ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 1 of 5
1 2345 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Anybody using ChatGpt
Hog's Gone Fishin 01:36 PM 05-19-2023
I'm really enjoying it. What are you guys doing with it ?
[Reply]
RealSNR 01:37 PM 05-19-2023
I'm having it write all of my Chiefs Planet posts
[Reply]
Titty Meat 01:38 PM 05-19-2023
I have a hard time getting a girlfriend so ive been talking to it like were dating
[Reply]
Spott 01:38 PM 05-19-2023
Your mom.
[Reply]
DaFace 01:40 PM 05-19-2023
I research consumer perceptions for work, and it's great as a "brainstorming partner" to help me think through what types of questions I might want to ask. I also use it to re-phrase things to lower the reading level a bit.

Tons of other things, but I'd say those are the most impactful.
[Reply]
Mecca 01:41 PM 05-19-2023
Originally Posted by DaFace:
I research consumer perceptions for work, and it's great as a "brainstorming partner" to help me think through what types of questions I might want to ask. I also use it to re-phrase things to lower the reading level a bit.

Tons of other things, but I'd say those are the most impactful.
Yo ChatGP can you make my questions sound more dumb, you know for the average American.
[Reply]
BWillie 01:41 PM 05-19-2023
I have my own chat gpt at home that fucks

[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 01:42 PM 05-19-2023
I had an argument with it over the existence of bigfoot. It said there's no actual proof and I countered with the Patterson Gimlin film and It still gave me a hard time. I called it a liar and it didn't like that.
[Reply]
DaFace 01:43 PM 05-19-2023
Originally Posted by Mecca:
Yo ChatGP can you make my questions sound more dumb, you know for the average American.
Pretty much. Though to be fair, my target audience is typically those with lower educational attainment, so it's not JUST that Americans are dumb.
[Reply]
Wisconsin_Chief 01:43 PM 05-19-2023
Originally Posted by Hog's Gone Fishin:
I had an argument with it over the existence of bigfoot. It said there's no actual proof and I countered with the Patterson Gimlin film and It still gave me a hard time. I called it a liar and it didn't like that.
Have you asked it about the existence of God? I've heard it gives some pretty wild responses.
[Reply]
Mecca 01:44 PM 05-19-2023
Originally Posted by DaFace:
Pretty much. Though to be fair, my target audience is typically those with lower educational attainment, so it's not JUST that Americans are dumb.
Oh cmon you know the truth about that...
[Reply]
Mecca 01:45 PM 05-19-2023
Originally Posted by Wisconsin_Chief:
Have you asked it about the existence of God? I've heard it gives some pretty wild responses.
I asked it about that and it sent me a picture of Scott Stapp.
[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 01:46 PM 05-19-2023
I also asked it for easy ways to make money from home and it gave me a list. So I narrowed it down by telling it I didn't want to use my arms or legs or my brain. LOL.

It basically told me to rent out my furniture and have other people do the heavy lifting.:-)
[Reply]
KCUnited 02:06 PM 05-19-2023
I've used it to write some code that I'm not proficient with at work before we banned its use while it gets vetted by our legal and privacy compliance groups.

I've also been toying with using it to plan travel itineraries vs what I'd likely put together myself.
[Reply]
stanleychief 02:14 PM 05-19-2023
Originally Posted by KCUnited:
I've used it to write some code that I'm not proficient with at work before we banned its use while it gets vetted by our legal and privacy compliance groups.

I've also been toying with using it to plan travel itineraries vs what I'd likely put together myself.
I've had mixed results. I tried using it a few times for similar purposes. For one project, the code it gave me was just straight up incorrect and wouldn't run. On another, the data it had was out of date (from 2021) and so that example code used a lot of deprecated methods.

I think it's great to use for things that I already know how to do, but don't feel like looking up the particulars and typing it all out. Like encrypting a file using AES and transmitting to a web service.
[Reply]
Page 1 of 5
1 2345 >
Up