with my own eyes.
[Reply]
Page 36 of 1923
« First < 263233343536 3738394046861365361036 > Last »
Up