ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3 of 8
< 123 4567 > Last »
Media Center>Ant-Man & Wasp: Quantumania ( 2023)
Tribal Warfare 04:49 PM 10-25-2022

[Reply]
Sure-Oz 04:20 PM 01-10-2023
Can't wait
[Reply]
mkp785 05:13 PM 01-10-2023
Originally Posted by BigBeauford:
Hopefully it's nuts in a good way, and not Dr. Strange 2 nuts. I have a soft spot for Ant Man.
See, I'm probably in the minority here but I loved Dr Strange. That's literally how any fight with the Scarlett Witch would go. She's a force of nature and would smash most other super heros and villains. Personally think she could take Thanos (without the full glove).

I hope that this is as violent and wild as Dr Strange was lol.
[Reply]
Spott 05:35 PM 01-10-2023
That second trailer looks really good. This looks like it might be the best Marvel movie post Endgame.
[Reply]
Bowser 07:22 PM 01-10-2023
Originally Posted by mkp785:
See, I'm probably in the minority here but I loved Dr Strange. That's literally how any fight with the Scarlett Witch would go. She's a force of nature and would smash most other super heros and villains. Personally think she could take Thanos (without the full glove).

I hope that this is as violent and wild as Dr Strange was lol.
She almost did take Thanos down in Endgame all be her lonesome.

I liked Dr. Strange 2, but I can't help but feel it just missed, somehow. I can't even really explain why (loved seeing the Illuminati and how their universe took down Thanos with 4 stones with the Darkhold), it just didn't quite stick the landing. Great visuals, and I'm always a fan of Sam Raimi, I just wanted....more. Or maybe better?
[Reply]
mkp785 09:48 PM 01-10-2023
Originally Posted by Bowser:
She almost did take Thanos down in Endgame all be her lonesome.

I liked Dr. Strange 2, but I can't help but feel it just missed, somehow. I can't even really explain why (loved seeing the Illuminati and how their universe took down Thanos with 4 stones with the Darkhold), it just didn't quite stick the landing. Great visuals, and I'm always a fan of Sam Raimi, I just wanted....more. Or maybe better?
I'd have to watch it again as its been awhile but that Zombie Strange vs S. Witch battle wasn't nearly as cool as I thought it would be. America Hernandez (or whatever) was annoying too. I also didn't like where S. Witch got the Darkhold info out of Wong by simply torturing a couple mages for a few seconds. Like, he knows what it can do and would never give it up to her that easily. The music note battle was dumb too.

Loved the violence, in particular the scene where worked the entire Illuminati (her popping Mr Fantastic's head was cool) loved the special effects too. In general, good popcorn flick. I don't think it'll have any standing on the Kang Dynasty stuff though once again I imagine she won't be shown as strong as she is since she's such a cheat code.
[Reply]
KC_Lee 06:46 AM 01-11-2023
Breakdown of the trailer, some potential spoilers so consider yourself warned.

Spoiler!

[Reply]
CoMoChief 07:58 PM 01-11-2023
Modok looks ****in goofy. :-)
[Reply]
mkp785 12:13 AM 01-12-2023
Originally Posted by CoMoChief:
Modok looks ****in goofy. :-)
He does anyways. Such a weird comic book character.
[Reply]
unlurking 05:38 AM 01-14-2023
Disappointed it's not Oswalt playing MODOK. :-)

[Reply]
Sure-Oz 12:03 PM 02-14-2023
Early reviews on rotten tomatoes have it at 63% on 71 reviews. I keep hearing Majors is great as Kang but the movie is mixed and crazy. I'm still seeing it but definitely tempered my expectations. The other 2 were fun IDK if this one will be as much.
[Reply]
BigBeauford 12:32 PM 02-14-2023
Man, MCU has lost its touch post Endgame.
[Reply]
lawrenceRaider 01:32 PM 02-14-2023
Magic definitely seems gone.
[Reply]
Sure-Oz 02:54 PM 02-14-2023
Originally Posted by lawrenceRaider:
Magic definitely seems gone.
Hopefully not but definitely a mixed bag on movies lately.

Score keeps going down now at 58% on 96 reviews. Would make it only the 2nd rotten movie for the MCU if it sticks.
[Reply]
dlphg9 12:27 AM 02-15-2023
It's gotten way too cartoonish. Thor flopping so hard was a huge nut shot too.
[Reply]
MMXcalibur 10:29 AM 02-15-2023
Endgame put a bow on the MCU for me.

I tried to give the post-Endgame MCU a run and....nah, I'm good.
[Reply]
Page 3 of 8
< 123 4567 > Last »
Up