ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 9 of 34
« First < 56789 1011121319 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>*****The Wanya Morris Thread*****
Dante84 08:43 PM 04-28-2023
More to come!

Wanya Morris was drafted with pick 92 of round 3 in the 2023 draft class. He scored a 8.35 #RAS out of a possible 10.00. This ranked 215 out of 1294 OT from 1987 to 2023. https://t.co/KnzoH8NdfS pic.twitter.com/KZgxtMNcfb

— Kent Lee Platte (@MathBomb) April 29, 2023

Pick 95: Wanya Morris OT OU

The competition at RT isn't eye popping but it may be enough to feel comfortable to not reach. Adding another hat to the ring may be the move.

Morris has the length and natural movement the Chiefs often look for at OT. Clean up his hands & thrive pic.twitter.com/tDDr7f22NC

— Matt Lane (@Matty_KCSN) April 24, 2023

[Reply]
DenverChief 10:39 PM 04-28-2023
Originally Posted by SDChiefs:
**** off genius. Name one great pick in the first 3 rounds that he did. You have zero knowledge hence your response.
Let me help you again

Trent McDuffie, George Karlaftis, Nick Bolton, Creed Humphrey and Willie Gay all say hi.....

Also Mecole Hardman, Juan Thornhill and Khalen Saunders....
[Reply]
Bump 10:43 PM 04-28-2023
This guy did not participate in the teams bowl game to get ready for the draft. He hung his team out to dry to try to help himself. We overdrafted a me first player with the skillset to maybe be able to compete with niang. Veach is great with finding diamonds in the later rounds. He's terrible in the 1st 3 rounds.
bruh
[Reply]
Dunerdr 10:50 PM 04-28-2023
Originally Posted by Chris Meck:
Maybe, maybe not. But they didn't give up a ton, and they went up and got the guys they wanted rather than wait, and I have no issue with that.
Appreciate the reply man!
[Reply]
Best22 10:51 PM 04-28-2023
**** off genius. Name one great pick in the first 3 rounds that he did. You have zero knowledge hence your response.
All-Pro center Creed Humphrey?

Nick Bolton?
[Reply]
chiefforlife 10:52 PM 04-28-2023
Mr. Veach is responsible for the GREATEST 1st round pick in the entire history of the NFL!!! EVAAAR!!
[Reply]
ThyKingdomCome15 10:54 PM 04-28-2023
A bowl game. He sits out the super bowl to avoid injury for his next contract. Just an exhibition bowl game.
Then gets hurt at the combine. Not to mention suspended for grades.

Let's call it what it is. This kid a talented dumbass who has the tools and athleticism to become a really good player.

Good stuff, Veach. This OT class was not very good.
[Reply]
SDChiefs 11:00 PM 04-28-2023
Originally Posted by DenverChief:
Let me help you again

Trent McDuffie, George Karlaftis, Nick Bolton, Creed Humphrey and Willie Gay all say hi.....

Also Mecole Hardman, Juan Thornhill and Khalen Saunders....
I said great players. Not above avg players. I'll give you creed though.
[Reply]
BryanBusby 11:03 PM 04-28-2023
A bowl game. He sits out the super bowl to avoid injury for his next contract. Just an exhibition bowl game.
Mmm yes a shitty bowl in Shreveport is like the Super Bowl.
[Reply]
DRM08 11:09 PM 04-28-2023
Seems great that Morris has already played next to Trey Smith in college. Could be some excellent chemistry between them at RG & RT. Hopefully Morris can perform better than Wylie in that spot.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 11:12 PM 04-28-2023
This guy did not participate in the teams bowl game to get ready for the draft. He hung his team out to dry to try to help himself. We overdrafted a me first player with the skillset to maybe be able to compete with niang. Veach is great with finding diamonds in the later rounds. He's terrible in the 1st 3 rounds.
I'm not a fan of Morris but him skipping the bowl means jack shit. With that said he does have more tools than Wylie did and this staff made it work. It's likely I am wrong here and Reid/company make this pick work
[Reply]
SDChiefs 11:12 PM 04-28-2023
Originally Posted by BryanBusby:
Mmm yes a shitty bowl in Shreveport is like the Super Bowl.
You want a player that quits on his team, that's up to you. I want team first players like mahomes and kelce. But fuck them right. I can't wait for the obj situation to follow. Can't wait for your excuses then.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 11:15 PM 04-28-2023
You want a player that quits on his team, that's up to you. I want team first players like mahomes and kelce. But **** them right. I can't wait for the obj situation to follow. Can't wait for your excuses then.
He didn't quit on his team. Him positioning himself to get taken in the 3rd round looks much better for recruits considering OU than some meaningless bowl game. I follow college football closely and can't even tell you if OU won that bowl game or not. I can however tell you how many guys from OU got drafted this year
[Reply]
ChiefsFanatic 11:28 PM 04-28-2023
Originally Posted by Chris Meck:
yeah, I mean neither of those guys are running 40 yards. Morris' feet just look much, much quicker in actual football.
I really like the way Morris finishes blocks. Did anyone from the Chiefs say why they favored Morris over Jones?
[Reply]
ChiefsFanatic 11:33 PM 04-28-2023
Originally Posted by staylor26:
There's a significant difference between 5.1 and 5.35...
As offensive lineman I think the 10 yard or even 20 yard split is more important than the 40 time.

But, if they were WRs I would agree that it is a significant difference, but not so much in a offensive fatty.
[Reply]
DRM08 11:40 PM 04-28-2023
"Wherever they need me to play, I'm gonna play." Love this flexible attitude, very similar to Jawaan Taylor's comments and very different from Orlando Brown's demand to play only 1 position.
[Reply]
Page 9 of 34
« First < 56789 1011121319 > Last »
Up