ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 567 of 2678
« First < 67467517557563564565566567 56856957057157761766710671567 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>*****The Patrick Mahomes Thread*****
Dante84 07:19 PM 04-27-2017
IT ****ING HAPPENED

OP UPDATE:

Because of all the interest in this thread, I've place all of the video content of Patrick Mahomes II's college career, and draft day goodness into a single post that can be found here. Enjoy!
[Reply]
RealSNR 09:16 PM 01-01-2018
"Leadership" is a funny thing.

Jameis Winston was praised from Day One for his leadership on the Seminoles. I personally don't think he's been a bad QB for the Bucs, but I definitely wouldn't call him a "leader."

If Deshaun Watson isn't quite as electric as he was during his rookie season in recovering from his ACL, his "leadership" ain't gonna mean very much. Leadership is about doing.

Mahomes made plays on 3rd down on Sunday. He did it in preseason. And he did it in college. That will lend itself to being a strong leader more than winning a college championship will.
[Reply]
Black Bob 09:19 PM 01-01-2018
Originally Posted by Callaway:
Get the **** out of here with that false narrative. I usually just lurk, but I registered an account just to correct this foolish bullshit. I'm a Tech alum and have been following Pat since before he made his debut at my alma mater. The kid is straight ****ing class. Literally one of the biggest reasons I am such a big fan. Always took the time to visit the sick kids in the hospital, do charity work, etc. You won't find a more stand up individual. Take a walk over to his instagram and check his posts out. Guy is making 7 figures a year now and lives in an apartment in KC. On the opposite end, venture over to Deshaun Watson's and see him flashing his new G wagon and mansion. God damn, some people.

For the rest, Mahomes gave me a NFL team again. Really enjoying the fans and community here. Pat is a once in a lifetime talent, and an even better person. Looking forward to the future.

**** you. Watson grew up homeless and lived a car with his mom. His coach bought his meals. Eventually, Warrick Dunn bought his mom a house through his charity when he was a Falcon. Watson has continued where Dunn left off. It's his life ****ing mission to help others like him. Mahomes hasn't done a tenth the charity work he has.

It's great pat helped some sick kids but he has no life experience. You can go **** yourself man. You can probably find the ESPN bit on Watson on you tube if you want.

There is a big difference in this area between the two. You don't know what the **** you are talking about. Your post really pisses me off.
[Reply]
RealSNR 09:19 PM 01-01-2018
Originally Posted by Black Bob:
I have been open minded since five minutes after he was drafted. I posted about it here. I don't have a problem with where he was drafted and what we gave. It's what the boss/organization wanted. I am just honest about what I see. I genuinely hope he works out. I just have my doubts. I am not gonna knit pick the guy. I pronounced that yesterday. All I am saying is what I saw was the same thing I saw in college.

The difference between me and you guys is I don't have hope. He doesn't give me hope. I'd keep looking and take another QB early this year.
Let's ignore the leadership/personality thing. Let's stick entirely to his play on the field. Do you believe his style of play in making those impossible across-the-body throws and having success with them the majority of the time can lead to a successful NFL QB?

In the first part of your response you say, "Yes, I'm open minded to that being a possibility" but the rest of your post completely contradicts that.
[Reply]
Black Bob 09:20 PM 01-01-2018
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
Let's ignore the leadership/personality thing. Let's stick entirely to his play on the field. Do you believe his style of play in making those impossible across-the-body throws and having success with them the majority of the time can lead to a successful NFL QB?

In the first part of your response you say, "Yes, I'm open minded to that being a possibility" but the rest of your post completely contradicts that.
Brett Favre was my favorite NFL QB of all time. He will be Jake Locker or a Brett Favre. He's as boom or bust as it gets imo. I have consistently said this all along.
[Reply]
New World Order 09:20 PM 01-01-2018
The guy came back into the game and led his team down the field in 1 minute to win the game.

That is leadership
[Reply]
Black Bob 09:26 PM 01-01-2018
Originally Posted by New World Order:
The guy came back into the game and led his team down the field in 1 minute to win the game.

That is leadership
That's what I am looking for. Favre was ranked fifth all time in game winning drives. Thing is Mahomes never did it in college. I admit, I got bored and quit watching at halftime. I will try and check it out tomorrow. That's great to hear.

https://www.pro-football-reference.c...gwd_career.htm
[Reply]
Red Dawg 09:26 PM 01-01-2018
Winston is a bum. Thief as well stealing crab legs and possibly getting suspended on a sexual assault charge. Winstons sucks balls.
[Reply]
SAUTO 09:28 PM 01-01-2018
That's what I am looking for. Favre was ranked fifth all time in game winning drives. Thing is Mahomes never did it in college. I admit, I got bored and quit watching at halftime. I will try and check it out tomorrow.
Are you fucking serious here?

This should probably be the last time you troll around here.
[Reply]
New World Order 09:31 PM 01-01-2018
That's what I am looking for. Favre was ranked fifth all time in game winning drives. Thing is Mahomes never did it in college. I admit, I got bored and quit watching at halftime. I will try and check it out tomorrow. That's great to hear.

What? :-)

C'mon Bob.
[Reply]
Pants 09:32 PM 01-01-2018

Nobody gives a fuck what you're looking for. Literally nobody.
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 09:33 PM 01-01-2018
I have been open minded since five minutes after he was drafted. I posted about it here. I don't have a problem with where he was drafted and what we gave. It's what the boss/organization wanted. I am just honest about what I see. I genuinely hope he works out. I just have my doubts. I am not gonna knit pick the guy. I pronounced that yesterday. All I am saying is what I saw was the same thing I saw in college.

The difference between me and you guys is I don't have hope. He doesn't give me hope. I'd keep looking and take another QB early this year.
Jesus Murphy, that's stupid.
[Reply]
BryanBusby 09:34 PM 01-01-2018
Originally Posted by SAUTO:
Are you fucking serious here?

You guys keep bringing him back for the lols
[Reply]
Easy 6 09:35 PM 01-01-2018
Originally Posted by SAUTO:
Are you ****ing serious here?

'Got bored and quit watching at the half'

Uh yeah, been trying to take it easy on the guy lately, but this is some megadummy idiocy... its clearly being done for attention, and thats sad for all involved

Bye, Blob
[Reply]
bigjosh 09:35 PM 01-01-2018

Sent from my LGMP450 using Tapatalk
[Reply]
SAUTO 09:37 PM 01-01-2018
Originally Posted by BryanBusby:
You guys keep bringing him back for the lols
Wasn't me. He's done in this thread though
[Reply]
Page 567 of 2678
« First < 67467517557563564565566567 56856957057157761766710671567 > Last »