ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 1876 of 1923
« First < 876137617761826186618721873187418751876 18771878187918801886 > Last »
Patteeu Memorial Political Forum>Are you going to take the vaccine?
GloryDayz 08:48 AM 12-01-2020
I know I'm going to try to be first in line, but what about the rest of you? I'm not sure if the death count is where the science community wants it to be, plus Birdbrain hasn't been sworn in, so I expect there will be delays, but that's beside the point.

You can be honest.
[Reply]
Donger 06:25 PM 06-27-2022
Originally Posted by RaidersOftheCellar:
Reading comprehension apparently is not your forte.

1200+ people died, right?
Yes. Want to guess how many have been proven to have been caused by the vaccines?
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 06:33 PM 06-27-2022
Originally Posted by Donger:
Why do you believe Schirmacher and completely reject the CDC? That was rhetorical, of course. I know why.

1,011,232 in the USA
Completely reject what?

9 confirmed deaths by the CDC, a bunch by Schirmacher, and a bunch more by other pathologists. Plus a bunch of other studies that point to a strong possibility of causation. I believe all of the above.

But yes, generally speaking, Iím inclined to believe experts with no blatant conflicts of interest. Crazy, I know.

Now why do you believe the CDC over the others?

And how exactly are those Covid deaths proven?
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 06:35 PM 06-27-2022
Yes. Want to guess how many have been proven to have been caused by the vaccines?
Who cares? How many autopsies were done?
[Reply]
Donger 06:44 PM 06-27-2022
Completely reject what?

9 confirmed deaths by the CDC, a bunch by Schirmacher, and a bunch more by other pathologists. Plus a bunch of other studies that point to a strong possibility of causation. I believe all of the above.

But yes, generally speaking, I’m inclined to believe experts with no blatant conflicts of interest. Crazy, I know.

Now why do you believe the CDC over the others?

And how exactly are those Covid deaths proven?
Why does the CDC have a conflict of interest?

Death certificates
[Reply]
Donger 06:46 PM 06-27-2022
And there it isÖ

:-)
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 06:46 PM 06-27-2022
Jacob Clynick died shortly after taking the Pfizer vaccine and we know that the CDC claimed they would follow up but never looked further.

They aren't going to look because THEY DON'T CARE.
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 06:52 PM 06-27-2022
Reasonable and rational people who aren't conspiracy wackos like you and Black Op, obviously.

Anyway, most of it has been released. What have you found so far that justifies your conspiracy crap?
Reasonable people believe that it would take 75 years to properly release 450,000 pages that took 108 days to review? Even most of the Covidian clowns donít buy that. I canít even keep a straight face while typing it. :-)

So youíre saying that they were court-ordered to do something illegal and improper? Must be HIGHLY illegal too, if theyíre shortening what would legally require 75 years to under 1 year. Wow. An outrageous injustice.

Weíve been over a lot of whatís in the documents. Of course you probably skipped over it. Evidence of fraud galore, numerous safety signals, knowledge of dangers to pregnant women, etc etc. And thereís plenty more to come.

Not hard to figure out why they wanted to hide it. Itís very evident that they were aware of many of the potential dangers but were not transparent about the risks. And if a legit case can be made for fraud, they lose their precious liability shield. And God knows they canít have that.
[Reply]
Donger 06:54 PM 06-27-2022
Reasonable people believe that it would take 75 years to properly release 450,000 pages that took 108 days to review? Even most of the Covidian clowns donít buy that. I canít even keep a straight face while typing it. :-)

So youíre saying that they were court-ordered to do something illegal and improper? Must be HIGHLY illegal too, if theyíre shortening what would legally require 75 years to under 1 year. Wow. An outrageous injustice.

Weíve been over a lot of whatís in the documents. Of course you probably skipped over it. Evidence of fraud galore, numerous safety signals, knowledge of dangers to pregnant women, etc etc. And thereís plenty more to come.

Not hard to figure out why they wanted to hide it. Itís very evident that they were aware of many of the potential dangers but were not transparent about the risks. And if a legit case can be made for fraud, they lose their precious liability shield. And God knows they canít have that.
Do you think that more than 10 people reviewed the safety data?
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 06:57 PM 06-27-2022
And there it isÖ

Iím supposed to care about how many of those deaths were proven to be caused by the vax when we donít know if there was even a single autopsy? :-)
[Reply]
Donger 06:59 PM 06-27-2022
Originally Posted by MahomesMagic:
Jacob Clynick died shortly after taking the Pfizer vaccine and we know that the CDC claimed they would follow up but never looked further.

They aren't going to look because THEY DON'T CARE.
OMG!! HOW HORRIBLE!! THEY NEVER LOOKED AND DON'T CAREZ!!!

Meanwhile...

Probe shows no link between COVID-19 vaccine and death of 13-year-old Saginaw County boy

https://www.abc12.com/coronavirus/pr...441e21fb4.html
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 07:12 PM 06-27-2022

Meanwhile...

Probe shows no link between COVID-19 vaccine and death of 13-year-old Saginaw County boy

It was an extensive investigation that took quite some time, but they found no evidence that there was any relationship between the vaccine and the Clynick's death.

[Reply]
Donger 07:15 PM 06-27-2022
Originally Posted by MahomesMagic:
It was an extensive investigation that took quite some time, but they found no evidence that there was any relationship between the vaccine and the Clynick's death.

Learning moment for you, dip shit. Perhaps a quick Google next time so I don't get to show what a scum bag you are yet again.
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 07:16 PM 06-27-2022

Meanwhile...

"We don't know what caused the death of this perfectly healthy 13 year old who was vaccinated two days prior, but we know it wasn't the vaccine! No way!" :-)

There's a thousand reports like this out there. And yes, a solid number of them were written off as "something else we can't identify!" (Also, plenty of them weren't)

Did it ever occur to you that, aside from possible corruption within certain gov't agencies, it just might be hard to detect what the vaccine is doing to these people's bodies?

Some top scientists have argued that it takes a highly-trained expert to detect it.
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 07:17 PM 06-27-2022

Learning moment for you, dip shit. Perhaps a quick Google next time so I don't get to show what a scum bag you are yet again.
And what should I have learned China Man?

I was quoting your report and laughing at you.

Since the media claimed there was an extensive investigation care to share with us the actual results? What killed him?
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 07:21 PM 06-27-2022
I would also assume that an EXTENSIVE investigation would have many pages, probably more than 50?!

Where is it?

Similar and opposite words
extensive
adjective
large
large-scale
sizeable
substantial
considerable
ample
great
[Reply]