ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 63 of 63
« First < 13535960616263
Nzoner's Game Room>What are some of your favorite product purchases?
DaFace 07:47 PM 05-23-2019
A thread to talk about some of the things we've bought and are really happy with. The end. Or the beginning.
[Reply]
Bob Dole 05:50 PM 10-20-2023
Originally Posted by Holladay:
As most people, I have a computer in my office in the basement. The system is pretty good, but the monitor and sound is quite pedestrian. Since I am doing more and more with the setup, I decided to upgrade both.

Keep in mind, this is a desktop setup, not in a family room with 13' away from the screen. Same goes with the sound system. I am 2' away.

SAMSUNG 27" Class Curved 1920x1080 VGA HDMI 60hz 4ms AMD FREESYNC HD LED Monitor - LC27F396FHNXZA

It is amazing!! I can actually watch some movies as they kinda should be.

Then the bonus:

Creative Stage 2.1 Channel Under-Monitor Soundbar with Subwoofer for TV, Computers, and Ultrawide Monitors, Bluetooth/Optical Input/TV ARC/AUX-in, Remote Control and Wall Mounting Kit

The sound bar is only 21" wide. The sub fits behind the monitor, which rocks my desk!

Both were highly recommended. I much agree.

I might be late to the party, but it changed my computer viewing style.

Oh yea, monitor $125 from Walmart, sound via Amazon $80.

This coming from a dude that watched the first Batman VHS movie in '89 on a 19" CGA computer monitor with 4 other dudes in the apt bedroom in Germany
:-) That was cutting edge then.
When you go to the Chicago History Museum and the Amtek CGA monitor currently on your desk is displayed …
[Reply]
GloryDayz 02:17 PM 04-25-2024
Now that I've dove them a few times in various environments and different configurations I can give these puppies 20 thumbs up... I bought this Apeks MTX-RC "DIR Hogarthian" setup from a dealer in Italy and man is it awesome. It was flawless under the ice super bowl weekend in February, and equally perfect in the warm waters in Cozumel the week after the super bowl, and I was able to get them into the side mount configuration two weeks ago in Roatan. Wow, just WOW. You buy extreme cold water regulators thinking you're going to sacrifice ease of breathing and these puppies are, hands-down, the best breathing regulators I've ever had. And they came along at the right price to boot!!!

[Reply]
FlaChief58 03:31 PM 04-25-2024
The mrs and I just got ebikes. I had to give up cycling years ago due to bad knees, but this let's me ride again and I couldn't be happier
Attached: 52408 (1).jpg (98.8 KB) 
[Reply]
GloryDayz 03:35 PM 04-25-2024
Originally Posted by FlaChief58:
The mrs and I just got ebikes. I had to give up cycling years ago due to bad knees, but this let's me ride again and I couldn't be happier
:-):-):-):-)

Stay active, stay young...
[Reply]
scho63 04:23 PM 04-25-2024
My new Swisstech rolling 4 wheel carry on luggage has been a Godsend. Bought it at Walmart in Rockford IL a few months back while on a business trip.

Computer cooling pad that costs $12 on Amazon and has stopped my computer fan from going nuts on conference calls.

My KC Trivia Game we used at our Phoenix meetup with host master JohnnyHammersticks.

125 cigars including ones I have never smoked like the OZGENER FAMILY CIGARS BOSPHORUS B-55, Padron 1926 Series #9, Montecristo 1935 Anniversary.

Living room two door cabinet to hold my two electric humidors on top and accessories inside.

TV tray. $25 on Amazon.

New prescription eyeglasses to replace my very old ones.

I've been on a buying rampage lately..
[Reply]
Rainbarrel 04:36 PM 04-25-2024
King Cobra to malt up that Chiefs 1st round pick milk shake
[Reply]
Bearcat 05:56 PM 04-25-2024
Bought these a while back after a particularly loud concert where it was like my ears couldn't even process the music (and I've had tinnitus forever)... I've used them a few times since and they tone it down just enough without taking away from the music.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B075SJ3Y8M/

[Reply]
Chief Pagan 06:50 PM 04-25-2024
Originally Posted by scho63:
My new Swisstech rolling 4 wheel carry on luggage has been a Godsend. Bought it at Walmart in Rockford IL a few months back while on a business trip.

Computer cooling pad that costs $12 on Amazon and has stopped my computer fan from going nuts on conference calls.

My KC Trivia Game we used at our Phoenix meetup with host master JohnnyHammersticks.

125 cigars including ones I have never smoked like the OZGENER FAMILY CIGARS BOSPHORUS B-55, Padron 1926 Series #9, Montecristo 1935 Anniversary.

Living room two door cabinet to hold my two electric humidors on top and accessories inside.

TV tray. $25 on Amazon.

New prescription eyeglasses to replace my very old ones.

I've been on a buying rampage lately..
I bought prescription glasses optimized for using with my computer monitor. Not driving glasses, not reading glasses, but in between.

Yes, it sucks to have another pair of glasses but I can make the font smaller which makes it totally worth it.
[Reply]
Boise_Chief 08:02 PM 04-25-2024
Travel I took my Family, wife and 4 grown kids to Ireland and London for 2 weeks. Best thing I've purchased. I hit the sweet spot before they have families started and when I could never make it happen.
Best time ever.
[Reply]
DaFace 08:06 PM 04-25-2024
Originally Posted by Boise_Chief:
Travel I took my Family, wife and 4 grown kids to Ireland and London for 2 weeks. Best thing I've purchased. I hit the sweet spot before they have families started and when I could never make it happen.
Best time ever.
My wife and I loved Ireland. We visited around 10 years ago and went back 2 years ago to visit Northern Ireland and Scotland. Glad you had a great trip!
[Reply]
GloryDayz 08:12 PM 04-25-2024
Best time ever.
OUTSTANDING!
[Reply]
IA_Chiefs_fan 08:38 PM 04-25-2024
Best time ever.
Well done!
[Reply]
Boise_Chief 08:39 PM 04-25-2024
Originally Posted by DaFace:
My wife and I loved Ireland. We visited around 10 years ago and went back 2 years ago to visit Northern Ireland and Scotland. Glad you had a great trip!
Wild! We are planning a trip to explore the west coast the North and Scotland. My wife found RT tickets from boise for 550
[Reply]
Mr. Plow 07:18 AM Yesterday
Been looking into an electric humidor. Got any recommendations?
[Reply]
myselff77 07:23 AM Yesterday
I'm interested in this. Is it the "Kansas City - Sports Trivia Game" I see on amazon or something else?
[Reply]
Page 63 of 63
« First < 13535960616263
Up