ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 8 of 34
« First < 45678 910111218 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>*****The Wanya Morris Thread*****
Dante84 08:43 PM 04-28-2023
More to come!

Wanya Morris was drafted with pick 92 of round 3 in the 2023 draft class. He scored a 8.35 #RAS out of a possible 10.00. This ranked 215 out of 1294 OT from 1987 to 2023. https://t.co/KnzoH8NdfS pic.twitter.com/KZgxtMNcfb

— Kent Lee Platte (@MathBomb) April 29, 2023

Pick 95: Wanya Morris OT OU

The competition at RT isn't eye popping but it may be enough to feel comfortable to not reach. Adding another hat to the ring may be the move.

Morris has the length and natural movement the Chiefs often look for at OT. Clean up his hands & thrive pic.twitter.com/tDDr7f22NC

— Matt Lane (@Matty_KCSN) April 24, 2023

[Reply]
BryanBusby 09:54 PM 04-28-2023
Originally Posted by UChieffyBugger:
Lol this chump is really out here talking about "moms"?? Smh go to bed you little punk you go peewee football practice in the morning :-)
Your mom knows how to swirl the tongue around the asshole just right.
[Reply]
kccrow 10:02 PM 04-28-2023
Originally Posted by Chris Meck:
why in the world would someone downvote this?
It's the Lounge man. The land where most things are not understood.
[Reply]
ThyKingdomCome15 10:10 PM 04-28-2023
Welcome to KC!!!

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Sy6CGU...Z2hsaWdodHM%3D
[Reply]
Buehler445 10:17 PM 04-28-2023
Originally Posted by Chris Meck:
I really think they've had enough of scheming around giant, slow OT's after the Orlando Brown situation.

Taylor and Morris are more traditional, athletic Andy Reid type OT's. Niang is too, if he could stay healthy.
I came here to post this. I think they are sick of slow feet.
Originally Posted by Dante84:
That’s fucking hilarious. I love Trey Smith.
[Reply]
SDChiefs 10:21 PM 04-28-2023
This guy did not participate in the teams bowl game to get ready for the draft. He hung his team out to dry to try to help himself. We overdrafted a me first player with the skillset to maybe be able to compete with niang. Veach is great with finding diamonds in the later rounds. He's terrible in the 1st 3 rounds.
[Reply]
Hoover 10:24 PM 04-28-2023
Originally Posted by SDChiefs:
This guy did not participate in the teams bowl game to get ready for the draft. He hung his team out to dry to try to help himself. We overdrafted a me first player with the skillset to maybe be able to compete with niang. Veach is great with finding diamonds in the later rounds. He's terrible in the 1st 3 rounds.

Welcome to the new world. If he plays that game and gets hurt his earning potential drops big time. I have no problem with it.
[Reply]
BryanBusby 10:25 PM 04-28-2023
Please think of the exhibition games
[Reply]
DenverChief 10:28 PM 04-28-2023
Trent McDuffie, George Karlaftis, Nick Bolton, Creed Humphrey and Willie Gay all say hi.....
[Reply]
Dante84 10:29 PM 04-28-2023
OU made it to a bowl game?
[Reply]
SDChiefs 10:29 PM 04-28-2023
A bowl game. He sits out the super bowl to avoid injury for his next contract. Just an exhibition bowl game.
[Reply]
Dante84 10:30 PM 04-28-2023

Patrick Mahomes has a new friend up front and his name is @wanyamorris64!

(Presented by @MillerLite) pic.twitter.com/zdMJfICCNC

— KC Sports Network (@KCSportsNetwork) April 29, 2023

[Reply]
staylor26 10:30 PM 04-28-2023
Fucking moron.
[Reply]
srvy 10:31 PM 04-28-2023
Looks like there is a lot to work with here. Looks a lot better to me than anything I have seen from Niang. I am not so darn sure that with a little work with Andy Heck that there isn't a pretty good LT in there. I know everyone is penning him in at RT but he looks like a good candidate rotational that could eventually move to the left side. I like the pick I bet Heck is ecstatic.
[Reply]
UChieffyBugger 10:33 PM 04-28-2023
MIKE BORGONZI WHEN ASKED TONIGHT IF TAYLOR WILL PLAY LEFT-TACKLE NOW MORRIS HAS BEEN DRAFTED..

Originally Posted by :
"I DON'T THINK ANYTHING IS SET IN STONE RIGHT NOW. WE'LL GET TO O.T.A's AND COACH HECK PLAYS THESE GUYS EVERYWHERE JUST TO KIND OF SEE WHAT'S THE BEST FIVE AND WHO FITS WHERE. SO THATS ALL UP TO COACH HECK AND THE OFFENSIVE STAFF"
:-) :-)
[Reply]
SDChiefs 10:35 PM 04-28-2023
Originally Posted by staylor26:
Fucking moron.
Fuck off genius. Name one great pick in the first 3 rounds that he did. You have zero knowledge hence your response.
[Reply]
Page 8 of 34
« First < 45678 910111218 > Last »
Up