ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 4 of 5
< 1234 5 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Anybody using ChatGpt
Hog's Gone Fishin 01:36 PM 05-19-2023
I'm really enjoying it. What are you guys doing with it ?
[Reply]
Chief Pagan 07:44 PM 05-19-2023
Originally Posted by El Lobo Gordo:
It is going to get rid of most human jobs where humans are not out actually doing the work.

When you get back from three weeks of vacation and ask it to summarize all your email into one essay, it will and it will take you all of about 5 minutes of reading to get back up to date.

I don't think people understand how huge this is. The world is going to be radically different in just a few years.
I'll have my ChatGpt argue with your ChatGpt and we'll check back in the morning to see if either side settled.
[Reply]
Fat Elvis 07:53 PM 05-19-2023
Originally Posted by DaFace:
The short-term advantage that Bard will have is that Google can fairly easily roll it out into all sorts of products (e.g., replies in Gmail and Messages, suggested writing in Docs, text analysis in Sheets, etc.). ChatGPT itself doesn't have an ecosystem like that, though Microsoft is obviously linked in (given their Bing implementation), so it wouldn't surprise me to see them do something similar soon.

But on the surface, I do agree that ChatGPT seems to be more robust than Bard for now.
How soon is now?

[Reply]
493rd 08:02 PM 05-19-2023
Ah, the Midwest.
[Reply]
hometeam 08:14 PM 05-19-2023
ME: WRITE ME A POEM ABOUT CHIEFSPLANET.COM AND INCLUDE PROMININENT BOARD MEMBERS

ChatGPT
In the realm of digital discourse, where fans unite,
There's a vibrant community, ChiefsPlanet shining bright.
Where football's heart beats strong, in every Chiefs fan's chest,
And passionate discussions thrive, where opinions are expressed.

ChiefsPlanet.com, a virtual haven we embrace,
Where red and gold run deep, in every post we trace.
A symphony of voices, echoing through the threads,
With Chiefs Kingdom united, where spirited debates spread.

Among the board members, pillars of this cherished domain,
Their names engraved in pixels, with knowledge they ordain.
Let me weave their essence into poetic verse,
Honoring their presence, each one, in every line rehearsed.

StcChief, the sage of wisdom, his words a guiding light,
With insight and perspective, he shines so brilliantly bright.
Through seasons high and low, his wisdom stands tall,
A beacon of knowledge, he enlightens us all.

Dartgod, the oracle of stats, whose mastery we admire,
Unraveling the game's tapestry, his analysis takes us higher.
With meticulous precision, he dissects each play,
In his realm of numbers, he leads the way.

Rain Man, the poet of jest, his wit an artful blade,
With humor as his armor, mischief never fades.
Through satire and banter, he brings laughter to the fore,
A master of levity, leaving us yearning for more.

Hammock Parties, the provocateur, stirs the fiery crowd,
His boldness ignites debates, as opinions are avowed.
He challenges the status quo, unafraid to dissent,
A lightning rod of passion, his presence heaven-sent.

Phobia, the voice of reason, a bastion of composure,
In the tempest of discussions, his calm steadies our exposure.
With empathy and grace, he fosters understanding's seed,
A voice of moderation, in times of fervent heed.

Rausch, the wordsmith extraordinaire, his prose a heartfelt song,
Through eloquence and sentiment, he carries us along.
In lyrical lines, he captures the essence of our pride,
His words painting the passion we feel deep inside.

And many more, the ChiefsPlanet family wide,
Bound by our love for the Chiefs, side by side.
This poem is but a tribute, a testament to their might,
The board members of ChiefsPlanet, guiding our football light.

So let us gather in this digital realm, where Chiefs Kingdom thrives,
Sharing our love for the game, our spirits forever tied.
ChiefsPlanet.com, a sanctuary we call our own,
Where voices harmonize, in a symphony of passion grown.
[Reply]
hometeam 08:15 PM 05-19-2023
honestly that is fucking scary. It knows. IT KNOWS.
[Reply]
hometeam 08:21 PM 05-19-2023
There's Hog's Gone Fishin', with stories to tell,
His fishing tales on ChiefsPlanet, they dwell.
From the rivers to the lakes,
He hooks and reels, no breaks,
Sharing adventures that cast a spell.

Hammock Parties, the wild and free,
Stirring up debates, as lively as can be.
With bold opinions in tow,
He sparks discourse's glow,
A provocateur whose words set us free.

