ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3 of 10
< 123 4567 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Money no object, where else in the World would you live?
scho63 07:31 AM 05-31-2023
Take away your current location and say you decide you are going to move to the place of your dreams.

Where in the World is it?
US?
An island?
An exotic land?
Europe?
South America?
Asia?

Describe the perfect place, size of your house and what you are going to do. You have 10 years at a minimum in this location.

For me it would be one of three places:

1. Greece-never been there but dream of living an island hopping lifestyle. A small house of 800-1000 sq ft. 2 bed/2 bath and a nice outdoor area with a small plunge pool.

2. Italy-been there twice and love the location to travel all over Europe. The laid back life and food would turn me into a fat guy again but all the walking cities would help. Plus all the history. Again same size house

3. Vietnam-I would buy a nice 2Bd/2Ba condo on the beach in Nha Trang and travel all over Asia. Thailand, the Philippines, Bali, Indonesia and more. Love Vienamese food and happy endings.

So where are you headed? :-)
[Reply]
LoneWolf 09:10 AM 05-31-2023
Maui, Hawaii. Already own the beachfront condo that we rent out through a property management company. Plan to live there 6 months out of the year when we retire. I love the laid back vibe of Maui and it is a beautiful place to live.
[Reply]
Monticore 09:10 AM 05-31-2023
Turks and Caicos maybe with a place in Europe and fly my own plane and just travel.
[Reply]
Dull Tools 09:21 AM 05-31-2023
London.
[Reply]
Mr. Plow 09:24 AM 05-31-2023
Originally Posted by LoneWolf:
Maui, Hawaii. Already own the beachfront condo that we rent out through a property management company. Plan to live there 6 months out of the year when we retire. I love the laid back vibe of Maui and it is a beautiful place to live.
I'm planning our first trip there; I may have to hit you up with some questions whether you want me to or not.
[Reply]
stevieray 09:26 AM 05-31-2023
My stepfather's lake front property he built down in the Ozarks.
[Reply]
Gary Cooper 09:45 AM 05-31-2023
Paris. Give me the nicest penthouse in town. I like the streets, noise, people, restaurants, history, etc.

Not into island getaways or the Jeremiah Johnson lifestyle.
[Reply]
BryanBusby 10:44 AM 05-31-2023
Bates City!
[Reply]
Megatron96 10:47 AM 05-31-2023
On a ranch on MT, preferably near the Bitterroot or the Blackfoot.

Or Kauai.
[Reply]
Reroka 10:53 AM 05-31-2023
St Thomas
[Reply]
Kiimo 10:54 AM 05-31-2023
Originally Posted by loochy:
too douchey

I much prefer the north side
I need my gambling
[Reply]
Rain Man 10:57 AM 05-31-2023
I haven't been everywhere yet, so I can't answer definitively. But here's what I know so far.

First, I love where I'm at. I don't really need to move even if I could live anywhere. But having said that...

I went to Funchal, Portugal, late last year, and it was pretty amazing. It's an island that's closer to Morocco than to Portugal, so it's got a great climate. The architecture was great and it had a tourist infrastructure that means you'll always have good restaurants and stuff. I think there are some visa hassles, and I don't speak Portugese, but I would consider moving there today.

Paris is also an easy choice on the international front.

Domestically, Laguna Beach, CA, is pretty awesome. My wife would move there in a heartbeat. Money is the only barrier because we don't really want to live in a cardboard box on the street.
[Reply]
BWillie 11:44 AM 05-31-2023
Money is no object. I am not allowed to move or I would have moved by now. Tampa, Dallas, Houston, Las Vegas, Los Angeles, Ft Lauderdale, Chicago. Any would do.
[Reply]
Why Not? 11:45 AM 05-31-2023
Originally Posted by LoneWolf:
Yeah that’s where we’re gonna retire to. It really is No Ka Oi
[Reply]
Rain Man 11:45 AM 05-31-2023
Originally Posted by BWillie:
Money is no object. I am not allowed to move.
For the purposes of this, assume that you can cut the ankle monitor off.
[Reply]
LoneWolf 12:12 PM 05-31-2023
Originally Posted by Mr. Plow:
I'm planning our first trip there; I may have to hit you up with some questions whether you want me to or not.
Like Billay's asshole, my PMs are always open.
[Reply]
Page 3 of 10
< 123 4567 > Last »
Up