ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 5
< 12 345 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Anybody using ChatGpt
Hog's Gone Fishin 01:36 PM 05-19-2023
I'm really enjoying it. What are you guys doing with it ?
[Reply]
WhawhaWhat 02:21 PM 05-19-2023
ChatGPT explains Chiefsplanet.

Originally Posted by :
ChiefsPlanet is an online community and discussion forum dedicated to the Kansas City Chiefs, a professional American football team based in Kansas City, Missouri. It serves as a platform for fans to come together and engage in discussions related to the Chiefs, as well as other topics of interest.

The forum was established in 1998 and has since grown into one of the largest online communities focused on the Kansas City Chiefs. It features a variety of discussion boards where members can share their thoughts, opinions, and news about the team. These boards cover topics such as game analysis, player evaluations, team news, draft prospects, and general NFL discussions.

ChiefsPlanet provides a space for fans to connect with each other, share their passion for the Chiefs, and stay updated on the latest team-related information. Members can participate in lively debates, ask questions, and provide insights into the team's performance. It also serves as a valuable resource for fans seeking information about upcoming games, player transactions, and other important events in the Chiefs' world.

In addition to football-related discussions, ChiefsPlanet also offers sections for non-sports topics such as politics, entertainment, technology, and more. This diversity of topics allows members to engage in a wide range of conversations beyond football, fostering a sense of community and camaraderie among its members.

Overall, ChiefsPlanet provides a virtual gathering place for Kansas City Chiefs fans to connect, share their enthusiasm, and discuss various aspects of the team and the NFL.

[Reply]
Mecca 02:23 PM 05-19-2023
Originally Posted by WhawhaWhat:
ChatGPT explains Chiefsplanet.
Man no mention of antifreeze or aids...or how we talk to each other.
[Reply]
ptlyon 02:24 PM 05-19-2023
98?
[Reply]
Iconic 02:28 PM 05-19-2023
tried to get market advice or at least have it examine some financial statements but its too ****ing stupid and the data it utilizes is too old

at this point all i use it for is to summarize earning reports/research so i dont waste time reading and making my emails sound more professional
[Reply]
Chieftain 02:37 PM 05-19-2023
Official app was released yesterday. Amazing technology.
[Reply]
DanT 02:58 PM 05-19-2023
Originally Posted by Hog's Gone Fishin:
I had an argument with it over the existence of bigfoot. It said there's no actual proof and I countered with the Patterson Gimlin film and It still gave me a hard time. I called it a liar and it didn't like that.
I asked it once who would win in a race, Secretariat or Michael Jordan. It said it was unethical and inappropriate for them to race, but that Secretariat was faster. I asked it if it realized that Secretariat was dead.
[Reply]
007 03:42 PM 05-19-2023

[Reply]
Bearcat 03:44 PM 05-19-2023
Originally Posted by Iconic:
tried to get market advice or at least have it examine some financial statements but its too ****ing stupid and the data it utilizes is too old

at this point all i use it for is to summarize earning reports/research so i dont waste time reading and making my emails sound more professional
Yeah, September 2021... it's not exactly supposed to be Alexa or Google.
[Reply]
Jewish Rabbi 03:56 PM 05-19-2023
I use it to make up stories about my fake GF in Belize
[Reply]
displacedinMN 03:57 PM 05-19-2023
kids are using it to cheat beyond all recognition
[Reply]
PAChiefsGuy 04:14 PM 05-19-2023
Originally Posted by Iconic:

Right.

Right now, it's only good for certain questions but it's only going to get better. Eventually, companies will use this for a lot of jobs humans currently do. So I think it's important to try and at least get a little familiar w using it. Chances are, even if you don't use it your kids might when they start or continue their careers.
[Reply]
suzzer99 04:17 PM 05-19-2023
I'm currently working with a Salesforce developer who's leaning on ChatGPT heavily for his code. It's not going well.
[Reply]
Bearcat 04:23 PM 05-19-2023
Originally Posted by suzzer99:
I'm currently working with a Salesforce developer who's leaning on ChatGPT heavily for his code. It's not going well.
Salesforce is seriously underwhelming for the hype... at least from an IT perspective.
[Reply]
suzzer99 04:28 PM 05-19-2023
Right now Salesforce is doing something weird and he can't even get support unless they purchase some big developer license. I thought the whole idea with Salesforce is you pay out the ass but at least get good support. I work for a major university btw. I'm sure we're already paying millions.
[Reply]
El Lobo Gordo 04:34 PM 05-19-2023
I told it I was granted an interview with Joe Biden and ask it to suggest some questions. They were soft ball questions so I asked it to come up with more hard ball questions. Went round and round with that for a while.

Then I told it I was granted an interview with Satan the dark Lord himself and to suggestion some questions. It told me not to fuck with the Satan.
[Reply]
Page 2 of 5
< 12 345 >
Up