[Reply]
staylor26 11:13 AM 08-31-2023
Adorable!
[Reply]
Dunerdr 01:01 PM 08-31-2023
Step brothers play?
[Reply]
RunKC 12:30 PM 09-08-2023
Love Trey but he was terrible last night. Hutchinson bitch slapped him several times.

He also fucked up that QB sneak play badly. He was the reason it failed
Attached: E2FCE22A-B9F7-470B-B2FB-54C5A125C064.jpg (28.8 KB) 
[Reply]
ModSocks 12:32 PM 09-08-2023
Trey is feeling a bit maxed out, isn't he?

He hasn't really improved since his rookie year.

He's a good guard, not trying to shit on him. But when these tough decisions have to be made, i'm not sure Trey is here for the long haul.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 12:35 PM 09-08-2023
Yeah, he looked like hot ass and I hated seeing them move Hutch inside on him exposing him as the weak link.

Other teams surely will have taken notice of that so he’ll need to get it figured out quickly.
[Reply]
morphius 12:36 PM 09-08-2023
Outside of the WR's he was by far the biggest disappointment last night. Hopefully he is playing through an injury, but I was hoping at some point they'd bench him. (I know unlikely, but damn)
[Reply]
OKchiefs 12:39 PM 09-08-2023
Originally Posted by Detoxing:

He's a good guard, not trying to shit on him. But when these tough decisions have to be made, i'm not sure Trey is here for the long haul.
The bright side is his extension probably won’t be too expensive.
[Reply]
Woogieman 12:39 PM 09-08-2023

Kinda what I was thinking...if they feel they can't run behind him on 3rd and 1, then he is not getting his 2nd contract here. Like everyone else, I wish they would just see if he can open a hole on 3rd/4th and short rather than have him blosk east/west BS.
[Reply]
JPH83 12:40 PM 09-08-2023

He was a great R6 pick up, but yeah, not sure he'll resign. Then again the whole OL has been insanely overblown. Creed and Thuney are elite, Taylor can pass-pro decently but not elite, Trey is good but has bad lapses in pass pro, and Smith has had 1 truly elite year and plenty of bouncing around from bad to OK.
[Reply]
-King- 12:41 PM 09-08-2023
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:
Yeah, he looked like hot ass and I hated seeing them move Hutch inside on him exposing him as the weak link.

Other teams surely will have taken notice of that so he’ll need to get it figured out quickly.
The splits on the right side don't do him any favors. He's a phone booth Mauler. If the RT is split far from him, it reduces his effectiveness
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 12:58 PM 09-08-2023
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:

Not the first time it's happened. Every time we've play the Titans with Smith he's gotten absolutely wrecked.
[Reply]
raybec 4 01:05 PM 09-08-2023
Originally Posted by RunKC:
Love Trey but he was terrible last night. Hutchinson bitch slapped him several times.

He also ****ed up that QB sneak play badly. He was the reason it failed
Trey didn't perform well last night but that was just a god awful play call. Andy calls that thing 3 or 4 times a season and it's worked a grand total of 1 time since its inception. That particular play needs to be scrapped.
[Reply]
Bl00dyBizkitz 01:09 PM 09-08-2023
I still like him, but hes not Brian Waters 2.0. If his extension is on the cheap side I'd still keep him. Solidarity within the OL is important.
[Reply]
Cheater5 04:54 PM 09-08-2023
GMAFB.

He was road-grading fools and pancaked elite tackles and ends mere months ago. Last night, he --like most of the KC Chiefs-- shot a brick.

Take a step back, breathe through your nose, and count to ten... In a few games you'll be stroking it using your spit for lube watching Baldy's breakdowns of Trey curb stomping MFers.
[Reply]
Page 49 of 52
« First < 394546474849 505152 >
Up