ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 63 of 73
« First < 13535960616263 64656667 > Last »
Hall of Classics>I’m leaving forever.
patteeu 10:46 PM 04-28-2021
Originally Posted by :
Mod note: Here is the follow-up to this thread.
Seriously, I am.

I know what you’re thinking. Maybe I got annoyed by something someone said. Maybe after two Super Bowls in a row I’m satiated on the Chiefs. Maybe I’m going to prison, or joining Dick Cheney on a barnstorming tour, or maybe the antifreeze actually wasn’t a good idea and I died.

The fun of a farewell forever thread is not in knowing the reason. It’s in not knowing, and the mystery behind the disappearance. MrBlond is legendary not because he was here or because he left, but rather because of how he departed. He was DB Cooper jumping out of the Chiefsplanet plane and disappearing into the night, and with that act he became immortal.

It is now my time to parachute from the plane, and I can assure you that I will not return. It would be enjoyable to become an unsolved Chiefsplanet mystery in the process, but I can’t do that to you. It’s cruel enough that you will no longer get to read my thoughtful prose and learn from my wisdom. I can’t allow you to speculate forever about what became of me, and to always wonder if that guy with the fake glasses and mustache sitting next to you at the game is me.

So I’ve instructed one Chiefsplanet member to reveal the mystery. If this thread ever reaches 1,000 posts, that person will share the reason. But until then, you will have only my boarding pass, a flight attendant’s vague description, and 110,871 posts to remember me by.

Farewell, Chiefsplanet!

(Sound of wind rushing past an open passenger cabin door.)

[Reply]
cdcox 11:38 PM 04-30-2021
Okay, Nf3
[Reply]
Ming the Merciless 11:38 PM 04-30-2021
Originally Posted by cdcox:
Okay, Nf3
check my avatar though

tell me this is not the shit

https://www.chess.com/member/pawnm0wer
[Reply]
cdcox 11:41 PM 04-30-2021
Originally Posted by Pawnmower:
check my avatar though

tell me this is not the shit

https://www.chess.com/member/pawnm0wer
Your avatar is the shit and so is your blitz rating. Mine is around 900. This won't go well for me.
[Reply]
Clyde Frog 11:42 PM 04-30-2021
I'm not that good either man we should study together.

Ideally you guys could both hook up with the same chick, who happens to be a former orphan and chess prodigy, at different times. One day she goes off to play the Russians at the world tournament. Because of your mutual love of chess and the girl you guys come together to help her think outside the box when she’s facing the toughest grandmaster in the finals and she wins thus legitimizing women as equal to men and ‘Murcia as #1.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Reply]
cdcox 11:42 PM 04-30-2021
Just slaughter me to boost the post count toward 1000 (I won't last that long). Do it for science.
[Reply]
Ming the Merciless 11:44 PM 04-30-2021
Your avatar is the shit and so is your blitz rating. Mine is around 900. This won't go well for me.
honestly im very rusty but I feel like we should pm and study together.

I'm pretty drunk right now but im.serious.
[Reply]
cdcox 11:45 PM 04-30-2021
Originally Posted by Clyde Frog:
Ideally you guys could both hook up with the same chick, who happens to be a former orphan and chess prodigy, at different times. One day she goes off to play the Russians at the world tournament. Because of your mutual love of chess and the girl you guys come together to help her think outside the box when she’s facing the toughest grandmaster in the finals and she wins thus legitimizing women as equal to men and ‘Murcia as #1.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I enjoyed that. I'm happily married though. Also, I was too young for her during the time it was set and waaaay too old for her now.
[Reply]
Ming the Merciless 11:46 PM 04-30-2021
dead serious theres nothing better than working together as a team

of chess savages
[Reply]
cdcox 11:48 PM 04-30-2021
honestly im very rusty but I feel like we should pm and study together.

I'm pretty drunk right now but im.serious.
If I could avoid blunders, my rating would be a lot higher. I'm not sure how to over come that. Not sure study will help.
[Reply]
Ming the Merciless 11:48 PM 04-30-2021
honestly if you ever want to fuck around I can hook.up.with you on discord and chess.com and try to help you gett better. but im.not that good so my help is limited lol
[Reply]
cdcox 11:50 PM 04-30-2021
Sounds good. I'm gonna go play a game of blitz and report back the results, just to boost the post count in this thread.
[Reply]
Rain Man 11:50 PM 04-30-2021
Is 900 good? What's a grandmaster rating?
[Reply]
Yosef_Malkovitch 11:50 PM 04-30-2021
Today
[Reply]
Ming the Merciless 11:50 PM 04-30-2021
If I could avoid blunders, my rating would be a lot higher. I'm not sure how to over come that. Not sure study will help.
well. if you feel like it, I can.show you a few tips & ideas. im dead serious. we can help each other. me helping you will help me. if youre up for it
[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 11:50 PM 04-30-2021
Whoever posts #1000 is a FAG!
[Reply]
Page 63 of 73
« First < 13535960616263 64656667 > Last »
Up