ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 34 of 57
« First < 243031323334 3536373844 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>*****Official 2024 Royals Season Repository Thread*****
ChiefsCountry 11:36 AM 01-01-2024

Year Two of the Matt Quatraro tenure. Time to take a step up this year. Active in free agency and trades this offseason. A new look pitching rotation and bullpen. Will the young players take the leap up offensively? Bobby Witt extension? New stadium? Will Vinny recover from injury? Salvy taking aim at the Royals record book? Will Cole Ragans turn into the best Royals starting pitcher since Greinke 1.0?

Free Agents/Trades Acquisitions
Seth Lugo, SP
Michael Wacha, SP
Kyle Wright, SP
Hunter Renfroe, OF/DH
Will Smith, RP
Chris Stratton, RP
Nick Anderson, RP
Adam Frazier, 2B
Garrett Hampson, INF/OF
Matt Sauer, RP
[Reply]
TLO 07:08 PM 04-03-2024
Originally Posted by Al Bundy:
and some new effective bullpen pieces.
They clearly need a closer
[Reply]
GabyKeepsMeWarm 07:31 PM 04-03-2024
Originally Posted by GabyKeepsMeWarm:
Nothing quite like 9th inning bullpen meltdowns to destroy the morale of the club.
Bears worth mentioning again.

This team man... If it isn't one thing, it's another. It's only six games, and by next week, we'll probably be bitching about the starters while the bullpen gets their shit together.

But a shaky pen will really fuck things up. It's demoralizing to watch your team lose in such ways, and just kills the morale. Plus it screws with a manager's head after a certain point, because he'll never know when he should pull his starter, and he'll end up in a damned if you do, damned if you don't situation.

These fuckers better get things tightened up right quick, because we're not even two weeks into the year and the bullpen has directly lead to 4 losses. I'm already sick of this shit.
[Reply]
tk13 12:26 PM 04-04-2024
This was the pitcher the Marlins were trying to build a package around to get Bobby Witt Jr. Can't imagine how bad things would feel if this happened while Bobby was tearing it up for the Marlins.

Right-hander Eury Perez, one of the best pitching prospects in recent years, will undergo Tommy John surgery and miss the 2024 season, per the Marlins. In a year of awful pitching injuries, this is among the worst: a 20-year-old handled with immense care still gets hurt.

— Jeff Passan (@JeffPassan) April 4, 2024

[Reply]
Nightfyre 12:30 PM 04-04-2024
Originally Posted by tk13:
This was the pitcher the Marlins were trying to build a package around to get Bobby Witt Jr. Can't imagine how bad things would feel if this happened while Bobby was tearing it up for the Marlins.

Seems like a good time to rehash the "should they just hit these kids with the surgery when drafted" question.
[Reply]
dlphg9 01:57 PM 04-05-2024
Anyone wanna buy 4 tickets and parking pass for tonight's game? Section 224 row BB and a parking pass for $100.
[Reply]
TLO 02:14 PM 04-05-2024
Originally Posted by dlphg9:
Anyone wanna buy 4 tickets and parking pass for tonight's game? Section 224 row BB and a parking pass for $100.
Those are some pretty nice seats. Good night to go to a game too.
[Reply]
Pablo 02:15 PM 04-05-2024

10 pitchers in MLB history have had 105+ strikeouts and an ERA under 2.50 throught their first 14 starts with a team pic.twitter.com/sRHKCCYu8h

— BrooksGate (@Brooks_Gate) April 5, 2024

[Reply]
Pablo 02:20 PM 04-05-2024
Originally Posted by TLO:
Those are some pretty nice seats. Good night to go to a game too.
Yep I got sickness in my house or I would have to snag those. Very legit offer

I'm gonna cave and buy the bally's app instead. I thought I'd be able to make it a while not being able to actually watch baseball, just listening. And so far, it's not the best.

This team has a chance to be legit exciting and I need to be able to watch it
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 02:47 PM 04-05-2024
Still available?
[Reply]
tk13 03:51 PM 04-05-2024
Curious to see if the Royals actually have their city connect jerseys yet. Seeing on Twitter both the Rangers and Brewers were supposed to have their Friday night jerseys but Fanatics hasn't sent them yet. This jersey thing has been a disaster. I really think this had to be why the Royals didn't have powder blues last weekend.

The Brewers will not be wearing their customary Friday home game City Connects tonight. They have not — and try to not be flabbergasted by this — arrived from Fanatics and Nike yet.

— Curt Hogg (@CyrtHogg) April 5, 2024

[Reply]
poolboy 04:28 PM 04-05-2024
Pull out the Monarchs stuff
[Reply]
gblowfish 07:39 PM 04-05-2024
Oakland A's home uni for 2024!
Attached: Asjersey.jpg (86.8 KB) 
[Reply]
lewdog 07:43 PM 04-05-2024
Originally Posted by Pablo:
Yep I got sickness in my house or I would have to snag those. Very legit offer

I'm gonna cave and buy the bally's app instead. I thought I'd be able to make it a while not being able to actually watch baseball, just listening. And so far, it's not the best.

This team has a chance to be legit exciting and I need to be able to watch it
I've got sickness over here too.

What you got?
[Reply]
gblowfish 08:09 PM 04-05-2024
BTW: Karen Kornacki is going into the Missouri Sports HOF. Emil Brown Approves!
Attached: Emil's Magic Bullet.jpg (69.8 KB) 
[Reply]
Nightfyre 08:11 PM 04-05-2024
Did Will Smith just lose his job to the Ice General, James McArthur?
[Reply]
Page 34 of 57
« First < 243031323334 3536373844 > Last »
Up