ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 14 of 42
« First < 41011121314 1516171824 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>post all the haters posts here
big nasty kcnut 10:11 PM 01-29-2023
Their hate only making us stronger.
[Reply]
Eleazar 11:35 AM 01-30-2023
Pacheco put us in a very poor position there, going down on a prior play fighting for yardage when he should have just went out of bounds, costing us our last time out. But we still only needed a few more yards and there’s no reason to say we couldnt have gotten it anyway.

Acting like the penalty is an unfair way for the game to end is dumb anyway. You’re showing you are the best team and deserve to go to the Super Bowl. Maturity, situational football, self control and discipline are a part of that. The Bengals’ lack of those qualities are why they are sitting at home.

(If you hang it all on that one play. Not on, say, their vaunted QB producing 1 TD or failing twice to go get the winning score, etc)
[Reply]
Wisconsin_Chief 11:36 AM 01-30-2023
You know, I'm really goddamn fed up with this shit. The Chiefs have had to deal with garbage calls going against them all season, for several years in fact. They had to deal with several garbage calls against them in this very game, including Wylie being a dipshit and ruining a potential scoring drive.

Yet somehow, every single time we win it's the officials handing us the game. For 5 straight years now, we've been handed every game we've won. We have yet to win a game that wasn't directly handed to us by the officials. It wasn't our MVP legend of a QB winning a game on one leg with 3 starting receivers all out, or Chris Jones and the defense titty slamming Burrow over and over, it was all the officials. But every time we lose, the other team was flawless and the Chiefs lost fair and square.

It's just goddamn nauseating, especially considering the Chiefs get fewer calls than any elite team I've seen in all my years as a football fan. I'm the first one to call out these turds and the bias they show at times, and the officiating in this game was indeed total garbage, but it didn't favor the Chiefs anywhere near as much as these shitheads are claiming. We'd have had 10 sacks if the Bengals weren't allowed to hold all game, where's anyone commenting about that?

I'm going to have to just stay off all the big pages until the Super Bowl. I can't handle all these idiots.
[Reply]
ghak99 11:37 AM 01-30-2023
Originally Posted by GloucesterChief:
Florio being a salty B.

Fuck Florio with Chris Jones sand dipped cock.

BJ Hill is the best part of that video.
[Reply]
Mecca 11:39 AM 01-30-2023
I also found out that "Chiefs are the new Patriots where the refs help them just their fan base is more toxic than Pats fans ever were"

I laughed so hard at that
[Reply]
tredadda 11:41 AM 01-30-2023
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501:
It’s funny to hear anyone say mahomes flop. As if a guy with a sprained ankle is gonna intentionally hit the ground hard.

It was a blatant late hit. It’s about as cut and dry as it gets. And being an injured qb, of COURSE refs will call it closer. As they should.
Reality is that call was the right one. The only ones who think it wasn't are the people who wanted KC to lose.
[Reply]
Molitoth 11:43 AM 01-30-2023
Florio is a bitch.
[Reply]
Bearcat 11:44 AM 01-30-2023
Originally Posted by ChiTown:
Umm, after Mahomes went oob, there was still 8 seconds left. I have to laugh at the assumption that we wouldn't have or couldn't have picked up another 8-10+ yards on a sideline pattern to get Butker a shot at a FG with 1-2 tics on the clock. Butker cleared that FG by about 7-8 yards, so....I mean, have people not paid attention to what we were able to do with 13 seconds and starting in our own territory? :-)
Yep, that was completely lost in all of it.. the only thing is the level of difficulty with no timeouts though.

But, even then, the game is still going to OT at that point, too... so at worst, you still can't say victory was stolen, just the chance to extend the game.
[Reply]
digger 11:52 AM 01-30-2023
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
If that "free" third down and subsequent defensive holding to give first down happened to us and we lost this board would still be screeching right now.

Would have punted from the 40 after that play we punted from the 40...