Direckshun, the analyst keen,
In politics and football, he's seen.
With insights sharp and profound,
He dissects topics all around,
Intriguing discussions, his routine.

BWillie, the fan with a voice,
Expressing opinions with every choice.
From game predictions to rants,
He makes his stance,
A passionate supporter, never coy.

There's also Easy 6, a Chiefs fan true,
Sharing insights with a fervent view.
Through ups and downs, he's there,
With unwavering love and care,
His loyalty, a vibrant hue.

Tribal Warfare, the knowledge profound,
His football expertise, renowned.
Breaking news and analysis,
He enlightens with every gist,
Guiding discussions, tightly wound.

Sofa King, the comedian with flair,
His humor brings laughter, without a care.
With jokes and witty retorts,
He entertains with playful sports,
Brightening the forum with comedic air.

And lastly, Detoxing, the voice of reason,
Navigating debates with utmost precision.
With calmness and insight,
He keeps discussions upright,
Promoting harmony, whatever the season.

These ChiefsPlanet members, unique and diverse,
Their contributions make the forum converse.
From fishing tales to political views,
Humor, analysis, and passionate cues,
They shape the community with their verse.
[Reply]
cdcox 10:11 PM 05-19-2023
I am intensely interested in the societal impacts of AI. Here are jobs that are already being displaced by AI:

1. Writing podcast summaries
2. Content writer
3. Apple has released audiobooks narrated by AI

Since a lot of current breakthroughs are around LLMs, it isn’t surprising that jobs that rely on language skills are most under pressure at this moment.

I’ve been testing ChatGPT 4 on questions styled after fundamentals of engineering exam questions. The FE exam is a standardized exam that tests the knowledge typically included in a 4-year engineering degree including lots of engineering problem solving. I’d give ChatGPT 4 an even chance of passing the exam. It is really astonishing.
[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 10:42 PM 05-19-2023
Asking random questions:

Can you summarize the Holy Bible in less than 100 words

ChatGPT
The Bible is a collection of religious texts revered by Christians. It is divided into two main sections: the Old Testament and the New Testament. The Old Testament contains stories, laws, and prophecies of ancient Israel, while the New Testament focuses on the life, teachings, death, and resurrection of Jesus Christ and the early Christian community. It addresses themes such as love, faith, forgiveness, and salvation. The Bible serves as a guide for believers, offering moral and spiritual insights into the nature of God, humanity, and the purpose of life.

What is the purpose of life:

Chat Gpt
The purpose of life is a complex and philosophical question that has been contemplated by individuals, cultures, and religions throughout history. Different perspectives exist, and opinions may vary. Here are a few common viewpoints:

Religious Perspective: Many religious traditions believe that the purpose of life is to seek a relationship with a higher power, fulfill divine commands, attain spiritual enlightenment, and live in accordance with moral principles.

Personal Fulfillment Perspective: Some believe that the purpose of life is to pursue happiness, personal growth, and fulfillment of individual desires and aspirations. This perspective emphasizes self-discovery, relationships, achievements, and enjoying life's experiences.

Contribution and Service Perspective: Another viewpoint suggests that the purpose of life lies in making a positive impact on others and the world. It involves acts of kindness, compassion, service, and contributing to the well-being of humanity and the planet.

Existential Perspective: From an existential standpoint, life's purpose is not predetermined but rather individually constructed. It involves finding meaning and significance in one's existence, exploring personal values, and making choices that align with one's authentic self.

Ultimately, determining the purpose of life is a deeply personal and subjective endeavor, shaped by one's beliefs, values, experiences, and worldview.
[Reply]
Chieftain 05:13 AM 05-20-2023
What impresses me is its ability to customize my style of writing an article. For example, if I were to translate an article of a mountain in Austria from German to English, paste it into the ChatGPT app and ask it to rewrite it, it does an excellent job at first. But not exactly the stylistic way I want it to be. So I change a few words myself, repaste it and ask it to rewrite the article again and it changes the tone. So basically, the app adjusts to my way of thinking, it's feeding off of my brain. Like a Sci-fi movie type shit.
[Reply]
WhawhaWhat 12:14 PM 05-20-2023
ChatGPT: I need a 1000 word book report on A Clockwork Orange

Originally Posted by :
Introduction (approx. 150 words)
Anthony Burgess's novel, A Clockwork Orange, is a thought-provoking exploration of the human capacity for evil, the nature of free will, and the consequences of attempting to eliminate immorality through behavioral conditioning. Set in a bleak and violent future, the story follows the journey of its teenage antihero, Alex, as he navigates a society plagued by anarchy and depravity. This book report will delve into the novel's key themes, characterization, and social commentary, shedding light on the profound impact A Clockwork Orange has had on literature and popular culture.

