« First < 79479529569575576577578579 580581582583589629679 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Investing megathread extravaganza
DaFace 11:23 AM 06-27-2016
A place to talk about investing stuff.
[Reply]
rydogg58 05:57 PM 03-19-2021
Originally Posted by lewdog:
Yes AMC. My shares are $10 as well.
I still think we can be looking at close to $20 by the time summer rolls around and shit starts opening up. 2nd quarter should be a good one for them, so I'm probably just going to hold and keep an eye on it if it starts falling.
[Reply]
Halfcan 06:07 PM 03-19-2021
Got in on Coupang and it jumped $1.31 from my bid price.

Here is more info on it.

https://seekingalpha.com/article/441...-not-right-now

40% jump after IPO has made people sell off. This looks like a ground floor to the South Korean Amazon.
[Reply]
Halfcan 06:12 PM 03-19-2021
Originally Posted by neech:
MVVYF looks interesting.
:-)

New update from the CEO just out (if you did not get it subscribe to their newsletter). Especially pay attention to the last sentence: "I look forward to being able to share some more exciting news about the progress we are making soon."
Full letter:
Dear Investor,

Well as you will have seen we have been busy.

I am pleased to say that the stated investment in new people, partners, and integrations is happening, with our hiring process and integrations in full swing.

Integrations as explained, add value to our platform in three ways:
1. They make the lives of our users and clients easier.
2. They provide exposure to Moovly and its products to users of other platforms
3. They create value in the assets of the company (literally on the balance sheet) and to any potential acquirer.

You can find a list of the integrations on our website with a short description.

Twitter Integration:
We most recently announced an integration with Twitter. This integration means that Moovly clients can now publish their videos to Twitter with the click of a button or making use of our Automator technology they can publish videos without a click. The latter being especially useful for companies seeking to send out news, updates, and announcements automatically based on a press release, a blog or news article etc. Those videos being eyeball catchers drawing traffic back to their website etc for more info.

Thank you for your continued support in our company. I look forward to being able to share some more exciting news about the progress we are making soon.

Enjoy your weekend,
Brendon

New analysis https://investorintel.com/markets/te...eo-technology/
[Reply]
eDave 06:15 PM 03-19-2021
Originally Posted by Buehler445:
One thing I know for sure. If congress steps in it won’t be to help Robinhood investors. Somehow the narrative remains that Reddit is wrecking the market. As absurd as that narrative is.
They are wrecking the their market. For the first time in my life I am trading individual stocks. I've done 3 trades. All three have been turds due to shit like today.
[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 07:32 AM 03-20-2021
AMC 10 day forecast

https://www.pretiming.com/search?q=amc
[Reply]
MTG#10 08:23 AM 03-20-2021
Anyone who invested in UWMC, I feel its my responsibility to share this since I brought that play up here. It sounds like they are not going to be included in this week's Russell index inclusions but confidence is very high that they will be in May. This news may very well cause a temporary drop in share price Monday. Having said that, I am sticking with it long term because it is still an extremely undervalued company.
[Reply]
MTG#10 08:24 AM 03-20-2021
Originally Posted by Hog's Gone Fishin:
AMC 10 day forecast

https://www.pretiming.com/search?q=amc
How trustworthy/accurate is that site? Never heard of it before.
[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 08:29 AM 03-20-2021
Originally Posted by MTG#10:
How trustworthy/accurate is that site? Never heard of it before.
No idea, time will tell though. Just thought it was interesting.
[Reply]
Nightfyre 10:33 AM 03-20-2021
Tom Lee has been pounding the table on OIH for energy exposure. HAL is the large holding within that etf that I would want. Fwiw
[Reply]
scho63 12:15 PM 03-20-2021
The QQQ is getting tempting. Need to look at a chart first.
[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 02:54 PM 03-20-2021
Chris Has AMC in his EZ money plays for the upcoming week meaning he expects a 20-50% move .

https://youtu.be/P-MfI5J2LHA
[Reply]
MTG#10 03:20 PM 03-20-2021
Originally Posted by Hog's Gone Fishin:
Chris Has AMC in his EZ money plays for the upcoming week meaning he expects a 20-50% move .

https://youtu.be/P-MfI5J2LHA
The chart for AMC is one of the best in my portfolio. It is nearly picture perfect which is crazy considering it really doesn't have the greatest fundamentals.

I was down yesterday because of the obvious manipulation that will go unpunished again, but after I slept on it and did a lot of DD today my excitement is back. I dont know if it'll ever hit $1000/share because the hedgies will probably get away with whatever they want to stop the squeeze but $20+ is almost a certainty.
[Reply]
eDave 03:57 PM 03-20-2021
The chart for AMC is one of the best in my portfolio. It is nearly picture perfect which is crazy considering it really doesn't have the greatest fundamentals.

I was down yesterday because of the obvious manipulation that will go unpunished again, but after I slept on it and did a lot of DD today my excitement is back. I dont know if it'll ever hit $1000/share because the hedgies will probably get away with whatever they want to stop the squeeze but $20+ is almost a certainty.
The problem with these guys and their vids is they don't/can't include HF fuckery in their analysis'.
[Reply]
MTG#10 05:39 PM 03-20-2021
Anyone who invested in UWMC, I feel its my responsibility to share this since I brought that play up here. It sounds like they are not going to be included in this week's Russell index inclusions but confidence is very high that they will be in May. This news may very well cause a temporary drop in share price Monday. Having said that, I am sticking with it long term because it is still an extremely undervalued company.

(2/3) Based on the criteria required by Russell we believe that they incorrectly concluded that there are not more than 5% of voting shares held by unrestricted holders and in that regard we are going to attempt to correct with them.

— United Wholesale Mortgage (@UWMlending) March 20, 2021

[Reply]
Hammock Parties 05:45 PM 03-20-2021
a thousand bucks :-)

how the fuck is AMC going to 1000?
[Reply]
Page 579 of 934
« First < 79479529569575576577578579 580581582583589629679 > Last »
Up