ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 246 of 297
« First < 146196236242243244245246 247248249250256296 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>***The Official EMAW Repository thread***
Saulbadguy 11:54 AM 11-15-2009
I know there are enough of us to participate in this thread, even when our seasons inevitably go to shit.

KSU vs Western Illinois today, tip-off at 3:00 pm.

One thing I noticed near the end of the game on Friday night - we had 5 true freshman on the court, and still played sound basketball. None of them were scrub walk-ons either. While I don't think we will make a serious run at anything this year, the foundation is being laid for a solid program in the future.
[Reply]
BigOlChiefsfan 10:22 AM 10-07-2010
Good luck K-State. Every cat a wildman!
[Reply]
MikeTheWildcat 11:46 AM 10-07-2010
Originally Posted by Raiderhader:
God I hope we take those back stabbing cob suckers out tonight! I didn't think I could hate them any more than I already did until they bolted on us. Good riddance. Here's to sending their sorry asses off with a great big L!

:-)
Agreed.

KEEP THE RED OUT!
[Reply]
Red Brooklyn 02:35 PM 10-07-2010
God I hope we take those back stabbing cob suckers out tonight! I didn't think I could hate them any more than I already did until they bolted on us. Good riddance. Here's to sending their sorry asses off with a great big L!

[Reply]
Bambi 02:40 PM 10-07-2010

lol. Couldn't have been said better.
[Reply]
black angus 04:15 PM 10-07-2010
:-):-)

:-):-)
[Reply]
Saulbadguy 09:30 PM 10-07-2010
So...uh, basketball school?
[Reply]
Dartgod 09:34 PM 10-07-2010

Hi Jamie!

N

[Reply]
notorious 09:36 PM 10-07-2010
A good option QB would have helped tonight.

We have a lot to look forward to (next year).
[Reply]
big nasty kcnut 09:41 PM 10-07-2010
Next Year will be glorious. I was sad to see the brown brothers on the sideline but i know they will have their chance next year.
[Reply]
notorious 09:42 PM 10-07-2010
Originally Posted by big nasty kcnut:
Next Year will be glorious. I was sad to see the brown brothers on the sideline but i know they will have their chance next year.
There is the speed at LB we are looking for.

QB, QB, QB. Having one can cover up other areas that are lacking.
[Reply]
Bambi 09:58 PM 10-07-2010
Originally Posted by Saulbadguy:
So...uh, basketball school?
According to this board no one cares about basketball or thinks it's important.

Except me of course.

I think basketball is great.
[Reply]
58kcfan89 11:12 PM 10-07-2010
Well. Fuck.

Gotta bounce back & beat KU next week or we could be in some trouble. That said, Nebraska's a good team. I certainly didn't expect them to blow us out, but I'm not melting down about it. Frustrating loss, but we'll live.
[Reply]
Coach 11:42 PM 10-07-2010
Brutal at all aspects of the game. First quarter showed some promise on the offensive side of the ball, but for some reason, after getting past the 50 yard line, it was just awful. Apparently, they are literally running DT to the ground, and that's a cause of concern, especially with Powell is a good change of pace RB that is needed, especially on trying to turn the corners. I could never understand why they won't give Powell more oppiturnies. But then, K-State offense is pretty predictable. Run, Run, Pass, Punt.

Chris Cosh should not be reporting to work tomorrow (or today, since it's technically Friday already) and K-State would be better off without him. It is a big mistake to let Koenning go.
[Reply]
58kcfan89 12:04 AM 10-08-2010
Originally Posted by Coach:
Brutal at all aspects of the game. First quarter showed some promise on the offensive side of the ball, but for some reason, after getting past the 50 yard line, it was just awful. Apparently, they are literally running DT to the ground, and that's a cause of concern, especially with Powell is a good change of pace RB that is needed, especially on trying to turn the corners. I could never understand why they won't give Powell more oppiturnies. But then, K-State offense is pretty predictable. Run, Run, Pass, Punt.

Chris Cosh should not be reporting to work tomorrow (or today, since it's technically Friday already) and K-State would be better off without him. It is a big mistake to let Koenning go.
While I agree that Koenning is 10x better than Cosh, I don't know that we "let him go" so much as he just wanted to leave. That said, does anyone really think that Snyder will fire a DC in the middle of the year? Or fire him at all?
[Reply]
Raiderhater 12:22 AM 10-08-2010
Well that was f#cking atrocious. I am now watching a werewolf movie because I need something light hearted before I go to bed after that horror show earlier. :-)
[Reply]
Page 246 of 297
« First < 146196236242243244245246 247248249250256296 > Last »
Up