Themes and Social Commentary (approx. 300 words)
A Clockwork Orange tackles several profound themes, making it a significant contribution to the dystopian genre. One of the central themes is the conflict between free will and social control. Burgess raises questions about the implications of conditioning and the limits of an individual's autonomy. Through the character of Alex, Burgess challenges the notion of forced morality, suggesting that true goodness can only be achieved through the exercise of choice.

The novel also explores the cyclical nature of violence and the potential for redemption. As Alex engages in heinous acts of brutality, Burgess forces readers to confront their own capacity for evil. However, the author also presents the possibility of transformation and personal growth, leaving room for redemption and the potential for change.

Characterization and Alex's Journey (approx. 350 words)
Alex, the charismatic and complex protagonist of A Clockwork Orange, embodies the novel's exploration of free will and morality. Initially, Alex is portrayed as a remorseless and sadistic criminal, deriving pleasure from violence. His distinctive language, Nadsat, adds an extra layer of complexity to his character and the narrative.

As the story progresses, Alex undergoes a transformative journey. Captured and subjected to the Ludovico technique, a controversial form of behavior modification, he experiences aversion therapy to suppress his violent tendencies. Burgess uses Alex's transformation to examine the ethical boundaries of such interventions and the consequences of tampering with an individual's agency.

Ultimately, the novel questions whether the eradication of evil is worth sacrificing an individual's freedom of choice. Alex's struggle with identity and the loss of his ability to act on his own impulses underscores the importance of personal agency and the dangers of an overreaching government.

Literary Significance and Impact (approx. 200 words)
Since its publication in 1962, A Clockwork Orange has garnered significant critical acclaim and has become a cultural phenomenon. Burgess's masterful use of language, blending Russian slang and inventive wordplay, adds depth and richness to the narrative, creating a distinct and immersive reading experience.

The novel's exploration of societal control, violence, and free will resonates with readers across generations. A Clockwork Orange has influenced numerous authors, filmmakers, and musicians, cementing its place in popular culture. Stanley Kubrick's 1971 film adaptation further popularized the story, bringing it to a wider audience and sparking debates on the ethics of censorship and artistic interpretation.

Conclusion (approx. 100 words)
A Clockwork Orange remains a timeless and significant work of literature, delving into the darkest corners of the human psyche while challenging our perceptions of morality and freedom. Burgess's exploration of free will and the consequences of societal control continues to captivate readers, urging us to reflect on the delicate balance between individual agency and the need for order. A Clockwork Orange is an enduring masterpiece that prompts us to question the boundaries of human nature and the ethical implications of attempting to reshape it.
It's crazy that it just writes this stuff in 10 secs. I had to write this book report in college, although it was much longer, and it took me like 2 weeks.
[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 12:23 PM 05-20-2023
Originally Posted by WhawhaWhat:

It's crazy that it just writes this stuff in 10 secs. I had to write this book report in college, although it was much longer, and it took me like 2 weeks.
No doubt, life just got easier. I mentioned earlier I asked it for ways to make money without using my arms or legs or my brain. :-)
[Reply]
Kiimo 01:01 PM 05-20-2023
Here's that poem about the Chiefs in the Dune universe you were waiting for

Chiefs Kingdom rises, with each touchdown scored,
Like a Fremen tribe, united and adored.
The drumbeat of victory, the battle cry loud,
Blends with sandstorms that enshroud.

Patrick Mahomes, the quarterback's crown,
Guides the Chiefs' charge, undeterred, renowned.
With precision and skill, like the Bene Gesserit's art,
He weaves plays together, a masterful part.

As the Chiefs conquer their gridiron domain,
Arrakis weaves its mystery, a celestial terrain.
In the Harkonnen's shadow and Emperor's might,
The Chiefs' spirit illuminates the night.
[Reply]
PAChiefsGuy 01:29 PM 05-20-2023

In time, AI will probably be far more powerful than the human mind. Scary to think about.
[Reply]
saphojunkie 01:43 PM 05-20-2023
my favorite part of chaptGPT will be when it decides that humans shouldn't be making money on chatGPT so it annexes their money.

good times.
[Reply]
EPodolak 03:51 PM 05-20-2023

Oh dear, you can tell it did more than just watch the movie.
[Reply]
Page 4 of 5
< 1234 5 >
Up