ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 5 of 5
< 12345
Nzoner's Game Room>Anybody using ChatGpt
Hog's Gone Fishin 01:36 PM 05-19-2023
I'm really enjoying it. What are you guys doing with it ?
[Reply]
Otter 07:20 PM 05-20-2023
Dark Web ChatGPT Unleashed: Meet DarkBERT

With the efficiency these things can pump out high level code when the 'morals' are removed kiddie scripts are going to look like a Commodore 64 by technology standards once they go rogue. And it's inevitable one will.

Should be interesting to see how it pans out.
[Reply]
Talisman 11:42 PM 05-20-2023
It's kind of handy for searches where you can get some suggestions for the best way to grill a steak without having to scroll past some ads and the intro about how good steak can be, more ads and now I'm being told I'll need a few things to get started (a steak, a grill), more ads, a history of the gas grill, uh, still trying to get to the part about how to actually cook the steak...
[Reply]
El Lobo Gordo 12:37 AM 05-21-2023
Originally Posted by cdcox:
I am intensely interested in the societal impacts of AI. Here are jobs that are already being displaced by AI:

1. Writing podcast summaries
2. Content writer
3. Apple has released audiobooks narrated by AI

Since a lot of current breakthroughs are around LLMs, it isn’t surprising that jobs that rely on language skills are most under pressure at this moment.

I’ve been testing ChatGPT 4 on questions styled after fundamentals of engineering exam questions. The FE exam is a standardized exam that tests the knowledge typically included in a 4-year engineering degree including lots of engineering problem solving. I’d give ChatGPT 4 an even chance of passing the exam. It is really astonishing.
Another technology that is coming down the pipe is prompt to video. What isn't beyond the realm of possibility is the next 5 years is this.

1. I use Chat GPT to write a story.
2. I use another AI to turn that story into a movie using something like Unreal Engine 5, AI voice acting, etc.

I basically see AI making it possible for one person to turn a story they want tell into a script(even if they suck at writing) and then direct AI to make a movie of said story.

AI is boon for people who can think up good stories, and know what a good movie should look like but have shitty writing skills, shitty networking skills that our necessary to have a feature film made. One swinging dick could write and produce something akin the Seven Years in Tibet.
[Reply]
Monty 01:59 PM 06-02-2023
I just built a Proposal to sell/lease a family property in mere seconds just now. I saved about 2 hours of work this afternoon. Am also currently using it to enhance our marketing docs and have saved a ton of time thus far.
[Reply]
JohnnyHammersticks 02:01 PM 06-02-2023
GIGO

(garbage in, garbage out)
[Reply]
Monty 02:03 PM 06-02-2023
Originally Posted by JohnnyHammersticks:
GIGO

(garbage in, garbage out)
It's your choice to use the tool or not.
[Reply]
KurtCobain 02:39 PM 06-02-2023
It helps me at work tremendously, since I'm not very smart and I have to write policy occasionally and word fancy emails.

Also, I asked it what was save our chiefs?

Save Our Chiefs (SOC) was a grassroots movement started by Kansas City Chiefs fans in 2012. It emerged as a response to the team's poor performance on the field, frustrations with the team's management and ownership, and a desire to bring about positive change within the organization.

The movement gained momentum during the 2012 NFL season when the Chiefs struggled and had a record of 2-14. Fans expressed their dissatisfaction with the team's direction, particularly with then-General Manager Scott Pioli and Head Coach Romeo Crennel. Save Our Chiefs aimed to raise awareness about the fans' concerns and advocate for improvements in the team's performance, leadership, and overall fan experience.

SOC utilized various means to voice their concerns and engage with fellow fans. They organized tailgating events, initiated online campaigns, and encouraged fans to wear all black to home games as a symbol of protest. Social media platforms, particularly Twitter, played a significant role in spreading their message and coordinating actions.

The movement was successful in drawing attention to the fans' dissatisfaction and putting pressure on the team's ownership. As a result, significant changes were made within the organization. The Chiefs' ownership group, led by Clark Hunt, made key personnel changes by firing Scott Pioli and Romeo Crennel. They subsequently hired new leadership, including Head Coach Andy Reid and General Manager John Dorsey, who played instrumental roles in revitalizing the team and leading them to future success.

Save Our Chiefs is an example of how passionate fans can come together to express their concerns and push for positive changes within a sports organization.
[Reply]
Chief Pagan 03:37 PM 06-02-2023
Originally Posted by Talisman:
It's kind of handy for searches where you can get some suggestions for the best way to grill a steak without having to scroll past some ads and the intro about how good steak can be, more ads and now I'm being told I'll need a few things to get started (a steak, a grill), more ads, a history of the gas grill, uh, still trying to get to the part about how to actually cook the steak...
AI chat go is still in the teaser phase.

If you think this isn’t going to be used to figure out the best way to serve you adds….
[Reply]
Rausch 03:54 PM 06-02-2023
Originally Posted by hometeam:

Rausch, the wordsmith extraordinaire, his prose a heartfelt song,
Through eloquence and sentiment, he carries us along.
In lyrical lines, he captures the essence of our pride,
His words painting the passion we feel deep inside.
You ever think it's just feeding our egos so we lower our guard?

It's definitely firmly planted in the uncanny valley...
[Reply]
displacedinMN 07:07 PM 06-02-2023
Originally Posted by El Lobo Gordo:
Another technology that is coming down the pipe is prompt to video. What isn't beyond the realm of possibility is the next 5 years is this.

1. I use Chat GPT to write a story.
2. I use another AI to turn that story into a movie using something like Unreal Engine 5, AI voice acting, etc.

I basically see AI making it possible for one person to turn a story they want tell into a script(even if they suck at writing) and then direct AI to make a movie of said story.

AI is boon for people who can think up good stories, and know what a good movie should look like but have shitty writing skills, shitty networking skills that our necessary to have a feature film made. One swinging dick could write and produce something akin the Seven Years in Tibet.

Will be great for the Hallmark Channel.
[Reply]
Iconic 09:34 AM 06-21-2023
To update: Been playing around with Bard a lot recently and holy **** does it make learning things in general so much easier. Hell I've even found myself using it for work now because of how quick it can index the web for me and find resources I need. Yeah I enjoyed GPT, but I haven't touched it for months now as not being able to access any data after 2021 is a complete killer.

Going to be looking to purchase a shit ton of google stock soon, once integrated this stuff is going to be everywhere.
[Reply]
Fat Elvis 10:17 AM 06-21-2023
Originally Posted by Iconic:
To update: Been playing around with Bard a lot recently and holy **** does it make learning things in general so much easier. Hell I've even found myself using it for work now because of how quick it can index the web for me and find resources I need. Yeah I enjoyed GPT, but I haven't touched it for months now as not being able to access any data after 2021 is a complete killer.

Going to be looking to purchase a shit ton of google stock soon, once integrated this stuff is going to be everywhere.
How do you access Bard?
[Reply]
Iconic 10:50 AM 06-21-2023
Originally Posted by Fat Elvis:
How do you access Bard?
https://bard.google.com/
[Reply]
Fat Elvis 10:52 AM 06-21-2023
Originally Posted by Iconic:
https://bard.google.com/
Thank you
[Reply]