ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 276 of 277
« First < 176226266272273274275276 277 >
Nzoner's Game Room>****OFFICIAL Chiefs vs Bills Divisional Round Playoff Game Thread****
Hammock Parties 12:00 AM 01-23-2022
Eat shit and die, Bills.
[Reply]
neech 07:27 AM 10-10-2022
Originally Posted by KChiefs1:

Not sure why they didn't center the logo's in the artwork. Mahomes head and eyes are slightly above Josh Allen that's a positive. Mahomes is looking down on his opponent.
[Reply]
DRM08 07:44 AM 10-10-2022
Originally Posted by RaidersOftheCellar:
They have several key players injured. They’re better at WR and edge rusher but I’m not sure they have an advantage anywhere else right now.
Buffalo fans seem confident a lot of those guys will be back. KC is missing several pretty good players on defense. We know Gay won’t be back. Will McDuffie and Danna make it back? Will Butker make it back? Could be pretty damaging to not have the kicker if this game ends up very close.
[Reply]
penguinz 07:46 AM 10-10-2022
Originally Posted by DRM08:
Buffalo fans seem confident a lot of those guys will be back. KC is missing several pretty good players on defense. We know Gay won’t be back. Will McDuffie and Danna make it back? Will Butker make it back? Could be pretty damaging to not have the kicker if this game ends up very close.
I would guess they kept Butker out tonight just to make sure he is good for Buffalo.
[Reply]
arrwheader 07:55 AM 10-10-2022
Let's just hope the Chiefs are not doing the same thing we are doing here and looking towards Bills when they have to beat the shit out of the Raiders first.

That being said, really hurts not to have the Gay for this one....
[Reply]
louie aguiar 08:01 AM 10-10-2022
It sucks we won’t have Willie Gay for this game. He would have been huge in slowing down JA in those runs.
[Reply]
DrunkBassGuitar 08:03 AM 10-10-2022
lol at the replies to this correct tweet from nick right

https://twitter.com/getnickwright/st...70906837327872
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 08:07 AM 10-10-2022
BITCH BOY ALLEN

Finishing 2nd to Patrick Mahomes; A Josh Allen Story. https://t.co/DxqWxCx8vH

— ����‼️ (@LanceTHESPOKEN) October 10, 2022

[Reply]
Frazod 08:27 AM 10-10-2022
Originally Posted by arrwheader:
Let's just hope the Chiefs are not doing the same thing we are doing here and looking towards Bills when they have to beat the shit out of the Raiders first.

That being said, really hurts not to have the Gay for this one....
I'm not real happy about facing them coming off a short week, either. At least we get them at home.
[Reply]
raybec 4 08:57 AM 10-10-2022
Originally Posted by louie aguiar:
It sucks we won’t have Willie Gay for this game. He would have been huge in slowing down JA in those runs.
Darius Harris has played exceptionally well in Gay's spot. I'm much more worried about McDuffie starting over Fenton if he can play.
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 09:00 AM 10-10-2022
Originally Posted by DRM08:
Maybe. I don't know. They'll definitely still be missing some key players though.

I just think people go overboard with praise of the Bills' roster. I don't see it as being on a different level than everybody else's, especially right now. I think they're kind of similar to KC in that their coaching and QB play is so good that it masks their deficiencies.
[Reply]
tredadda 09:02 AM 10-10-2022
Originally Posted by raybec 4:
Darius Harris has played exceptionally well in Gay's spot. I'm much more worried about McDuffie starting over Fenton if he can play.
Does he have the speed to spy Allen?
[Reply]
mr. tegu 09:09 AM 10-10-2022
The new thing I’ve seen from Bills fans is Allen is better because he is on is on pace to break the record for most TDs in first five years. That’s nice and all but it only works because they count Mahomes first season where he played one game in this stat. If you just go by games played it’s a whole different picture.

Mahomes in 67 games - 170 TDs
Allen in 66 games - 150 TDs
[Reply]
TwistedChief 09:10 AM 10-10-2022
Originally Posted by raybec 4:
Really? McDuffie has a grand total of 2 quarters of live NFL game experience. I'm not saying his loss is meaningless and not saying he won't be or can't be excellent, but I have a hard time worrying a lot more about Fenton (whom I don't love) being out there than McDuffie.
[Reply]
htismaqe 09:12 AM 10-10-2022
Originally Posted by mr. tegu:
The new thing I’ve seen from Bills fans is Allen is better because he is on is on pace to break the record for most TDs in first five years. That’s nice and all but it only works because they count Mahomes first season where he played one game in this stat. If you just go by games played it’s a whole different picture.

Mahomes in 67 games - 170 TDs
Allen in 66 games - 150 TDs
:-)

I said basically the same thing last week.

Originally Posted by htismaqe:
Any time they throw up the stats by season, Herbert is always ahead of Mahomes and it bugs me because Mahomes has done it all in less GAMES but because he didn't start his first year and guys like Herbert did, they get credit for a "season" he doesn't.

[Reply]
raybec 4 09:14 AM 10-10-2022
Originally Posted by tredadda:
Does he have the speed to spy Allen?
Allen and Harris had nearly identical 40 times for what that's worth. I am not confident that Harris can shut down Allen running but I am confident that McDuffie can cover better than Fenton. If the coverage is good enough to make Allen run that's where the pass rush has to be better.
[Reply]
Page 276 of 277
« First < 176226266272273274275276 277 >
Up