ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 1407 of 4867
« First < 40790713071357139714031404140514061407 140814091410141114171457150719072407 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Broncos news megathread
ROYC75 04:26 PM 08-12-2014
Discussion: All things Broncos.
[Reply]
BossChief 03:09 PM 01-25-2018
Originally Posted by Quesadilla Joe:
The defense had no faith in the offense and the offense had no faith in the QB/OL.

The effort was there at the beginning of games most weeks, but as soon as the offense/ST's messed up the rest the team got flat.
Attitude and motivation reflects leadership.

He already lost the team and is going to lose the Best player on offense (Sanders) and defense (Talib) because “Elway knows how to manage the cap”

Lolol
[Reply]
KranzDictum 03:38 PM 01-25-2018
Originally Posted by BossChief:
Attitude and motivation reflects leadership.

He already lost the team and is going to lose the Best player on offense (Sanders) and defense (Talib) because “Elway knows how to manage the cap”

Lolol
This was your year to get that AFC Championship Loss you wanted so badly.

I saw the report about Sanders, the better out is after next year (This year is next year right?) they break even cutting him. I think they keep him around and give him one more year unless they have another FA option in mind. Plus DT is still the better WR and Sanders production has fallen off. Sanders was injured most of the year and was ineffective whereas DT was able to make plays even with poor QB play.

I still think they could try to shop Talib, it would make sense, as they need to extend Roby and Roby is ready to start. Roby is younger and Talib could fall off any year now. At this point I think a QB who can throw for 4,000 yards a year and throw more TD's than INT's is more valuable than a CB especially since we have 2 other above average starters behind him.

As far as VJ, the players said they love him. I didn't like him this year but I will trust what John saw in him. He seems to be doing a better job coaching the Senior bowl then he did with the Broncos, maybe all that fail will translate into him becoming a better coach next year. After all This year is next year right?

LOL

Enjoy watching all those ex-chefs play in the SB! Hope they win it. Tired of the Pats getting rewarded for cheating.
[Reply]
Quesadilla Joe 05:26 PM 01-25-2018
Originally Posted by Pestilence:

Accuracy baby!
More #FakeNews...

Josh Allen on his errant throw here:

“The ball was a little slick. It came out of my hand bad. It is what it is... Good thing we don’t throw it to nets in games.” https://t.co/x0lE9R4K8I

— Andre B Simone (@andresimone) January 25, 2018

[Reply]
TEX 05:31 PM 01-25-2018
Originally Posted by KranzDictum:
This was your year to get that AFC Championship Loss you wanted so badly.

I saw the report about Sanders, the better out is after next year (This year is next year right?) they break even cutting him. I think they keep him around and give him one more year unless they have another FA option in mind. Plus DT is still the better WR and Sanders production has fallen off. Sanders was injured most of the year and was ineffective whereas DT was able to make plays even with poor QB play.

I still think they could try to shop Talib, it would make sense, as they need to extend Roby and Roby is ready to start. Roby is younger and Talib could fall off any year now. At this point I think a QB who can throw for 4,000 yards a year and throw more TD's than INT's is more valuable than a CB especially since we have 2 other above average starters behind him.

As far as VJ, the players said they love him. I didn't like him this year but I will trust what John saw in him. He seems to be doing a better job coaching the Senior bowl then he did with the Broncos, maybe all that fail will translate into him becoming a better coach next year. After all This year is next year right?

LOL

Enjoy watching all those ex-chefs play in the SB! Hope they win it. Tired of the Pats getting rewarded for cheating.
Why are you tired of it? You should know all about getting rewarded for cheating...
[Reply]
Quesadilla Joe 08:54 PM 01-25-2018

The great Louis Riddick on #OU's star QB at the Senior Bowl: "When it comes time for 11-on-11 nobody does it as good as Baker Mayfield. He's been everything as advertised. People are gonna try & poke holes against this kid. But you'd be making a mistake to bang against this kid."

— Bruce Feldman (@BruceFeldmanCFB) January 25, 2018

:-)
[Reply]
Chiefs=Champions 09:01 PM 01-25-2018
More #FakeNews...

Excuses and throwing blame. Sounds insecure. Huge red flag
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 09:03 PM 01-25-2018
More #FakeNews...

Better hope he gets drafted by a team in a dome then.
[Reply]
TEX 08:41 AM 01-26-2018

:-)
PLEASE let Elway draft Baker Mayfield....:-)

IMO, he doesn't take a rookie QB at # 5. NO WAY he'll take a chance on another QB 1st round BUST. He's going FA QB before the draft, then developmental rookie QB in later rounds.
[Reply]
Quesadilla Joe 09:28 AM 01-26-2018
Originally Posted by TEX:
PLEASE let Elway draft Baker Mayfield....:-)

IMO, he doesn't take a rookie QB at # 5. NO WAY he'll take a chance on another QB 1st round BUST. He's going FA QB before the draft, then developmental rookie QB in later rounds.
He specifically requested to have Mayfield and Allen on his team at the Senior Bowl. Elway, Kubiak, and Matt Russell personally attended Darnold and Allen's bowl games. He's more than willing to draft a QB at 5.

And if Elway doesn't bring in Cousins, I have a hard time seeing him spending $15M+ on another QB.
[Reply]
Quesadilla Joe 09:46 AM 01-26-2018
Klis says the Broncos coaching staff was "wowed" by Josh Allen and that he thinks the Browns are going to take him #1.

https://orangeandblue760.iheart.com/...-26-mike-klis/
[Reply]
RunKC 10:08 AM 01-26-2018
Of course Cleveland is taking Josh Allen. Dorsey is all about boom or bust players and Haley was just added to the coaching staff.

They are most likely going to make a play for Alex so Josh Allen doesn’t have to play in 2018.
[Reply]
The Franchise 10:11 AM 01-26-2018
Originally Posted by RunKC:
Of course Cleveland is taking Josh Allen. Dorsey is all about boom or bust players and Haley was just added to the coaching staff.

They are most likely going to make a play for Alex so Josh Allen doesn’t have to play in 2018.
I don't think Allen should play 2018 or half of 2019. He's that fucking raw.
[Reply]
Quesadilla Joe 10:15 AM 01-26-2018

If Dorsey is going to make a play for a guy he's familiar with, why not Chase Daniel or Nick Foles? Chase is going to be a UFA and Foles would be cheaper in both contract and draft picks.
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 10:18 AM 01-26-2018

CLE should spend one of their R2 picks this year and something next year for Alex and then not worry about QB for another draft, maybe 2. Alex has 3-4 years left and would be considered a legend in CLE if he did what he did for KC.

CLE should then use all those other picks on talent. Why invest multiple picks on QBs now, esp a raw QB. Get another piece to the puzzle and focus on another QB later.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 10:25 AM 01-26-2018
If Dorsey is going to make a play for a guy he's familiar with, why not Chase Daniel or Nick Foles? Chase is going to be a UFA and Foles would be cheaper in both contract and draft picks.
Because Daniel at most is a career backup and Foles is not going to be cheaper in draft picks if he wins the Super Bowl for Philadelphia.
[Reply]
Page 1407 of 4867
« First < 40790713071357139714031404140514061407 140814091410141114171457150719072407 > Last »
Up