ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 151 of 1924
« First < 51101141147148149150151 1521531541551612012516511151 > Last »
Patteeu Memorial Political Forum>Are you going to take the vaccine?
GloryDayz 08:48 AM 12-01-2020
I know I'm going to try to be first in line, but what about the rest of you? I'm not sure if the death count is where the science community wants it to be, plus Birdbrain hasn't been sworn in, so I expect there will be delays, but that's beside the point.

You can be honest.
[Reply]
Discuss Thrower 12:03 AM 04-19-2021
https://www.reaganfoundation.org/ron...-conference-1/
[Reply]
displacedinMN 07:42 AM 04-19-2021
Originally Posted by cosmo20002:
So, you got vaccinated but are really mad about other people being encouraged to get vaccinated. Stop being a spaz.
No. It just felt like a communist manifesto. Considering they all were not going to take the vaccine when Trump was president.

Follow along, will ya?
[Reply]
AdolfOliverBush 07:51 AM 04-19-2021
Half of all adults in the US have now received at least one vaccine dose. The streets should be littered with corpses any day now!
[Reply]
SuperBowl4 08:46 AM 04-19-2021
Originally Posted by AdolfOliverBush:
Half of all adults in the US have now received at least one vaccine dose. The streets should be littered with corpses any day now!
It's the second jab that has been reporting problems. Do some research. My father in-law got the second jab and within a couple of weeks he was hospitalized with heart problems and other issues. He was doing pretty good before he took the jabs.
[Reply]
Donger 08:47 AM 04-19-2021
Originally Posted by SuperBowl4:
It's the second jab that has been reporting problems. Do some research.
What kind of problems?
[Reply]
2bikemike 08:49 AM 04-19-2021
Originally Posted by AdolfOliverBush:
https://www.nbcnews.com/health/healt...proval-n757526

Do you know that roughly 1/3rd of Drugs approved by the FDA are found to cause problems years later? That problems surface on average about four years after approval?

I am not an Anti Vaxer and having had weekly Allergy Shots as a child and serving in the Military I figure I have been stuck more than most. I blindly took everything that was prescribed.

Now as I have gotten older and watched about a million ads from, Whoever and Whoever Attorneys at Law, fishing for clients who have taken this or that drug or been exposed to this or that chemical. I have become highly skeptical of taking anything.

I am very healthy. I don't get colds or the flu. I am not prescribed any medications, I don't get flu shots. I have no intention of taking this new vaccine. It is a choice I made after weighing which has the most potential for problems. IMHO those problems are probably minuscule on either side. I am not afraid of getting Covid. If I get it I feel certain my immune system will handle it. I am not afraid of the shot I just don't see the need to stick something in my body that is really just a big experiment at this point.
[Reply]
LiveSteam 08:50 AM 04-19-2021
Originally Posted by Donger:
You too? BEP said the same thing, and you're both wrong.

Why do you think they aren't vaccines?
Cause you believe they are, would be my 1st guess.
[Reply]
Donger 08:54 AM 04-19-2021
Originally Posted by LiveSteam:
It's not belief. Some people seem to have an issue with how vaccines are defined.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 08:56 AM 04-19-2021
No it's because I've read the definition of a vaccine and how it could effect case law in regards to the Jacobsen case on the smallpox vaccine 115 years ago. ( BTW currently being rejected now in some courts.)

The definition of a vaccine is “a preparation of killed microorganisms, living attenuated organisms, or living fully virulent organisms that is administered to produce or artificially increase immunity to a particular disease”. This is the definition of a vaccine from multiple sources.

The CDC website states the mRNA “vaccine” does not use a weakened or inactivated germ into our bodies.

So, if the mRNA “vaccine” is not really a vaccine by the definition of the word.

J&J is a vaccine. The one being tested in Canada is also a vaccine.
[Reply]
Donger 08:57 AM 04-19-2021
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea:
No it's because I've read the definition of a vaccine and how it could effect case law in regards to the Jacobsen case on the smallpox vaccine 115 years ago. ( BTW currently being rejected now in some courts.)

The definition of a vaccine is “a preparation of killed microorganisms, living attenuated organisms, or living fully virulent organisms that is administered to produce or artificially increase immunity to a particular disease”. This is the definition of a vaccine from multiple sources.

The CDC website states the mRNA “vaccine” does not use a weakened or inactivated germ into our bodies.

So, if the mRNA “vaccine” is not really a vaccine by the definition of the word.
There you go.
[Reply]
SuperBowl4 08:58 AM 04-19-2021
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
Millions of shots administered weve seen they work I just provided you with the numbers of those fully vaxxed in the United States. Israel is close to being over this and the UK is moving that way as well. The proof is undeniable.
Do they work? Many people that have received their two jabs report that they have been testing positive for these C0vids. Yes. I have seen how ISRAEL has divided their citizens with the jabs. Like beach chairs for vaccinated people ONLY. With a 99% survival rate and a unapproved vaccine so I can get back to normal is all the proof I need not to receive it. Do you believe that everyone should have a choice? Or do you think everyone should be eventually forced to get one?
[Reply]
LiveSteam 08:59 AM 04-19-2021
Just for the record.
My theory works to. Hell at this point, it's bullet proof.
[Reply]
SuperBowl4 09:00 AM 04-19-2021
:-)
[Reply]
Donger 09:00 AM 04-19-2021
Originally Posted by SuperBowl4:
Do they work? Many people that has received their two jabs report that they have been testing positive for these C0vids. Yes. I have seen how ISRAEL has divided their citizens with the jabs. Like beach chairs for vaccinated people ONLY. With a 99% survival rate and a unapproved vaccine so I can get back to normal is all the proof I need not to receive it. Do you believe that everyone should have a choice? Or do you think everyone should be eventually forced to get one?
Yes, they work. The mRNA vaccines work better than the J&J.
[Reply]
Donger 09:01 AM 04-19-2021
https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/vaccine
[Reply]
Page 151 of 1924
« First < 51101141147148149150151 1521531541551612012516511151 > Last »
Up