ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 101 of 1924
« First < 5191979899100101 1021031041051111512016011101 > Last »
Patteeu Memorial Political Forum>Are you going to take the vaccine?
GloryDayz 08:48 AM 12-01-2020
I know I'm going to try to be first in line, but what about the rest of you? I'm not sure if the death count is where the science community wants it to be, plus Birdbrain hasn't been sworn in, so I expect there will be delays, but that's beside the point.

You can be honest.
[Reply]
Just Passin' By 02:49 PM 03-29-2021

[Reply]
Just Passin' By 03:44 PM 03-29-2021
Here's something else the "Republican" states should all be doing.

Governor @RonDeSantisFL Announcing He Will Be Taking Executive Action Against "Vaccine Passports"

"We always said we want to provide it for all, but mandate it for none."

“We are not going to have you provide proof of this just to be able to live your life normally.” pic.twitter.com/1DSEmP7mm8

— The Columbia Bugle ���� (@ColumbiaBugle) March 29, 2021

[Reply]
BucEyedPea 03:50 PM 03-29-2021
Originally Posted by Just Passin' By:
Just to "live your life normally" (DeSantis)
Tell that to AdolphOBush here. He seems to think it's equivalent to an ID to prove who you really are to vote. One area and to drive on a govt funded road. He probably never knew they had these in the Soviet Union, where people could only go a certain number of miles from where they lived because that's where they worked. The govt outsourcing it to corporations is just a fascist version of the same thing designed to carry out public policy.

It's ****in' totalitarian and dystopian but I am actually seeing conservatives cave into apathy over it instead of fighting it. :-)
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 03:50 PM 03-29-2021

I'm moving to Florida, just a question of when.
[Reply]
Just Passin' By 03:53 PM 03-29-2021
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea:
Tell that to AdolphOBush here. He seems to think it's equivalent to an ID to prove who you really are to vote. One area and to drive on a govt funded road. He probably never knew they had these in the Soviet Union, where people could only go a certain number of miles from where they lived because that's where they worked. The govt outsourcing it to corporations is just a fascist version of the same thing designed to carry out public policy.

It's ****in' totalitarian and dystopian but I am actually seeing conservatives cave into apathy over it instead of fighting it. :-)
I don't read his posts. I saw more than enough to learn that he's not worth reading, and acted accordingly. I suggest you do the same. Trust me when I tell you that there's a solid dozen posters here, or more, that using the ignore function on will dramatically improve your CP-DC experience, and he's one of them.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 03:57 PM 03-29-2021
I don't read his posts. I saw more than enough to learn that he's not worth reading, and acted accordingly. I suggest you do the same. Trust me when I tell you that there's a solid dozen posters here, or more, that using the ignore function on will dramatically improve your CP-DC experience, and he's one of them.
I actually skip over most of them, like 98%, but occasionally see one or two. His screen name is perfect for his positions though.

Still needed to be said, imo.
[Reply]
Just Passin' By 03:57 PM 03-29-2021
Originally Posted by Imon Yourside:
I'm moving to Florida, just a question of when.
I lived there for a long time, and loved it. I'll get back there again, although the continuing flood of leftists from the north and the islands are really ruining certain areas because of their accompanying politics, and the homeowners associations are proof that Satan exists and has influence on Earth.
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 04:00 PM 03-29-2021
I lived there for a long time, and loved it. I'll get back there again, although the continuing flood of leftists from the north and the islands are really ruining certain areas because of their accompanying politics, and the homeowners associations are proof that Satan exists and has influence on Earth.
:-)

I'm well aware, had my run ins with some east coasters down there. We rented a house for 2 weeks last time and this guy was out in the middle of the road in his underwear yelling at me to slow down. I was doing like 2 mph barely even creeping. So I waved and smiled at the old coot trying not to laugh too hard.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 04:02 PM 03-29-2021
Speaking of my HOA. They have to resign after a period of time and allow other volunteers to run it. We just had a big change happen.

Don't know if you recall my mentioning that one home that had a BLM sign on her lawn that was removed by someone or not. Guess what? She's now the president. She also works for Planned Parenthood too. She actually said she wanted to create "change" at the last meeting which was her first one she ran. :-) She's new here.

The new Treasurer is a gay guy who lives with his partner. Not sure of their politics and they seem nice, but good grief if they're leftists. I feel like we're being infiltrated. I can't wait to see what the change is that she plans to bring.
[Reply]
Just Passin' By 04:09 PM 03-29-2021
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea:

Speaking of my HOA. They have to resign after a period of time and allow other volunteers to run it. We just had a big change happen.

Don't know if you recall my mentioning that one home that had a BLM sign on her lawn that was removed by someone or not. Guess what? She's now the president. She also works for Planned Parenthood too. She actually said she wanted to create "change" at the last meeting which was her first one she ran. :-) She's new here.

The new Treasurer is a gay guy who lives with his partner. Not sure of their politics and they seem nice, but good grief if they're leftists. I feel like we're being infiltrated. I can't wait to see what the change is that she plans to bring.
You're probably screwed, BEP. Sorry. You might well want to begin looking for a home in one of the increasingly small areas that are outside the jurisdiction of HOAs.
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 04:10 PM 03-29-2021
You're probably screwed, BEP. Sorry. You might well want to begin looking for a home in one of the increasingly small areas that are outside the jurisdiction of HOAs.
They use the HOA's to keep the "riffraff" out it happens all over the US.
[Reply]
Just Passin' By 04:32 PM 03-29-2021
Originally Posted by Imon Yourside:
They use the HOA's to keep the "riffraff" out it happens all over the US.
It's not just that. It's also that Florida has a high percentage of elderly/retirees who have nothing better to do than complain about their neighbor's grassing being 6.01" when the height limit is 6.00", and you've got a bunch of transplanted Hitler-in-training types who think that they should be allowed to act as pretty much unfettered tyrants.
[Reply]
Ninerfan11 04:54 PM 03-29-2021

Well Done.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 05:00 PM 03-29-2021
It's not just that. It's also that Florida has a high percentage of elderly/retirees who have nothing better to do than complain about their neighbor's grassing being 6.01" when the height limit is 6.00", and you've got a bunch of transplanted Hitler-in-training types who think that they should be allowed to act as pretty much unfettered tyrants.
Yeah, the last president was a real tyrant. Really got off telling people off angrily instead of just some kind of polite reminder at first. That one was a Trumper too. :-)

YOU CAN't HAVE THAT ON THE FRONT of YOUR PROPERTY! I'll have the lawyer send you a letter! * in mean nasty voice*

Oh well, at least people don't have their boats on their front lawns like the trashier neighborhood next to us.
[Reply]
Just Passin' By 05:47 PM 03-29-2021
Originally Posted by Ninerfan11:
Well Done.
I hope he follows any executive orders with an actual legislative bill. Or, even better given that it's Florida and has a ridiculously easy constitutional amendment process, get an amendment passed. Given that Florida residents were silly enough to give rights to pigs, this should be easy enough to get through.
[Reply]
Page 101 of 1924
« First < 5191979899100101 1021031041051111512016011101 > Last »
Up