ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 17 of 146
« First < 71314151617 181920212767117 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Let’s talk about the Eagles (Super Bowl edition!)
RunKC 09:23 PM 01-29-2023
Well fellas what do we think?
[Reply]
dirk digler 01:28 PM 01-30-2023

Eagles now have sacked opponents on 11.5% of their dropbacks - the highest rate for any defense since at least 2000.

The difference between the Eagles and No. 2 (Patriots) is the same as the difference between No. 2 and No. 29.

Source: @TruMediaSports

— Sheil Kapadia (@SheilKapadia) January 30, 2023

[Reply]
New World Order 01:29 PM 01-30-2023
Just need to get healthy and WBF
[Reply]
ThaVirus 01:31 PM 01-30-2023
Originally Posted by dirk digler:
Their pass rush is crazy. They've got like 80 sacks on the season, playoffs included, which is insane.

I'm wondering if we'll be able to handle them since we handled them quite easily last year. Obviously it's different this time around, but..
[Reply]
duncan_idaho 01:38 PM 01-30-2023
This IS a crazy stat. But man. Looking at the Eagles' schedule... wow, they just did NOT face many good, balanced offenses and quarterbacks.

In fact, the Cowboys are really the only one you can reference them facing. I guess if you believe in Jared Goff you can include them.

The Eagles had zero sacks against the Cowboys. Total. 1 against the Lions.

That sack total is beastly, but man, they played an epic run of shitty QBs and seem to have feasted on it.
[Reply]
New World Order 01:40 PM 01-30-2023
Originally Posted by duncan_idaho:
This IS a crazy stat. But man. Looking at the Eagles' schedule... wow, they just did NOT face many good, balanced offenses and quarterbacks.

In fact, the Cowboys are really the only one you can reference them facing. I guess if you believe in Jared Goff you can include them.

That sack total is beastly, but man, they played an epic run of shitty QBs and seem to have feasted on it.
Cowboys hung 30+ on them. Dak threw for 350 yards.

Just need to get our receivers back and we can beat them.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 01:40 PM 01-30-2023
Originally Posted by The Franchise:
I'm not looking forward to having to see Suh take shots at Mahomes in another SB again. That's for sure.
League is not letting anyone touch Mahomes in the big game.
[Reply]
BigRock 01:42 PM 01-30-2023
I'd feel a lot better about the matchups if I hadn't just watched Nick Bolton get his ankles broken in open space by fucking Joe Burrow.
[Reply]
ljmhawk 01:44 PM 01-30-2023
it’s going to be a tough game
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 01:44 PM 01-30-2023
Originally Posted by BigRock:
I'd feel a lot better about the matchups if I hadn't just watched Nick Bolton get his ankles broken in open space by fucking Joe Burrow.
spags has been exceptionally good against lamar in the past

relax
[Reply]
FloridaMan88 01:45 PM 01-30-2023
I think that sack # is fools gold… similar to the Chiefs high sack # in Bob Sutton’s final season.

Philly has played almost an entire schedule of shitty QB’s and they’ve been able to jump out to big leads and then tee off on those bad QB’s.
[Reply]
RunKC 01:46 PM 01-30-2023
Jason Kelce vs Chris Jones is gonna be a hell of a matchup
[Reply]
tredadda 01:47 PM 01-30-2023

Where do KC's Tackles compare to those other teams they got very few if any sacks against? We know Wylie is a liability and Brown Jr is hot/cold.
[Reply]
staylor26 01:48 PM 01-30-2023
Talk about overreacting to a single fucking play lol.
[Reply]
dirk digler 01:51 PM 01-30-2023

After looking at the box scores they definitely racked up big sack numbers against shitty QB's. For example they had 9 sacks against Washington and 7 against the Saints etc..
[Reply]
St. Patty's Fire 01:51 PM 01-30-2023
yes we’re going to lose bc nick bolton got beat by joe burrow (an elite player) on one play
[Reply]
Page 17 of 146
« First < 71314151617 181920212767117 > Last »
Up