ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 48 of 189
« First < 384445464748 495051525898148 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>What strains of weed are you currently smoking?
Coochie liquor 06:14 PM 11-07-2014
Since we have a what are you drinking thread, I think we need a what strain are you smoking thread. Hope it's not a Q.

I'll start. I've got 2 kinds currently 1) Cherry Berry, which is a cross between Berry White and Cherry Kush 2) some fire ass Blue Dream. Hard to pick which I like better but leaning towards Cherry Berry. All the Berry White strains I've had are funk!!
[Reply]
Mr. Laz 09:01 AM 05-18-2015
Originally Posted by Couch-Potato:
I've lived in Cali for awhile now. I don't even smoke raw cannabis flowers anymore. It's all about my vape pen for me now. Currently crushing some lemon jack vapor....so good!
It's not fair, i sit here "dry" in Kansas. :-)
[Reply]
Katipan 09:09 AM 05-18-2015
Originally Posted by Mr. Laz:
what that hell? non-organic marijuana makes no sense
Some people like well vodka and $80 ounces.
Excuse me while I vomit.
[Reply]
Abba-Dabba 09:09 AM 05-18-2015
Originally Posted by Katipan:
The Green Solution, Livwell, and Altitude dispensaries all have thousands of plants quarantined because of the pesticides they use.

It makes me sad for PR Capone but thrilled for our organic grow.

Ready to stop working for Walmart yet?

http://www.westword.com/news/denver-...plants-6654706
Organic doesn't mean pesticide free. As a matter of a fact, many organic pesticides are just as carcinogenic as chemical pesticides.
[Reply]
Katipan 09:14 AM 05-18-2015
Originally Posted by RubberSponge:
Organic doesn't mean pesticide free. As a matter of a fact, many organic pesticides are just as carcinogenic as chemical pesticides.
We use pesticides. Food grade pesticides approved by the MMED. My post specifically talked about the ones THEY USE.

Our organic grow costs more per plant than anything the icky stores are producing with their cancerous lab rat crap.
[Reply]
Abba-Dabba 09:31 AM 05-18-2015
We use pesticides. Food grade pesticides approved by the MMED. My post specifically talked about the ones THEY USE.

Our organic grow costs more per plant than anything the icky stores are producing with their cancerous lab rat crap.
If you combust flowers or concentrates, the least of your cancer causing concerns are from pesticides.

The whole organic vs. mineral based nutrients argument is kinda funny to me. 9.5 people out of 10 couldn't tell the difference between organic or not by look, smell, taste or effects.

I get so much more pissed at dispensaries taking their trash weed to make concentrates. If I didn't want to smoke it as a flower why the hell would I want to smoke it as a concentrate?
[Reply]
Katipan 10:07 AM 05-18-2015
If you combust flowers or concentrates, the least of your cancer causing concerns are from pesticides.

The whole organic vs. mineral based nutrients argument is kinda funny to me. 9.5 people out of 10 couldn't tell the difference between organic or not by look, smell, taste or effects.

I get so much more pissed at dispensaries taking their trash weed to make concentrates. If I didn't want to smoke it as a flower why the hell would I want to smoke it as a concentrate?
You can taste this stuff. Liiiiike gasoline. I haven't had any GS stuff but its really distinct in Livwell's.
[Reply]
Abba-Dabba 11:01 AM 05-18-2015
You can taste this stuff. Liiiiike gasoline. I haven't had any GS stuff but its really distinct in Livwell's.
You can taste neem oil. That is organic. And I don't think you would care for the taste of it either. I have tried one thing from LivWell and I wasn't impressed. I don't have any idea what LivWell does in their grow facilities but if we are trying to decide on factors that cause an issue with taste I would first look towards the flush at finish and the drying and curing process.

Organic is mainly used as a selling point. Not that it returns a better and more consistent product.
[Reply]
Katipan 11:05 AM 05-18-2015
You can taste neem oil. That is organic. And I don't think you would care for the taste of it either. I have tried one thing from LivWell and I wasn't impressed. I don't have any idea what LivWell does in their grow facilities but if we are trying to decide on factors that cause an issue with taste I would first look towards the flush at finish and the drying and curing process.

Organic is mainly used as a selling point. Not that it returns a better and more consistent product.
We don't even tell people were organic. We wholesale far too many edibles and concentrates to risk running anything less. Palates are far more advanced than yesterday.

Livwells isn't selling dirt cheap product because they have a special curing process.
[Reply]
pr_capone 11:09 AM 05-18-2015
The Green Solution, Livwell, and Altitude dispensaries all have thousands of plants quarantined because of the pesticides they use.

It makes me sad for PR Capone but thrilled for our organic grow.

Ready to stop working for Walmart yet?

http://www.westword.com/news/denver-...plants-6654706
you offering a job? :-)
[Reply]
Abba-Dabba 11:21 AM 05-18-2015
We don't even tell people were organic. We wholesale far too many edibles and concentrates to risk running anything less. Palates are far more advanced than yesterday.

Livwells isn't selling dirt cheap product because they have a special curing process.
You probably don't tell anyone your flowers are organic is because they probably aren't 100% organic.

Has taste buds evolved to a better taste bud? People fool themselves with organic vs. mineral based myth.

Strains cure at different time frames. One might be good at a 2 week cure. Another might be best at a 4 month cure. But too many buds in Denver smell and taste like hay IMO. If it isn't dried and cured properly, then it usually isn't flushed properly.
[Reply]
Abba-Dabba 11:28 AM 05-18-2015
Originally Posted by rtmike:
Germed about 6 Sativa strains with 2 done about a month ago.

Dominator & Sensi Star (feminized)

Looking much better than the last pictures you posted.

I'd watch your nutrient regimen. Looks slightly overfed. The curl down on the tips of the leaves of the left plant show me it's a bit heavy on N(nitrogen). May be some slight heat issues as some of the leaves are starting to canoe.

Clean out the bottom half of the plants. It is called lollipopping. It will divert the energy to the top of the plant and create better airflow from the underside.

other than that, looking good.
[Reply]
Katipan 11:30 AM 05-18-2015
Our vendors know. MMED knows. Our outrageous testing costs at 4 separate facilities know. You said the only reason for it is so we can brag. Hardly. Our weed stands for itself. Our concentrates stretch CO for a reason and it's not just because of me.

If a dispensary is willing to cut costs in how they treat their most valuable commodity, they are willing more than one short cut.

We can not sell $80 ounces.
[Reply]
Katipan 11:32 AM 05-18-2015
Originally Posted by pr_capone:
you offering a job? :-)
As soon as I can :-)

We like our men in the kitchen making wax.

We even have a hot chick security guard :P
[Reply]
Mr. Laz 12:06 PM 05-18-2015
Our vendors know. MMED knows. Our outrageous testing costs at 4 separate facilities know. You said the only reason for it is so we can brag. Hardly. Our weed stands for itself. Our concentrates stretch CO for a reason and it's not just because of me.

If a dispensary is willing to cut costs in how they treat their most valuable commodity, they are willing more than one short cut.

We can not sell $80 ounces.
I think you should start a mail order business to nearby states, like Kansas for example. :-)
[Reply]
DenverChief 12:12 PM 05-18-2015
Originally Posted by Mr. Laz:
I think you should start a mail order business to nearby states, like Kansas for example. :-)
I have your IP address recorded :-)
[Reply]
Page 48 of 189
« First < 384445464748 495051525898148 > Last »
Up