How did that change the game exactly?
[Reply]
DanT 12:07 PM 01-30-2023
Calling that non play a do-over 3rd down implies that had the Chiefs converted the nonplay would have counted, which I very seriously doubt. I have seen plays that didn’t count before, and the fact that an official was running and gesturing to stop the play makes it automatically a safety issue, because players seeing that or hearing his whistle may know the ball is dead and not expect contact. Complaining about that incident is ignorant.
[Reply]
Vladimir_Kyrilytch 12:45 PM 01-30-2023
Originally Posted by straycash:
Fair points, my bad for generalising and putting you all in one crowd, I'll go back to the usual rigged threads once they emerge. Geaux chiefs
Here's one that emerged about the rigging. I read a whole book about it by a guy that was heavily involved in pro sports rigging. Made a book report thread about it. Feel free to bump it and give me the what for.

https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=340520
[Reply]
Kman34 12:48 PM 01-30-2023
Originally Posted by Vladimir_Kyrilytch:
Here's one that emerged about the rigging. I read a whole book about it by a guy that was heavily involved in pro sports rigging. Made a book report thread about it. Feel free to bump it and give me the what for.

https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=340520
JFC.. :-)
[Reply]
Mecca 12:52 PM 01-30-2023
Originally Posted by ghak99:
Fuck Florio with Chris Jones sand dipped cock.

BJ Hill is the best part of that video.
Ya'll should open up peacock and watch the PFT show Florio did with Simms, Simms repeatedly tells Florio he's wrong, it's not holding, it's a penalty on Mahomes etc.

It's great honestly.
[Reply]
Vladimir_Kyrilytch 12:53 PM 01-30-2023
Originally Posted by DanT:
Calling that non play a do-over 3rd down implies that had the Chiefs converted the nonplay would have counted, which I very seriously doubt. I have seen plays that didn’t count before, and the fact that an official was running and gesturing to stop the play makes it automatically a safety issue, because players seeing that or hearing his whistle may know the ball is dead and not expect contact. Complaining about that incident is ignorant.
Big time. Imagine the implications. A ref is blowing the play dead that you're involved in, but for all you know, the refs and maybe some players on the other side of the field can't hear it. To be safe, you better absolutely destroy that ballcarrier that looks down to you, and to the near ref, but not necessarily the far ones. Every player would be coached to play right through the whistle, to ignore the whistle, cause what does the whistle even mean? It depends on how well everyone hears! Coaches will say take the safe route and absolutely murder the player.

You can tell as the playoffs get deeper, the more casual fans turn up out of the woodwork with their hot takes on shit like this and overtime rules. It's like going to the bars on New Years Eve. Tis amateur hour.
[Reply]
tredadda 01:06 PM 01-30-2023
Originally Posted by Mecca:
Ya'll should open up peacock and watch the PFT show Florio did with Simms, Simms repeatedly tells Florio he's wrong, it's not holding, it's a penalty on Mahomes etc.

It's great honestly.
Simms for better or worse knows far more about football than most. His takes sometimes annoy me, but he does know his stuff. It’s funny but all these missed “holds” have been called out by retired Olinemen as not being holds. The average fan though disagrees. Even the push OOB of Mahomes was the right call and will get called every time. It’s no “rigged” to favor Mahomes type of play.
[Reply]
Vladimir_Kyrilytch 01:10 PM 01-30-2023
Originally Posted by Kman34:
JFC.. :-)
I do believe the NFL is absolutely rigged, and we're headed into a game against Carl Cheffers. I'll debate anyone on the "ha all fans think the refs are out to get em" aisle any day in that thread. I will have what the youths call "receipts".

I consider the "haha fans are just really biased" people to be casual fans that don't watch very much NFL football. A couple regular season games and then the playoffs. I watch significantly more than that.
[Reply]
Page 14 of 42
« First < 41011121314 1516171824 > Last »
Up