ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 1874 of 1926
« First < 874137417741824186418701871187218731874 187518761877187818841924 > Last »
Patteeu Memorial Political Forum>Are you going to take the vaccine?
GloryDayz 08:48 AM 12-01-2020
I know I'm going to try to be first in line, but what about the rest of you? I'm not sure if the death count is where the science community wants it to be, plus Birdbrain hasn't been sworn in, so I expect there will be delays, but that's beside the point.

You can be honest.
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 05:01 PM 06-27-2022
Originally Posted by neech:
Donger i will come and visit you while you're in the hospital...on a ventilator...as the priest gives you your last rites.
Nothing other than the head of a small little paper called the British Medical Journal.

Doshi knew they were hiding stuff from the beginning. He had experience going through all the Pharma lies with Tamiflu.
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 05:02 PM 06-27-2022
Originally Posted by Donger:
No, not yes. None of them are proven causal. What you stated was and is false.

I expected that you'd post a link which doesn't state causality, yes. And you didn't disappoint... :-)

I don't care about "very likely." I care about proven causality. As you know, CDC actually HAS proven causality. Thankfully, it's incredibly rare. I fully expected a lot more from anaphylaxis alone.
No, you don't care about causality when it comes to "Covid" deaths.

:-)
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 05:28 PM 06-27-2022
No, not yes. None of them are proven causal. What you stated was and is false.

I expected that you'd post a link which doesn't state causality, yes. And you didn't disappoint... :-)

I don't care about "very likely." I care about proven causality. As you know, CDC actually HAS proven causality. Thankfully, it's incredibly rare. I fully expected a lot more from anaphylaxis alone.
"Hey, dudes! 18 people died right after the vaccine and four of 'em had a vaccine-induced disease that can kill you. Another one had a deadly disease that's been linked to the shots too. But only two were "very likely" to have been killed by the vaccines, dudes! Another victory for us Pharma bros, bros!!!"
[Reply]
Donger 05:35 PM 06-27-2022
Originally Posted by RaidersOftheCellar:
"and four of 'em had a vaccine-induced disease that can kill you."
You should probably read this again:

VITT was found in three deceased persons following vaccination with Vaxzevria and one deceased following vaccination with Janssen. Of those four cases with VITT, only one was diagnosed before death. The synopsis of the anamnestic data, the autopsy results, laboratory diagnostic examinations, and histopathological and neuropathological examinations revealed that VITT was the very likely cause of death in only two of the four cases. In the other two cases, no neuropathological correlate of VITT explaining death was found, while possible causes of death emerged that were not necessarily attributable to VITT.
[Reply]
BlackOp 05:39 PM 06-27-2022
Hey Dong...why would they attempt to seal the results for 75 years?

You would think, since everything is super-duper awesome...Pharmo would want those disclosed immediately. It would increase demand for additional boosters and put an end to hesitancy...right?
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 05:39 PM 06-27-2022
Sure, and the FDA gave approval for Comirnaty (previously called BNT162b2/Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 Vaccine) in August 2021.

There is a plan to provide FDA-approved COVID-19 vaccines in the US. What makes you think that no one still getting vaccinated isn't getting stuck with Comirnaty or Spikevac?
Because the CDC's website states "not orderable" and Pfizer’s hotline says it has no specific info on when Comirnaty will be available.

Another interesting tidbit: HHS said, “Given the urgency of vaccinations to protect as many people as possible as quickly as possible, the company continued to ship its vaccine with the EUA label rather than taking valuable time to re-label the vials.”

But...Pfizer says that's not the case. They said “COMIRNATY-branded vaccine has been available to ship since late last year.”

So what's the truth?

