ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 224 of 240
« First < 124174214220221222223224 225226227228234 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Andy Reid is a terrible head football coach
rabblerouser 09:43 AM 09-18-2015
Andy Reid got depantsed in the Super Bowl by Bruce Arians.

Bruce Fucking Arians and Tom Fucking Brady.

Well, you see, Andy Reid is an offensive genius, and how dare we question Andy Reid's genius in not running the ball and not utilizing the screen pass in the face of an epically brutal pass rush, a patchwork offensive line and a QB with a hurt toe?

How dare we question his geniusness?

Oh, and Spags? The "great Brady Killer"? They had his defense figured out by the 2nd quarter and he couldn't adjust it. He was Bob Sutton Jr.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 02:25 PM 02-12-2021
Originally Posted by stevieray:
They made it to the thirty yard line SIX times and came away with nine points. Piss poor.

Hellaire looked like he di in the beginning of the season. I thought for sure they were go use him to set up the pass.
And also those timeouts at the end of the first half.

Watch the mic'ed up. The Bucs were surprised as shit, they go "maybe we can get 3 out of this!" because they were going to run the clock and end the half. Andy Reid literally gave them 7 points.
[Reply]
Wallcrawler 02:26 PM 02-12-2021
Originally Posted by rabblerouser:

Watch the mic'ed up. The Bucs were surprised as shit, they go "maybe we can get 3 out of this!" because they were going to run the clock and end the half. Andy Reid literally gave them 7 points.
Not gonna lie, foreign objects were nearly hurled through my tv screen on the 3rd n 2 timeout.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 02:26 PM 02-12-2021
Originally Posted by Wallcrawler:
Because the plays were there to be made, the receivers were simply either not looking for the ball, or dropping it.

You cannot honestly expect Reid to come to a conclusion of since we missed some huge plays, lets just stop trying and run Clyde at Suh, Vea,JPP, and Shaq the rest of the game instead.
I can come to the conclusion that since passes weren't being completed and points weren't being scored, but CEH had 17 yards on 4 carries, maybe giving the ball the CEH more would slow down the pass rush that had Mahomes running for his life on a fucked off toe, ya think?
[Reply]
rabblerouser 02:28 PM 02-12-2021
Originally Posted by Wallcrawler:
Not gonna lie, foreign objects were nearly hurled through my tv screen on the 3rd n 2 timeout.
I couldn't believe it. I was in stunned silence.
[Reply]
Bearcat 02:42 PM 02-12-2021

Nah, that's just terrible hindsight... there was no DPI on an uncatchable ball and then again no DPI with 13 seconds left.

Of all the times people cry about not playing aggressive enough, now people are blaming the timeouts when they 100% were getting the ball back with a chance to score just before halftime and again out of halftime.

It was a great plan when they desperately needed some life, that was completely botched by the refs' completely unacceptable performance. The previous calls are also no excuse to just kneel on it... because those calls were so rarely awful, while you could tell your defenders to make sure you're not doing anything stupid, there was no reason to think they would call two of the worst non-contact/uncatchable DPIs anyone has ever seen.
[Reply]
htismaqe 02:47 PM 02-12-2021
Originally Posted by Bearcat:
Nah, that's just terrible hindsight... there was no DPI on an uncatchable ball and then again no DPI with 13 seconds left.

Of all the times people cry about not playing aggressive enough, now people are blaming the timeouts when they 100% were getting the ball back with a chance to score just before halftime and again out of halftime.

It was a great plan when they desperately needed some life, that was completely botched by the refs' completely unacceptable performance. The previous calls are also no excuse to just kneel on it... because those calls were so rarely awful, while you could tell your defenders to make sure you're not doing anything stupid, there was no reason to think they would call two of the worst non-contact/uncatchable DPIs anyone has ever seen.
Exactly.

The timeouts were warranted. If they had gotten the ball back and scored, the whole game changes, especially when they get the ball back to start the 3rd.

Andy had no way to know that the refs were going to gift the Bucs a TD.
[Reply]
ChiTown 02:52 PM 02-12-2021

I'm certainly not "crying" about it, and I understand that we are an aggressive team - so I get it, but I still hated it. Sorry.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 02:53 PM 02-12-2021
Originally Posted by htismaqe:

Andy had no way to know that the refs were going to gift the Bucs a TD.
https://953wdae.iheart.com/alternate...mpression=true
[Reply]
htismaqe 02:54 PM 02-12-2021
https://953wdae.iheart.com/alternate...mpression=true
If you believe that the game is rigged, then nothing Andy does can change the outcome.

Again, either Andy made a mistake or the game is rigged. It can't be both.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 02:55 PM 02-12-2021
If you believe that the game is rigged, then nothing Andy does can change the outcome.

Again, either Andy made a mistake or the game is rigged. It can't be both.
Exactly my point. Listen to what Dwight Smith says there...

So you tell me :

Is the game rigged, and Andy is doing what he's supposed to do by helping Tampa Bay get a TD before the half?

Honest question.
[Reply]
htismaqe 02:56 PM 02-12-2021
Exactly my point. Listen to what Dwight Smith says there...
Then why did you bump this thread to bitch about Andy's game plan and clock management?

You can't have it both ways.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 02:59 PM 02-12-2021
Then why did you bump this thread to bitch about Andy's game plan and clock management?

You can't have it both ways.
I bumped this thread because I'm in shock and I want some fucking answers.

Fucked off toe or not, fucked off Oline or not...we should've DESTROYED Tampa Gay.

We play our "C" game and they play their "A" game and we should've won by 10.

WE BEAT THEM IN ONE QUARTER THIS PAST NOVEMBER.

Seriously.
[Reply]
htismaqe 03:00 PM 02-12-2021

Fucked off toe or not, fucked off Oline or not...we should've DESTROYED Tampa Gay.

Seriously.
You already have your answer.

It's rigged.
[Reply]
Bearcat 03:01 PM 02-12-2021

Seriously.
I've just read several times that it's predetermined.

There's no "should have", they had no say in it.
[Reply]
htismaqe 03:02 PM 02-12-2021
I've just read several times that it's predetermined.

There's no "should have", they had no say in it.
Exactly.

This is completely either/or.

If the game is rigged then Andy was doing what he was told. There was NOTHING he could do to alter the outcome of the game and thus there's no way to blame him for anything.

It's either rigged or it's not. It's that simple.
[Reply]
Page 224 of 240
« First < 124174214220221222223224 225226227228234 > Last »
Up