ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 1 of 2
1 2 >
Nzoner's Game Room>6/1 Chiefs press conferences
Hog's Gone Fishin 02:32 PM 06-01-2023

[Reply]
Coogs 03:44 PM 06-01-2023
Lots of good stuff in here. Worth your time to watch everyone of them. Pinkston didn’t reveal much, but the rest of them did. Going to be interesting on who does and doesn’t make this team.
[Reply]
Monticore 03:46 PM 06-01-2023
Originally Posted by Coogs:
Lots of good stuff in here. Worth your time to watch everyone of them. Pinkston didn’t reveal much, but the rest of them did. Going to be interesting on who does and doesn’t make this team.
Cliffsnotes?
[Reply]
Coogs 03:53 PM 06-01-2023
Originally Posted by Monticore:
Cliffsnotes?
No thanks. Not going to get blasted by the masses. It’s worth your time to listen. You can actually hear the questions this time which is nice.
[Reply]
Fansy the Famous Bard 04:01 PM 06-01-2023
this video is private.
[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 04:10 PM 06-01-2023
Originally Posted by Fansy the Famous Bard:
this video is private.
Click on the link, the little arrow on the right hand corner
[Reply]
stumppy 04:43 PM 06-01-2023
Originally Posted by Hog's Gone Fishin:
Click on the link, the little arrow on the right hand corner
No linky no worky
[Reply]
kozzman555 05:37 PM 06-01-2023
says video is private, doesn't work for me either.
[Reply]
loochy 05:42 PM 06-01-2023
What's point of posting a video on YouTube and then making it private? Doesn't that kind of defeat the purpose of YouTube?
[Reply]
FlaChief58 05:48 PM 06-01-2023
Video no worky
[Reply]
Coogs 05:55 PM 06-01-2023
https://www.chiefs.com/
[Reply]
AussieChiefsFan 03:32 AM 06-02-2023
6/1

Todd Pinkston - https://www.chiefs.com/video/todd-pi...conference-6-1

Dave Toub - https://www.chiefs.com/video/dave-to...conference-6-1

Connor Embree - https://www.chiefs.com/video/connor-...conference-6-1

Matt Nagy - https://www.chiefs.com/video/matt-na...conference-6-1

Steve Spagnuolu - https://www.chiefs.com/video/steve-s...conference-6-1
[Reply]
Zap Rowsdower 12:24 PM 06-02-2023
I went through and took the transcript from the Youtube video and fed it through ChatGPT to summarize and clean up the transcript such as taking out filler words. Here is Matt Nagy's presser:

"It feels good to be back in football. Last season was a joy and a lot of fun. We're back at it now after a short off-season. When we lost Juju Smith-Schuster, we knew we had a void to fill. Juju did a great job last year, learning the system and working through the timing element of the routes. He clicked with Pat Mahomes towards the end of training camp and had a great understanding of the offense. We wish him the best, but we love our current wide receiver room. The guys are competing and it's always fun when new guys come in to learn who Pat is and work through that cohesion.

Kadarius Toney is potentially our top receiver. He joined us halfway through the season and had to learn a new offense. He's super talented and it's exciting for us to build that relationship with Pat in year two.

As for Pat, we're working on specific improvements this year. He does many things really well, but we're focusing on footwork, timing, and progressions. We're also working on getting him to his third and fourth options in a play.

Competition brings out the best in everyone. Coach Reid, Brett Veach, Patrick, and the rest of the team do a great job of making it work for a lot of different reasons. It's fun because you feel the energy every single practice.

In terms of scheme evaluation, we're hard on ourselves. We aim to be in the top three every year in almost all categories. There are areas we know we can improve on and we're working on that internally.

Connor is stepping up into a leadership role for our young receiver group. He's done a great job in the off-season and we're excited to see him grow.

Finally, Clyde Edwards-Helaire is coming into the season as a key figure. He's had some highs and lows on the field, but he's done a great job of focusing on the present and being a leader. His attitude has been phenomenal.

It's good to see everyone again and we're excited for the season ahead."
[Reply]
Zap Rowsdower 12:28 PM 06-02-2023
Same concept for Spags presser:

"It's great to be back out there. The weather was humid today, a bit different from yesterday's cool conditions. We've done a lot of work since we last spoke.

We have a few new faces on the defensive side from the draft. They're all young and still learning. Felix has been a bit banged up so we haven't seen much from him yet. Chimari is slowly progressing and made a good play today. Nick Jones is playing some nickel for us and he's done some good things. BJ Thompson has been impressive, he's young and raw but he's stood out. KC is an energetic and passionate guy.

We're throwing a huge amount of volume at these young guys right now. It's a lot to take in and they're all kind of spinning, but we're hoping it smooths out a bit.

Charles and Drew are doing a great job. They're intelligent football players and I'm glad we have them. They both elevate their positions and I think that gives us a lot.

The rookies are playing catch-up from the beginning and each one is different. Some stand out and are really sharp, others take a little while. But I do think for the most part they're smoothing out.

We have a number of edge rushers. We know what George and Mike Dana can do, but it's too early to tell with Charles and Felix. I'm hopeful for Malik Herring and Josh Kaindoh.

Our second-year defensive backs like Brian, Jalen, Joshua, Trent, and Justin Reed are light years ahead of where they were last year. They're confident and their communication has improved.

Nick Jones and Bud are working on the inside right now. We're trying to find another player so that when we want to keep LJ and Trent outside, someone can go in there.

Brian Cook is a bold, vocal guy. He was like that last year and he's carried that into this year. He and Justin Reed are working pretty well together.

I appreciate your time and it's good to see everyone again."
[Reply]
JohnnyHammersticks 12:34 PM 06-02-2023
First time I've ever heard the background on Connor Embree and first time I've heard him speak.

I like dudes like that. He's a football lifer - dad was a coach, grew up in the game. Looks like he's about 25 but still has tons of experience working with pros.
[Reply]
Page 1 of 2
1 2 >
Up