ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3 of 3
< 123
Saccopoo Memorial Draft Forum>Peter King's power rankings.
Direckshun 09:06 AM 05-19-2023

Can't Find A Weakness

1. Eagles

Super Bowl Vibes

2. Chiefs
3. Bengals
4. 49ers
5. Bills

On The Border

6. Lions
7. Ravens
8. Dolphins
9. Jets
10. Cowboys

If It All Goes Right

11. Giants
12. Seahawks
13. Jaguars
14. Vikings
15. Chargers
16. Steelers
17. Browns
18. Titans

They've Got Holes

19. Raiders
20. Patriots
21. Packers
22. Falcons
23. Broncos
24. Saints

Under Construction

25. Panthers
26. Colts
27. Commanders
28. Rams
29. Bears
30. Texans
31. Buccaneers

Wait Till 2025

32. Cardinals
[Reply]
gordonelloyd 09:53 AM 05-20-2023
Sorry, in the post immediately above I made a typo. Where I talked about chief wide receivers, I obviously meant Toney, not Thuney. That’s a problem of using a voice dictation.

I couldn’t make the edit function work for some reason so I’m noting the correction here.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 07:49 AM 05-22-2023
Originally Posted by O.city:
Projecting high end first rounders vs what the Chiefs drafted is a bit different.
O Shitty at his finest
[Reply]
Mecca 10:03 AM 05-22-2023
Nolan Smith isn't replacing a LB, in their scheme he's a pass rusher.

Also I don't think Cincy is better...

They lose Perine, Hurst and Bates and replace them with Orlando Brown, Nick Scott and Irv Smith.
[Reply]
gordonelloyd 02:40 PM 05-26-2023
I think Nolan Smith normally plays edge, but I understand he’s also being looked at as a SAM linebacker. And their other second year linebacker, dean, [another George product] is likely also to be an upgrade at linebacker.

I guess we will have to see if Cincinnati is better. Most, if not all, of the so-called experts, certainly think so. I guess it depends on how you see Orlando Brown. I know there is a lot of negativity about him here, but I think unquestionably he is a big upgrade as far as Cincinnati goes. But time will tell.
[Reply]
duncan_idaho 07:47 AM 05-28-2023
Originally Posted by Mecca:

They lose Perine, Hurst and Bates and replace them with Orlando Brown, Nick Scott and Irv Smith.
I'm not convinced Brown is even a noticeable upgrade over Jonah Williams. As a run-blocker, yeah. But even those six in-division games present a lot of tough matchups for Brown.

I wouldn't be surprised for something silly to happen, like the Browns sweeping them while Garrett and Smith combine for something stupid like 10 sacks in those 2 games.
[Reply]
RunKC 11:02 AM 05-28-2023
Originally Posted by Mecca:

Hurst was a replaceable player IMO. Irv Smith shouldn’t really be much different IMO. Also Orlando Brown Jr is an upgrade simply bc he’s an average tackle that is actually on the field. Jonah Williams isn’t good and was never on the field bc he’s a brokedick.

Their draft return is gonna determine a lot obviously. Dax Hill (who I loved as a prospect) was their 1st rd pick last year to replace Bates and Chase Brown this year to replace Perine, so we’ll see.

The Bengals have drafted very well for years so I’m inclined to believe it continues. Myles Murphy is a very good prospect we all really liked and DJ Turner not only has elite athleticism but good production. I think we can all agree that’s probably an upgrade over Eli Apple bc Apple ****ing sucked
[Reply]
The Franchise 11:06 AM 05-28-2023
Originally Posted by duncan_idaho:
I'm not convinced Brown is even a noticeable upgrade over Jonah Williams. As a run-blocker, yeah. But even those six in-division games present a lot of tough matchups for Brown.

I wouldn't be surprised for something silly to happen, like the Browns sweeping them while Garrett and Smith combine for something stupid like 10 sacks in those 2 games.
The main improvement for OBJ over Williams is his health. If Williams was healthy, then OBJ might still be waiting on a contract.
[Reply]
duncan_idaho 12:21 PM 05-28-2023
Originally Posted by The Franchise:
The main improvement for OBJ over Williams is his health. If Williams was healthy, then OBJ might still be waiting on a contract.
His health for 2023, you mean? I've seen a few of you call him injury prone, but there isn't really a pattern of that.

Torn labrum - 2019 (missed whole year)
Knee injury - 2020 (missed final six games, could have played had the games mattered.
[Reply]
Page 3 of 3
< 123
Up