I, for one, am truly shocked by these shady contradictions. But I'm sure that you somehow believe both of them are telling the truth, like the little super-sheep you are. :-)

Of course, the biggest reason for this nonsense is likely liability. The fully-licensed product won't have the liability waiver of the EUA product. And of course, Pfizer is rightly terrified of losing the liability shield for an extremely dangerous product. All the nonsense makes perfect sense in that light, doesn't it?
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 05:41 PM 06-27-2022
You should probably read this again:

VITT was found in three deceased persons following vaccination with Vaxzevria and one deceased following vaccination with Janssen. Of those four cases with VITT, only one was diagnosed before death. The synopsis of the anamnestic data, the autopsy results, laboratory diagnostic examinations, and histopathological and neuropathological examinations revealed that VITT was the very likely cause of death in only two of the four cases. In the other two cases, no neuropathological correlate of VITT explaining death was found, while possible causes of death emerged that were not necessarily attributable to VITT.
Why?
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 05:52 PM 06-27-2022
Originally Posted by MahomesMagic:
No, you don't care about causality when it comes to "Covid" deaths.

Continues to crack me up. Numerous autopsies by world-renowned pathologists mean absolutely nothing to him, and they need to be verified by 55 other pathologists who conclude that the vaccine was 100% the cause of death with no other contributing factors.

But when Joe Blow from Podunk, Kentucky, with a blatant financial incentive, writes Covid on the death certificate, it's "proof of death from Covid." :-) :-) :-)
[Reply]
Donger 05:56 PM 06-27-2022
Originally Posted by BlackOp:

You would think, since everything is super-duper awesome...Pharmo would want those disclosed immediately. It would increase demand for additional boosters and put an end to hesitancy...right?
Already covered. They didn't attempt to seal anything. And tens of thousands of documents have been released already. Guess what? There's nothing nefarious in them.
[Reply]
BlackOp 05:58 PM 06-27-2022
Already covered. They didn't attempt to seal anything. And tens of thousands of documents have been released already. Guess what? There's nothing nefarious in them.
Dong gonna Dong...

There is absolutely nefarious and unethical shit in those documents....ha.
[Reply]
Donger 05:58 PM 06-27-2022
Why?
I have to point it out?

while possible causes of death emerged that were not necessarily attributable to VITT
[Reply]
Donger 06:00 PM 06-27-2022
Because the CDC's website states "not orderable" and Pfizer’s hotline says it has no specific info on when Comirnaty will be available.

Another interesting tidbit: HHS said, “Given the urgency of vaccinations to protect as many people as possible as quickly as possible, the company continued to ship its vaccine with the EUA label rather than taking valuable time to re-label the vials.”

But...Pfizer says that's not the case. They said “COMIRNATY-branded vaccine has been available to ship since late last year.”

So what's the truth?

I, for one, am truly shocked by these shady contradictions. But I'm sure that you somehow believe both of them are telling the truth, like the little super-sheep you are. :-)

Of course, the biggest reason for this nonsense is likely liability. The fully-licensed product won't have the liability waiver of the EUA product. And of course, Pfizer is rightly terrified of losing the liability shield for an extremely dangerous product. All the nonsense makes perfect sense in that light, doesn't it?
None of that is remotely concerning. Well, to the non-conspiracy nuts that is...

SCARY LABELZ!!!
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 06:01 PM 06-27-2022

Because...wait for it....that's how long it would take to do it legally and properly! Sure, they can review the documents and license the product within 108 days, but this takes much longer. 75 years longer to be exact.

Sure, they just released a batch of 80,000 pages, among many thousands more over just a few months, but that's because they didn't do it properly and legally!
[Reply]
Donger 06:02 PM 06-27-2022
Dong gonna Dong...

There is absolutely nefarious and unethical shit in those documents....ha.
Such as? I mean, THEY WERE HIDING THEM AND DIDN'T WANT THEM RELEASEDZ!!! Right? What have you found so far?
[Reply]
Donger 06:03 PM 06-27-2022
Because...wait for it....that's how long it would take to do it legally and properly! Sure, they can review the documents and license the product within 108 days, but this takes much longer. 75 years longer to be exact.

Sure, they just released a batch of 80,000 pages, among many thousands more over just a few months, but that's because they didn't do it properly and legally!
And what have you found so far? The last time we did this didn't end well for you, remember? Want another beating?

[Reply]
Page 1874 of 1926
« First < 874137417741824186418701871187218731874 187518761877187818841924 > Last »
Up