ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3 of 27
< 123 456713 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>NFLPA Survey: Clark rated with an F-
PHOG 10:45 AM 02-28-2024
I would think this report would belong to the Chargers. Training room 31st, training staff 32nd.
[Reply]
Marcellus 10:45 AM 02-28-2024
I thought they redid the locker rooms when they renovated Arrowhead years ago?
[Reply]
-King- 10:49 AM 02-28-2024
Originally Posted by Marcellus:
I thought they redid the locker rooms when they renovated Arrowhead years ago?
Heh, had this same exchange last year

https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/show...1&postcount=88
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 10:46 AM 02-28-2024
The 49ers won two Super Bowls in a facility with a 40-yard practice field.

Live in a dungeon and become king.
[Reply]
RunKC 10:47 AM 02-28-2024
Clark just massively upgraded the locker room 3 years ago. This can't possibly be an F man come on.

Perfection �� pic.twitter.com/Vjuv0FqfDY

— Kansas City Chiefs (@Chiefs) August 26, 2021

The Cowboys were one of 3 teams that got an A for their locker and it honestly looks very similar to ours:

[Reply]
-King- 11:00 AM 02-28-2024
Originally Posted by RunKC:
Clark just massively upgraded the locker room 3 years ago. This can't possibly be an F man come on.

The Cowboys were one of 3 teams that got an A for their locker and it honestly looks very similar to ours:

Chiefs practice locker room

Cowboys practice locker room (at 2:30)

[Reply]
Hammock Parties 11:04 AM 02-28-2024
Originally Posted by -King-:
Cowboys practice locker room (at 2:30)

How many Super Bowls has Dallas won recently?
[Reply]
-King- 11:06 AM 02-28-2024
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
How many Super Bowls has Dallas won recently?
Has nothing to do with with players wanting what they were promised and wanting to be comfortable relaxing at the facility they spend 8-12 hours a day in.
[Reply]
dirk digler 10:51 AM 02-28-2024
Reading the ratings for the locker room I am wondering because of the age of the stadium it is not easy to expand it. That seems to be the main issue.
[Reply]
cabletech94 10:53 AM 02-28-2024
If anyone has taken the arrowhead tour, like me, the locker room is state of the art!! It’s fantastic!! I can’t possibly understand what’s missing? Stripper poles? Open bar? Ice cream machines?

Sounds like sour grapes to me.
[Reply]
FloridaMan88 10:55 AM 02-28-2024
Originally Posted by cabletech94:
If anyone has taken the arrowhead tour, like me, the locker room is state of the art!! It’s fantastic!! I can’t possibly understand what’s missing? Stripper poles? Open bar? Ice cream machines?

The game day locker room in the stadium was renovated recently, but the locker room in the practice facility that the team uses more frequently is very outdated.
[Reply]
ThyKingdomCome15 11:56 AM 02-28-2024
So the most unsatisfied players are also the players that win the most? It's officially silly season. None the less I don't like the results of the survey. :-)
[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 01:21 PM 02-28-2024
There must not be any room to set all the Lombardi's
[Reply]
Mecca 10:56 AM 02-28-2024
Originally Posted by cabletech94:

They do travel around the league and see the other locker rooms though...like it's kind of ridiculous but the Oregon Ducks have nicer facilities than most NFL teams.
[Reply]
-King- 11:02 AM 02-28-2024
Originally Posted by Mecca:
They do travel around the league and see the other locker rooms though...like it's kind of ridiculous but the Oregon Ducks have nicer facilities than most NFL teams.
I wouldn't really use college locker rooms as a measuring stick though to be fair. They use those as recruiting tools for young kids that they don't have to pay so they can just go all out on them.

But anyways, the locker rooms in the chiefs practice facility are pretty damn outdated.
[Reply]
Page 3 of 27
< 123 456713 > Last »
Up