« First < 404647484950 5152 >
Nzoner's Game Room>*****The Trey Smith Thread*****
Dante84 03:34 PM 05-01-2021
More to come!

Spoiler!

[Reply]
Bump 05:10 PM 09-08-2023
Originally Posted by RunKC:
Love Trey but he was terrible last night. Hutchinson bitch slapped him several times.

He also ****ed up that QB sneak play badly. He was the reason it failed
Hutchinson was way more impressive than I thought he was going to be (I don't watch college ball or Lions games so it was my first time watching him). Dude is going to contend for DPOY
[Reply]
Abba-Dabba 05:30 PM 09-08-2023
Originally Posted by RunKC:
Love Trey but he was terrible last night. Hutchinson bitch slapped him several times.

He also fucked up that QB sneak play badly. He was the reason it failed
That play and all variations of it is washed for the Chiefs. Blake Bell should never been seen under center again.

Once he went under center I said this isn't going to get it done. It exceeded my expectations of failure by failing even more than I thought it would.
[Reply]
Abba-Dabba 05:31 PM 09-08-2023
Originally Posted by Bump:
Hutchinson was way more impressive than I thought he was going to be (I don't watch college ball or Lions games so it was my first time watching him). Dude is going to contend for DPOY
Hutchinson is a beast.
[Reply]
Buehler445 05:32 PM 09-08-2023
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
Trey is feeling a bit maxed out, isn't he?

He hasn't really improved since his rookie year.

He's a good guard, not trying to shit on him. But when these tough decisions have to be made, i'm not sure Trey is here for the long haul.
Meh. Depends on the money he gets. He's certainly serviceable if it isn't too expensive.
[Reply]
Bl00dyBizkitz 07:19 PM 09-08-2023
Originally Posted by Cheater5:
GMAFB.

He was road-grading fools and pancaked elite tackles and ends mere months ago. Last night, he --like most of the KC Chiefs-- shot a brick.

Take a step back, breathe through your nose, and count to ten... In a few games you'll be stroking it using your spit for lube watching Baldy's breakdowns of Trey curb stomping MFers.
Honestly you're probably right.
[Reply]
Easy 6 07:25 PM 09-08-2023
Originally Posted by Cheater5:
GMAFB.

He was road-grading fools and pancaked elite tackles and ends mere months ago. Last night, he --like most of the KC Chiefs-- shot a brick.

Take a step back, breathe through your nose, and count to ten... In a few games you'll be stroking it using your spit for lube watching Baldy's breakdowns of Trey curb stomping MFers.
Amen on that ^
[Reply]
dlphg9 11:04 PM 09-08-2023
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
Trey is feeling a bit maxed out, isn't he?

He hasn't really improved since his rookie year.

He's a good guard, not trying to shit on him. But when these tough decisions have to be made, i'm not sure Trey is here for the long haul.
That's what I thought. I like the dude, but he never really took that big step forward or really even got better than he was his rookie year. He's a nice piece, but guards are so easily replaceable that I think he might be gone when his contract is up unless he's fairly cheap. The one thing he brings though that this team has missed for a long ass time though is his mean streak. That in itself might be worth keeping him around, for the right price.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 11:09 PM 09-08-2023
I think keeping Creed and Trey together is exactly why Veach doesn't want to break the bank on Jones.
[Reply]
saphojunkie 12:40 AM 09-09-2023
Originally Posted by dlphg9:
That's what I thought. I like the dude, but he never really took that big step forward or really even got better than he was his rookie year. He's a nice piece, but guards are so easily replaceable that I think he might be gone when his contract is up unless he's fairly cheap. The one thing he brings though that this team has missed for a long ass time though is his mean streak. That in itself might be worth keeping him around, for the right price.
honestly felt the same thing before I opened this thread.

For as good as they are, the fact that this team cannot get a single short yardage win is infuriating.
[Reply]
ThyKingdomCome15 03:29 AM 09-09-2023
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
I think keeping Creed and Trey together is exactly why Veach doesn't want to break the bank on Jones.
I hope so. We can add Sneed, Bolton, and Gay to the list as well. The question is whether or not keeping our elite but aging DT1 is worth losing two or maybe three of our young studs. Letting Chris walk is very much on the table.
[Reply]
SurroundedByMorons 08:15 AM 09-09-2023
Originally Posted by Bump:
No doubt. I thought the tackles actually did fairly well vs Hutchinson all things considered. Kid is a stud.
[Reply]
RealSNR 09:51 AM 09-09-2023
Trey is going to want a top 5 guard contract, don't you think?

I'd rather re-pay Thuney than pay Trey that much. He's not worth it.
[Reply]
Abba-Dabba 09:55 AM 09-09-2023
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
Trey is going to want a top 5 guard contract, don't you think?

I'd rather re-pay Thuney than pay Trey that much. He's not worth it.
In 2025 Trey Smith will be 25 years old. Thuney will be 33.
[Reply]
RealSNR 10:01 AM 09-09-2023
Originally Posted by Abba-Dabba:
In 2025 Trey Smith will be 25 years old. Thuney will be 33.
Unless Trey demonstrates more reliability and consistency, no, I'm not paying him.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 10:07 AM 09-09-2023
Creed is going to get the biggest contract ever given to a Center. And Veach will pay it. He is invaluable if we want to keep Mahomes safe.
[Reply]
Page 50 of 52
« First < 404647484950 5152 >
Up